Defeat Alerts Question

ChairmanHal

Nation 'A' attacks and wipes out what's left of Nation 'B's ground forces. Nation 'C' also tries to launch a ground attack against Nation 'B' after Nation 'A''s attack.

Will Nation 'B' suffer a Defeat Alert as a result of the Nation 'C' efforts, or will Nation 'C' not be allowed to ground attack Nation 'B' at all (has greater than a 95% advantage)?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='13 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1266128438' post='2180438']
Nation 'A' attacks and wipes out what's left of Nation 'B's ground forces. Nation 'C' also tries to launch a ground attack against Nation 'B' after Nation 'A''s attack.

Will Nation 'B' suffer a Defeat Alert as a result of the Nation 'C' efforts, or will Nation 'C' not be allowed to ground attack Nation 'B' at all (has greater than a 95% advantage)?
[/quote]

If Nation A gave Nation B a defeat alert, then nation C can't give Nation B a defeat alert for the rest of the day -- *but*. If either Nation B rebuys soldiers, or Nation C has <95% odd against Nation B, then Nation C *can* attack Nation B.

[quote name='Vhalen' date='14 February 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1266135309' post='2180600']
Interestingly enough, you can even give someone a defeat alert and THEN redeploy and conduct your two ground attacks as normal.
[/quote]

I love it when I can do that. B-) It feels good.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='20 February 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1266719692' post='2194422']
But why did I get a defeat alert and then attacked when I ran out of forces. :o
[/quote]

They probably used their original deployment to attack you in which they had >95% odds resulting in your defeat alert. After that they deployed to a much smaller number and had < 95% odds to attack you.