Aeonic Imperium Announcement

[img]http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/Icekoldkilla6996/aibanner.png[/img]

Aeonic Imperium is protecting the affiliations of "AI PoW," and "Attitude Igloo," or some similar variation thereof, so please do not attack them or we'll write very angry letters... or something like that. But seriously, don't raid our PoW AA

For those interested, here are the terms we offered:
1. Change AA to "Attitude Igloo (AI POW)"
2. You will be protected by AI for the remainder of the war
3. You will not change your AA for the remainder of the war
4. You will not send or receive any aid to/from combatants of this war until the war has ended
5. You will not rejoin the current conflict

AI, You must have not noticed what side your on, your protecting the tech raiders. Being a alliance of 295,000, you provide a good farm for them, Maybe you should of read more forum updates before automatically going on the larger side of the conflict. May your learn your lesson this time.

[quote name='Rotavele' date='07 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1265602144' post='2168055']
AI, You must have not noticed what side your on, your protecting the tech raiders. Being a alliance of 295,000, you provide a good farm for them, Maybe you should of read more forum updates before automatically going on the larger side of the conflict. May your learn your lesson this time.
[/quote]
thanks for the advice, brohan. I'm sorry that you're offended.

[quote name='Rotavele' date='07 February 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1265602144' post='2168055']
[/quote]

[i]You're[/i] really having some issues with this announcement, aren't you?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='07 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265603436' post='2168098']
Who would surrender to the smallest alliance on this front?
[/quote]

More than you thought;

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=AI+POW&input1=

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Steinfeld' date='08 February 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1265604007' post='2168113']
is it allowed for me to say laugh out loud to this????

there is no way that anyone will surrender to you.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=291750"]Clearly.[/url]

[quote name='Steinfeld' date='08 February 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1265604007' post='2168113']

[/quote]

Did you completely ignore the post right above yours, or are you just stupid?

[quote name='Steinfeld' date='07 February 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1265604007' post='2168113']

[/quote]
You're right, what was I even thinking whilst posting this? :smug:

Thank you for relieving us of a useless member. I had actually sent him a message advising he check out GPA (he had been whining about war etc.) just a few hours before he got attacked. When I checked the war screens and saw the attacks on him, I nearly cried for joy. I am honestly not sarcastic when I say this: thank you, AI. :wub:

[quote name='rabonnobar' date='08 February 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1265605919' post='2168175']
Thank you for relieving us of a useless member. I had actually sent him a message advising he check out GPA (he had been whining about war etc.) just a few hours before he got attacked. When I checked the war screens and saw the attacks on him, I nearly cried for joy. I am honestly not sarcastic when I say this: thank you, AI. :wub:
[/quote]

Nothing you can say will over shadow the embarrassment. Have fun believing otherwise.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='07 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265603436' post='2168098']
Who would surrender to the smallest alliance on this front?
[/quote]
They're very light terms, I'm assuming somebody with a deep enough trust in AI being capable to protect them that getting off the hook early and abandoning their alliance is worthwhile. Whether or not that decision proves to be imprudent I suppose we'll need to wait and see. I suppose they're banking that AI's protectors will be extending their raid protection to however many POW AA's AI decides to create.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='07 February 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1265604102' post='2168115']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=291750"]Clearly.[/url]
[/quote]

darn.... /me shakes his head.... ok....

what mass amount of people would do this...

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' date='07 February 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1265606007' post='2168182']
They're very light terms, I'm assuming somebody with a deep enough trust in AI being capable to protect them that getting off the hook early and abandoning their alliance is worthwhile.
[/quote]

Koizumi and his organization are not to be trusted. :ph34r:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='08 February 2010 - 05:13 AM' timestamp='1265606003' post='2168181']
Nothing you can say will over shadow the embarrassment. Have fun believing otherwise.
[/quote]

Not really. Sure surrenders are always a bit embarrassing; I didn't say otherwise. I can still be glad to see that he got attacked before he could run to a neutral AA though.

I've been on the losing side of enough wars that I truly enjoy seeing the cowards getting stomped out. I detest them, and to see one get attacked after complaining and presumably right before leaving does make me happy.

Have fun believing otherwise if you wish, however. ;)

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='08 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265606376' post='2168196']
Keep trying.
[/quote]

think i explained it well.... no AA, especially VA would accept surrender terms to an AA this soon. so... yea.. what mass amount of people would do that. :smug:

Edited by Steinfeld

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='08 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1265606303' post='2168192']
Koizumi and his organization are not to be trusted. :ph34r:
[/quote]
I'm not questioning the intent so much as the capability. If an alliance decides to raid that AA (or rather those AAs :rolleyes: ) it's going to Rok that picks up the bill if AI wants it to stop. The main reason they're getting hassled is a 200K alliance being the first to offer unilateral surrender terms on a multi-alliance front suggests a divergence from how these things usually play out diplomatically.

Heh. Let's not pick on them for their size please. No AA should take criticism for such a thing imo. They are doing just fine considering their size.

AI, I can't wish you luck against us generally, but I can wish you luck specifically in rooting out the cowards amongst us. ;)

Edited by rabonnobar