TPF Rolling with the fun

Burning Glory

After looking through the logs and pm's from the past week, checking nations and having a good sense of Oh CRAP!

TPF WAS in a relaxed state, we were mostly inactive due to Super Bowl weekend and thinking end round WAR wouldn't start until the 15th or 16th.
We were in build mode with most of us have the lowest essentials of WAR to maximize building growth...Simply put we had our pants down and LE took full advantage of this. Good Show LE!

With that said, LE has a far higher AVG NS than TPF, 1000+. They also have more nukes, and more nations caring them.
TPF started with 20 nations in anarchy from our last war when LE hit, LE had none. On top of that we had around 20- 25 nations with full slots from raiding and defense. WE have 149 nations, subtract our 20 in anarchy that leaves us 129, subtract the 20 nations with full war slots, that leaves us with 109, subtract at least 10 inactive nations, one that has already deleted from inactivity, that leave us with 99 waring TPF nations.
TPF = 99 waring nations, LE = at least 70 nation (LE prides its self on active nations) THATS 1.3 nations per LE nation.
Take this into count with the blitz, the more nukes, 1000+ higher NS per nation...TPF are the under dogs!!

I wanted to point this out because of a post I read from someone about LE have more nukes and more avg NS, but TPF having more nations.

Every one knows that a proper blitz is 50% of the war, once thats pulled off the odds of winning the war from the blitzing AA are high.
Add that with the AA having more nukes, more AF, higher AVG ns...The odds are very high.

So being TPF, and in my opinion one of the best AA's in TE, WE EXCEPT THE UNDER DOG STATUS, and want to thank LE for the war :)

TPF will go heads up with LE in this war with out calling in our Allies. After all its really the only time TPF can get a 1 on 1 with LE
because in all the other rounds when TPF blitzed LE, LE's allies (the ones they don't have ;)) Jumped in against TPF :P

There will be 2 or 3 nations rejoining TPF this round that left to start another AA back up, but thats it.

**TD;lr** TPF VS LE and no one jumps in! This war will last the rest of the round :)

GL LE, WAIT you don't need it :P

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

sure you guys were blitzed, but I don't agree that your members were completely unprepared for this war. I know many of you have hidden missile silo's , which means LE couldn't steal many nukes away. Also, your top level nations are a bit larger than LE's (and your top 3 could do a lot of damage)

Furthermore, your nations have been countering fairly quickly, and a 7 nuke differential (something like that) is not a big deal when both of you have over 50.

you guys have a larger airforce (although less per nation), and have already gained a few new nations since the beginning of the war. I'm not saying LE are the underdogs, but this war is still pretty even despite the successful blitz.

Should be a good 1v1 battle.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='07 February 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1265602530' post='2168071']
sure you guys were blitzed, but I don't agree that your members were completely unprepared for this war. I know many of you have hidden missile silo's , which means LE couldn't steal many nukes away. Also, your top level nations are a bit larger than LE's (and your top 3 could do a lot of damage)

Furthermore, your nations have been countering fairly quickly, and a 7 nuke differential (something like that) is not a big deal when both of you have over 50.

you guys have a larger air force (although less per nation), and have already gained a few new nations since the beginning of the war. I'm not saying LE are the underdogs, but this war is still pretty even despite the successful blitz.

Should be a good 1v1 battle.
[/quote]
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are incorrect ;)
First off, LE has more hidden nuke silo's at the count of 8, TPF has 7 and of those 7 at least 2 have no nukes or the ability to get them.
So again LE has the advantage there. Then you must not have read the full topic from me....LE has more nukes, even if its only 7 nukes, its still more, just like an AA with no nukes hitting an AA with 7, it makes a difference. Plus as I said, they have more nations with nukes, and since you don't understand that this is also a big plus and advantage for them i'll spell it out; It means more nations with nukes can hit our nations who don't have nukes which mean our nation who get hit with nukes loose!! All around, they loose and have no ability to fight back.
Do you know what a 7 day loss of Tax collection does to a nation who is fighting a nation not in nuke anarchy, with full AF?
And it does matter regardless of how many each AA has. Example; TPF could have 100 nukes and LE only 50, but if TPF only had 5 nations equaling the 100 nukes, we could only cause damage to 15 nations with those nukes, however if LE had 25 nations equaling the 50 nukes, then LE could cause damage to 50 nations with the 50 nukes. So you see, it matters very much how many nukes you have and how many nations have them.

