Tabloid Tribune #156 | NPO ICA

Sir Paul

[quote name='Ponken' date='15 February 2010 - 07:08 AM' timestamp='1266235687' post='2182788']
I cant help to notice that on the nice picture there NPO is involved in 18 wars. Was this as high as it got?
Cause if it did... :smug:
[/quote]
Congratz, you've managed to piss off more people in less than 2 years than NPO did in 3. You win the award of "Global Thermonuclear War." :P

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' date='14 February 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1266142201' post='2180655']
Thanks, I think? I'm a bit confused as to in what context you've included my name up there.
[/quote]
We're reporting from the Nation of Crymson, where the annoucement of war against C&G came.

[quote name='New Reverie']The GOONS alliance was at war from the beginning of GW3. In fact, the leadership of GOONS had attacked my nation in LoSS days before the start of GW3, effectively activating any and all MDP and ODP treaties that LoSS held. LoSS was in negotiations to resolve the conflict when the NPO preemptively attacked GATO for one of its leaders expressing a wish to harm the NPO. While ODN may have specified other reasons for attacking GOONS, GOONS was already an involved party in the global conflict and ODN had no conflicting treaties preventing them from coming to defense of LoSS and AGEIS as a whole.[/quote]

If I recall, the war before GWIII was the St. Patrick's day war, not the New Reverie-GOONS Leadership war. I can't seem to find that war in the wiki anywhere... Indeed, it appears that your conflict was an individual beef between some GOONS members and you, as opposed to a full-blown alliance war (which you could have rightly turned it into). But, since you decided to not activate your MDPs or declare it an alliance-wide war, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call horse-pucky on you. For a full account of GWIII, check out this[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War_III]article[/url] in the CN Wiki.

[quote name='New Reverie']All in all, I'd say your position on this matter is quite possibly the most hypocritical statement I have seen in CN, and that is saying a great deal.[/quote]

I look forward to you finishing the article and articulating the depths of my hypocrisy. I really want to understand just how I came to claim this coveted number one spot.

[quote name='Katsumi']With great terms like that, I'd surrender to the NPO if I wasn't fighting another alliance at the moment. [/quote]

Just because you're not fighting us doesn't mean you still can't surrender to us.

EDIT: quote formatting

Edited by Sir Paul