TPF Rolling with the fun

Burning Glory

[quote name='Janitor' date='09 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265692125' post='2169887']
never by 1000 and yes, you gained 8 since the war started... them's the facts jack.

ANd you are right 61 active vs 127... shame on LE... definately took advantage of you there. :awesome:

Nice of you to show up though!
[/quote]

Guess you didn't read, I said as of today!!! Today we are 127 active nations, yesterday we were not only around 100.
And we didn't gain 8...lets do the math here shall we? if we started with oh lets say 150 and we now have 153, thats not 8.
Going by our 0 days alliance? well that not the correct way to see how many new nations we have as we have nations coming and going daily.

And you most certainly were 1000 avg NS higher, want proof? link me to your nation and you shall have it.

BG.

Jonboy, for the most part I agree, my only issue was trying to paint TPF as the underdog here. I really don't think so. And yes, you guys will give us a great fight! no doubt about it. ANd to be honest, yes you did pick up eight new fighters, and most of them were built up and ready to go... and at the end of the day, thats just the way it goes. Lots of folks want to fight LE, lots want to help TPF defend. Thats all good. The sides are set, let's see how it transpires.

It is a pretty fair fight... lets see how it works out.

next time give us an alliance of 150 fighters and YOU blitz us with 70. I think we can make the come back as I hope you guys will too!

Edited by Janitor

I might as well take the time to teach TPF how to check seniority in-game. Since you guys don't believe you've gained 8 members since the start of the war. Here you go:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=8&Order=ASC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=The%20Phoenix%20Federation

The war is 2 days old. You have gained a total of 8 members since the beginning of the war, including two that had nukes. The avg. ns difference of 1000 was lowered by about 1/2 after gaining those nations.

and before you go claiming "THey're ghosts!!" , 7 of the 8 are involved in offensive wars against LE.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

CLASH:
"The rest of you not warring anyone?
You're all a bunch of infra-huggers. I fart in your general directions.
Your mothers were hamsters* and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

*RD disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.

That is all "

LLAMA:
we do appreciate the disclaimer :D

looks like a fight more even than most.. good luck to all those involved :)

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='09 February 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1265723778' post='2170502']
I might as well take the time to teach TPF how to check seniority in-game. Since you guys don't believe you've gained 8 members since the start of the war. Here you go:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=8&Order=ASC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=The%20Phoenix%20Federation

The war is 2 days old. You have gained a total of 8 members since the beginning of the war, including two that had nukes. The avg. ns difference of 1000 was lowered by about 1/2 after gaining those nations.

and before you go claiming "They're ghosts!!" , 7 of the 8 are involved in offensive wars against LE.
[/quote]
OK, points have been made here disagreed or not, I just know the active count when TPF was blitzed and even i was quadded by 3 nations while I was sitting at 20% troops and no AF, and having received pms or other messages stating members would be inactive this weekend.
At any rate the 8 that you see that are new (and only I know) 2 are TPF member that left the day of the war or a few before to help out AA's that were either getting raided, or a hatchery grad. And 1 or 2 were TPF last round that started in another AA but rejoined to WAR with LE, and one is a good friend of mine who was going to join TPF for the end round war and would have joined us several days ago except this person had to defend against WAPA raiders. The other 3 nations I have no clue who they are.

But even with the ones who joined, they in no way made up the difference of the 1000 NS difference at the start of the war as only one of them are in our top 10, one in the top 20 and the other even less then that.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='09 February 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1265723778' post='2170502']

and before you go claiming "THey're ghosts!!" , 7 of the 8 are involved in offensive wars against LE.
[/quote]
The facts are that when you guys DoW'd on us we had 150 nations, give or take one or two. As of the moment I'm typing this message we have 149. You guys attacked us because you're great fighters and you wanted to fight someone who you know are also great fighters. That's my guess anyway. At TPF we always enjoy fighting you fellas at LE and we'll enjoy dragging this thing out til the end of the round. Lets enjoy the bloodshed, shall we? Lets stop arguing about the numbers and just fight.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='09 February 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1265737889' post='2170810']
One's a hatchery graduate and the others are ghosts. Not a lot we can do about that really. So would you kindly go complain elsewhere.
[/quote]

Look forward to hearing how TPF has rooted out the "ghosts". It will be ... most illuminating.

and <salute!> on the warfighting - TPF has done superbly.

Edited by unruly

[quote name='unruly' date='12 February 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1265992808' post='2177710']
Look forward to hearing how TPF has rooted out the "ghosts". It will be ... most illuminating.[/quote]
A lot of times, we don't bother, as long as they don't do anything stupid to call attention to themselves. Especially when some other alliance attacks us. We just have better things to do then. Usually we just keep an eye on them, and ask them to register at our forums and change their AA to the Hatchery. Most of the time they are just sick of being tech-raided to death.

However, we had a nation ghost us repeatedly and continuously rogue hit LE nations this session. Even after rerolling. That guy LE turned into a farm at least twice. I understand he'd wanted to join LE last session and got shot down solely due to the closed nature of the alliance after LE Cadet training, something like that anyways. This was his way of "proving" himself as being LE-worthy. What a stooge. Not even Moe either, he's Shemp, the back-up stooge.