And where do you get we gained nations, we lost nations and gained nations and at that we are still less than we started with.

Also 2 of our top 3 nations were sanction by LE (total of 4 or 5 all together), they really have no capacity to war effectively. An we have no nations that are a bit larger than LE's nations other than our #1 who can actually war. For that matter we have 2 7k NS nations to their 5 7k NS, we have 6 6k NS to their 7 6k NS, we have 4 5k NS to their 7 5k NS, and we have 14 4k NS nations to their 14 4k NS nations, So again you see they have us by more higher NS nations ;)

Further more, WE don't have a larger AF, they have us hands down on AF...we have 1,903 AF thats less than 13 planes per nation
while they have 1729 which is more than 24 planes per nation, topped with their higher Tech lvls per nation
means our AF looses!!

Lastly WE WERE CAUGHT OFF GUARD! Doesn't matter if you feel differently or not, facts are facts <_<
Yes we did respond fairly quick, but not as quick as we would have had TPF been at our norm.
It took a lot of emails and contacting our members to get them to get busy attacking.

You are either a noob, or you have no clue on how to figure up odds. Let me also tell you this in case you were unaware, Nations in anarchy can't DOW, which means the 23 nations they put in Anarchy on the blitz lowers our ability to defend and our odds of winning the war. AGAIN TPF is the under dog here. Before you get started about how TPF put 11 of LE nations in anarchy, it wasn't until after those LE nations had already DOW'd ours, so they were already in the defensive position with wars on hand while ours could only fight the nation that had attacked them, AGAIN their odds are higher!

Nough said -_-

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='08 February 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1265605208' post='2168144']
o/ LE don't go easy on TPF

You know how much I love you guys. :)
[/quote]

Hisk, get off your knees and go back to your hole :P

My god BG, I think you would even consider yourselves underdogs against an alliance with zero nukes and 1/4 your size, as long as they attacked you first. Your ability to make yourselves seem like the victims/complete underdogs is incredible. You are full of excuses. Which is too bad since your alliance is an impressive one, and has been for many rounds.

Anybody reading what you just wrote would come away thinking the differences in numbers are very little. A few less high ns nations. A few less nukes (yes, 7 is not a big difference). And your claim that LE has a lot more nuclear nations is bull, since they only have 2 more. Even if your nuclear guys are in anarchy, they'll be dealing lots of damage to their enemies.

You obviously know more about how hard TPF was hit. Frankly, I still see it as a fairly even battle. Yes, even. I can't wait to hear you whine about that statement.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='08 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265607734' post='2168255']
My god BG, I think you would even consider yourselves underdogs against an alliance with zero nukes and 1/4 your size, as long as they attacked you first. Your ability to make yourselves seem like the victims/complete underdogs is incredible. You are full of excuses. Which is too bad since your alliance is an impressive one, and has been for many rounds.

Anybody reading what you just wrote would come away thinking the differences in numbers are very little. A few less high ns nations. A few less nukes (yes, 7 is not a big difference). And your claim that LE has a lot more nuclear nations is bull, since they only have 2 more. Even if your nuclear guys are in anarchy, they'll be dealing lots of damage to their enemies.

You obviously know more about how hard TPF was hit. Frankly, I still see it as a fairly even battle. Yes, even. I can't wait to hear you whine about that statement.
[/quote]

Yep you scream of NOOB :P
its the comprehending part thats to much for you i guess ;)

Its not about being a victom, we clearly are not.... This is TE and we are TPF!
While I have no problem in pointing out the obvious, under dog or not. I never complain and I have no problem with excepting any compatition :) I just don't want to hear its a FAIR fight from the same people who got their butts haned to them a round or 2 ago by a smaller AA and said it was unfair and had this happened to them, they'd run for help and complain about da ebil AA who did it :o
TPF has been around many rounds and war'd in all of them, we've one alot and lost a few...It happens

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='07 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265608744' post='2168291']
Yep you scream of NOOB :P
its the comprehending part thats to much for you i guess ;)

Its not about being a victom, we clearly are not.... This is TE and we are TPF!
While I have no problem in pointing out the obvious, under dog or not. I never complain and I have no problem with excepting any compatition :) I just don't want to hear its a FAIR fight from the same people who got their butts haned to them a round or 2 ago by a smaller AA and said it was unfair and had this happened to them, they'd run for help and complain about da ebil AA who did it :o
TPF has been around many rounds and war'd in all of them, we've one alot and lost a few...It happens
[/quote]

Butts handed to us by who? Not too sure what you're talking about here. TPF isn't known for seeking fair competition. You really can't comprehend the idea of a fair fight. So of course anything that might cause your alliance some damage is uneven and unfair. Not sure how I'm a noob since I've been playing as long as you have. oh well. Have fun :P

All I know is I'm going to kill EVERYONE.
Sometimes including my own soldiers.

[quote]Total Soldier Casualties

1) 117,564 Total Soldiers Lost - Clash of Discord - White Team
2) 81,084 Total Soldiers Lost - BruceBanner of Temperamental - Blue Team
3) 78,155 Total Soldiers Lost - Steve McQueen of West Virginia - White Team
4) 72,843 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Aonaibh Ri Cheile - White Team
5) 68,617 Total Soldiers Lost - Wabooz of The Bulgarian Empire - Blue Team[/quote]
The rest of you not warring anyone?
You're all a bunch of infra-huggers. I fart in your general directions.
Your mothers were hamsters* and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

[size="1"]*RD disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.[/size]

That is all :P

[quote name='Clash' date='08 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1265611673' post='2168398']
All I know is I'm going to kill EVERYONE.
Sometimes including my own soldiers.

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 117,564 Total Soldiers Lost - Clash of Discord - White Team
2) 81,084 Total Soldiers Lost - BruceBanner of Temperamental - Blue Team
3) 78,155 Total Soldiers Lost - Steve McQueen of West Virginia - White Team
4) 72,843 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Aonaibh Ri Cheile - White Team
5) 68,617 Total Soldiers Lost - Wabooz of The Bulgarian Empire - Blue Team

The rest of you not warring anyone?
You're all a bunch of infra-huggers. I fart in your general directions.
Your mothers were hamsters* and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

[size="1"]*RD disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.[/size]

That is all :P
[/quote]
Clash, Steve McQueen and Cameron of Lochiel. That is like an All-Star list! Good fighting to all of you :)

Can't end this round just relaxing. After all, this is CNTE, so enjoy it while at it! A fun and exciting time with TPF once again...time travel~! ^_^
Good luck fellas, and remember, just have fun! ;)

PS: Burning Glory, none of your statements are suitable for me.... :(

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='08 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265609031' post='2168302']
Butts handed to us by who? Not too sure what you're talking about here. TPF isn't known for seeking fair competition. You really can't comprehend the idea of a fair fight. So of course anything that might cause your alliance some damage is uneven and unfair. Not sure how I'm a noob since I've been playing as long as you have. oh well. Have fun :P
[/quote]

Honestly, I don't remember who it was. Maybe SDF or OB...one of them beat the snot out of you guys though ;)
You are also sadly mistaken, TPF has NEVER been involved in a curb stomp, nor have we attacked an AA in conjunction with another AA.
If we blitzed anyone, we did it by our self! TPF only fights fair wars, and we very rarely call in help from allies, and the few times we have,
its because we were fighting an unfair WAR.

But I happen to know that the only WAR's CDT have been involved with are jumping in on the bandwagon or curbstomps.
CDT at one time was a good alliance, but this is now and you have no real WAR record. This is a good time to build one though.
End round wars start in a few days...Lets see if you actually pick a FAIR fight/target, (AS you would put it) some AA with a few more nukes than you, some AA with a thousand more NS AVG per nation, oh and let them get the blitz on you. Show me and all of TE that CDT are not bottom feeders, show me that you can do better than just jumping on the bandwagon, or hitting an AA smaller than you with less nukes and less NS.

My money is on you whimping out yet again :)

BG.

[quote name='Jarhead' date='08 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1265648492' post='2168814']
Can't end this round just relaxing. After all, this is CNTE, so enjoy it while at it! A fun and exciting time with TPF once again...time travel~! ^_^
Good luck fellas, and remember, just have fun! ;)

PS: Burning Glory, none of your statements are suitable for me.... :(
[/quote]

Sorry man, you may not like it, but its the truth and the facts are verifiable :)

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='09 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1265660044' post='2169001']
Sorry man, you may not like it, but its the truth and the facts are verifiable :)

BG.
[/quote]
Sorry man, those ain't the facts. Every alliance has folks that are inactive or unavailable. Every single one. Can't be helped.

You have twice the nations, you've picked up 8 nations since this war started (need the help?), you had more total infra and tech than LE. In short, LE had the blitz, 7 nukes and a 300 point higher average NS. Give us a break, that's not a huge advantage when a 71 nation alliance takes on a 150 nations.

I like this fight, but TPF ain't no underdog here, no matter how you try and paint it.

And it was way too early for you to start the whining... take a page from Clash, he has always been classy, every single time he has stomped me! :D

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 February 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1265659966' post='2168999']
Honestly, I don't remember who it was. Maybe SDF or OB...one of them beat the snot out of you guys though ;)
You are also sadly mistaken, TPF has NEVER been involved in a curb stomp, nor have we attacked an AA in conjunction with another AA.
If we blitzed anyone, we did it by our self! TPF only fights fair wars, and we very rarely call in help from allies, and the few times we have,
its because we were fighting an unfair WAR.

But I happen to know that the only WAR's CDT have been involved with are jumping in on the bandwagon or curbstomps.
CDT at one time was a good alliance, but this is now and you have no real WAR record. This is a good time to build one though.
End round wars start in a few days...Lets see if you actually pick a FAIR fight/target, (AS you would put it) some AA with a few more nukes than you, some AA with a thousand more NS AVG per nation, oh and let them get the blitz on you. Show me and all of TE that CDT are not bottom feeders, show me that you can do better than just jumping on the bandwagon, or hitting an AA smaller than you with less nukes and less NS.

My money is on you whimping out yet again :)

BG.
[/quote]

haha, TPF have never attacked alone any alliance larger than them. Who did you guys fight last round? Blackwater? And a war against fark, who were not even 1/2 your size? And an end of round war against two alliances that had fought all round. When did we jump into a curbstomp? When we helped out OP against you guys? That was not a curbstomp at all. The sad thing is, you honestly believe it was one because they got the jump on you. CDT isn't claiming to be an alliance like LE, and TPF certainly does not have the track record to call us out for not starting a 1v1 war against larger opponents. TPF has a lot of great players, so just man up and stop making excuses. You'll probably win the war anyway :rolleyes:

ps. We haven't fought OB or SDF.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

[quote name='Janitor' date='08 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265662136' post='2169039']
Sorry man, those ain't the facts. Every alliance has folks that are inactive or unavailable. Every single one. Can't be helped.

You have twice the nations, you've picked up 8 nations since this war started (need the help?), you had more total infra and tech than LE. In short, LE had the blitz, 7 nukes and a 300 point higher average NS. Give us a break, that's not a huge advantage when a 71 nation alliance takes on a 150 nations.

I like this fight, but TPF ain't no underdog here, no matter how you try and paint it.

And it was way too early for you to start the whining... take a page from Clash, he has always been classy, every single time he has stomped me! :D
[/quote]
They are the facts, and yes all AA's have folks inactive...But you guys always clain to be the ones and i quote "quality over quantity" Where most all of your nations are active.
Look here; http://tournament.cybernations.net/allAlliances_display.asp You guys have 65 out of 71 active nations, and TPF has 127 active out of 153. Big difference ;)
Plus you of all people know total infra and tech means nothing, any one who knows WAR or CN in general knows, this means squat when your dividing it among 150 nations.
FACT is, you guys had us beat per AVG NS by 1000....PERIOD!

As far as picking up nations, we've picked up a few but i doubt 8. We started with 149 nations when this started, we now have 153. we picked up 4 ;)

Like I said, LE had 7 nukes, better AF, the blitz, and a higher avg NS. You are not waring against 150 nations, at best and only as of today you are waring against 123.

oh and LMAO...This is not whining, this is statement in reference to the noob and how he thought it was an even war :P
The whining comes in later ;)

BG.

never by 1000 and yes, you gained 8 since the war started... them's the facts jack.

ANd you are right 61 active vs 127... shame on LE... definately took advantage of you there. :awesome:

Nice of you to show up though!

IMHO

TPF would have had a HUGE advantage in this war had we been the ones to blitz LE. HOWEVER[size="1"](comma/pause for effect)[/size] I think that with the combination of some of the things BG mentioned (such as us having more nations already in anarchy, most of us being in build mode, and being caught with the our pants around our ankles) and LE's great blitz (well done guys) it is more of a fair fight. I also think TPF will end up turning the war around on LE. LE is one of the best fighting AA's in the game and there's no doubt about that, but TPF stands right with them in that category and I believe our numbers will prove to be a force which LE can't deal with.

With that said, I'm glad LE hit us because I think they're the best fighting AA out of all the AA's smaller than we are and I know they'll give us a great run for our money. They're also a classy bunch as I've seen from the last several rounds when we've fought. Best of luck to you all over at LE!

**Edit: Also I'd like to ask all of our allies to stay out of this. We can handle ourselves. B-)

o/ TPF

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='Janitor' date='09 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265692125' post='2169887']
and yes, you gained 8 since the war started... them's the facts jack.
[/quote]
You may disagree with some of the things BG said, but don't lie to try making him seem wrong. Our numbers before the war had been changing between 148-150 daily. On the day of the blitz this was just as true. I just checked and we're at 151. Sorry to burst your bubble.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='08 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1265662667' post='2169048']
haha, TPF have never attacked alone any alliance larger than them. Who did you guys fight last round? Blackwater? And a war against fark, who were not even 1/2 your size? And an end of round war against two alliances that had fought all round. When did we jump into a curb stomp? When we helped out OP against you guys? That was not a curb stomp at all. The sad thing is, you honestly believe it was one because they got the jump on you. CDT isn't claiming to be an alliance like LE, and TPF certainly does not have the track record to call us out for not starting a 1v1 war against larger opponents. TPF has a lot of great players, so just man up and stop making excuses. You'll probably win the war anyway :rolleyes:

ps. We haven't fought OB or SDF.
[/quote]
Your lost, TPF hit Frostbite and won, TPF attacked LE on 2 or 3 other occasions.....rounds ago and we were about the same size. When that happened, LE's allies hit TPF, and there are many other times that we war'd with Fark, RD, and other top 10 AA's.
Last round you wrong again! TPF Raided BW last round while we were WAR'ing with Trouble. BW DOW'd TPF because of this and we were then fighting Trouble and BW, then FARK blitzed us in defense of BW and all combined were close to TPF in size and AVG NS....not TECH. TPF won all those wars and went on to hit OP, LE and another AA at end round.

SO get your facts straight before you come on OWF's with BS like that.

When did you jump into a curb stomp? ARE YOU SERIOUS? How about when didn't you?
I'll make you a deal...I'll not only post at least three times you jumped in on a band wagon/ curb stomp, I'll post proof with links but in return you have got to stop post on OWF
for the whole next round :) DEAL?

One last thing, like or not TPF is one of the best fight AA's in TE....WE have trained a lot of the top players here and our members have branched out to start other AA's most recently
OP and OC. TPF has also been responsible for getting the flag at least 3 or 4 times of the past 9 rounds.

I have no problem with calling an rose a rose, or even saying that it looks like a weed at times. I mean fair is fair, and a close match is a close match.
But I won't just let you or anyone say its even, or remotely even when its not. Just that simple...

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory