Ozland Cobras answer to a cry for help.

The Wizard of Oz

What's happening to SOS Arrnea ?

[list][*]Your top Nation has offered peace and has adopted OUR AA ?? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000629"]Harpies[/url] of Phoenix Ashes[*]Your 2nd top Nation is a POW ? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000925"]Geist[/url] of Koerper [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Ozland%20Cobras%20POW"]Ozland Cobras POW[/url][/list]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dogbite' date='06 February 2010 - 09:43 AM' timestamp='1265445819' post='2164069']
I offer you this. If you think you can ride out a round in te without war you are wrong. te is ment to war. There is no flag just a need to be ready and set to fight. SOS forgot that and we just want to show them there is more to te then trying to lay low. its about the waring. your got the numbers fight us. Play the game. God i love war!
[/quote]

Are you implying we didn't intend to go to war somewhen? I don't think you too much paid attention to us.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='06 February 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1265454413' post='2164226']
What's happening to SOS Arrnea ?

[list][*]Your top Nation has offered peace and has adopted OUR AA ?? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000629"]Harpies[/url] of Phoenix Ashes[*]Your 2nd top Nation is a POW ? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000925"]Geist[/url] of Koerper [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Ozland%20Cobras%20POW"]Ozland Cobras POW[/url][/list]
[/quote]
Infra-hugging cowards who deserted in wartime. You're welcome to them. They won't be in our alliance again.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' date='06 February 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1265457231' post='2164260']
Cowards. They won't be in our alliance again.
[/quote]

BOTH are now POW's !!
[indent]- I gave peace [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

[/indent][indent]

[/indent]

One of your fellows didn't get the memo apparently.

To: Bernkastel From: Swazz Date: 2/6/2010 11:06:05 AM
Subject: Hello
Message: If you wish not to be nuked you will hault all attacks on Ozland Cobras. However, if you prefer your people and their babies to go through the radiation of my nuclear bombs feel free to do so.
-Swazz

Oh well. I don't mind getting nuked twice (as 2 nuke capable have chosen to hit me). So much for a fun and long fight. ^^"

[quote name='Arrnea' date='06 February 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1265457231' post='2164260']
Infra-hugging cowards who deserted in wartime. You're welcome to them. They won't be in our alliance again.
[/quote]
I like that answer....and I'm not even in the war!

o/ Arrnea

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='06 February 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1265479583' post='2164786']
One of your fellows didn't get the memo apparently.

To: Bernkastel From: Swazz Date: 2/6/2010 11:06:05 AM
Subject: Hello
Message: If you wish not to be nuked you will hault all attacks on Ozland Cobras. However, if you prefer your people and their babies to go through the radiation of my nuclear bombs feel free to do so.
-Swazz

Oh well. I don't mind getting nuked twice (as 2 nuke capable have chosen to hit me). So much for a fun and long fight. ^^"
[/quote]
Pathetic. I gave him a peace of my mind. Also, halt*

Ozzy-whatevers, be glad I've been too lazy to even do so much as check my nation daily. Alas, ruling a nation both in Bob and Steve is usually not to my liking and I spend most of my time in Bob; I'd be happy to give you a solid trouncing otherwise. ;)

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1265486045' post='2164956']
Alas, ruling a nation both in Bob and Steve is usually not to my liking and I spend most of my time in Bob;
I'd be happy to give you a solid trouncing otherwise. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I thought that the top 2 SOS Nations surrendering at first strike was pathetic.
[indent]

But this post from a Nation with a NS of 848.326 ..... is almost worse [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]
[s]AND, since [b]YOU[/b] mention SE, Locke - it appears to me that your 15k NS Nation has not learnt a lot in 224 days![/s]
[indent]
I'm sorry Arrnea, SOS are plumbing new depths in TE - despite Bernkastel's valiant efforts

[/indent]Sort them out
[indent]AND Update the Sanctions Race too (pls) [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/indent][/indent]

Edited by Lochiel

[quote name='Lochiel' date='06 February 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1265491364' post='2165137']
stuff
[/quote]

Harpies and the other fellow, our former top 2, were and are not part of the core membership and community that makes SOS Brigade what it is. To my knowledge, this is their first (and last) time with SOS Brigade. Also, Locke doesn't focus his efforts in this world. SOS Brigade can plunge in NS, you an destroy our infra and take our tech, but you can never truly destroy us.

Lochiel, you are making your own alliance look extremely cocky and albeit a little stupid. That never ends well.

Just stop before you anger the sleeping giant.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='06 February 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1265491364' post='2165137']
I thought that the top 2 SOS Nations surrendering at first strike was pathetic.
[indent]

But this post from a Nation with a NS of 848.326 ..... is almost worse [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]
[s]AND, since [b]YOU[/b] mention SE, Locke - it appears to me that your 15k NS Nation has not learnt a lot in 224 days![/s]
[indent]
I'm sorry Arrnea, SOS are plumbing new depths in TE - despite Bernkastel's valiant efforts

[/indent]Sort them out
[indent]AND Update the Sanctions Race too (pls) [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/indent][/indent]
[/quote]
Last round I built myself up around 5 or 6K. Honestly, it was boring. I thought I already said that, but apparently you can't listen. :rolleyes:
And since you brought it up, I suppose you've never heard of a reroll? Do not allow simple NS to dictate your perceptions of a ruler's experience. ;) Honestly, just be quiet before you embarass yourself further, you sound pathetic !@#$%*ing about my NS. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='06 February 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1265493043' post='2165173']
Lochiel, you are making your own alliance look extremely cocky and albeit a little stupid. That never ends well.
[/quote]

Not true,
[indent]I offered respect - [b]but only where it was due[/b] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

[/indent]

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1265486045' post='2164956']
Pathetic. I gave him a peace of my mind. Also, halt*

Ozzy-whatevers, be glad I've been too lazy to even do so much as check my nation daily. Alas, ruling a nation both in Bob and Steve is usually not to my liking and I spend most of my time in Bob; I'd be happy to give you a solid trouncing otherwise. ;)
[/quote]
Blah.

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='06 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1265493043' post='2165173']

Just stop before you anger the sleeping giant.
[/quote]
Blah.

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1265493487' post='2165185']
Last round I built myself up around 5 or 6K. Honestly, it was boring. I thought I already said that, but apparently you can't listen. :rolleyes:
And since you brought it up, I suppose you've never heard of a reroll? Do not allow simple NS to dictate your perceptions of a ruler's experience. ;) Honestly, just be quiet before you embarass yourself further, you sound pathetic !@#$%*ing about my NS. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Blah.

In summation, blah-blah-blah. Nobody is being cocky or rude on our side. We are having fun, we chose SOS because we expected a good fight. To all of the posturing I say- stop it or bring it.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='06 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265501289' post='2165423']
Not true,
[indent]I offered respect - [b]but only where it was due[/b] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

[/indent]
[/quote]
My nation's size makes me not worthy of respect? Heh.

[quote name='BigKat' date='06 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265503098' post='2165524']
In summation, blah-blah-blah. Nobody is being cocky or rude on our side. We are having fun, we chose SOS because we expected a good fight. To all of the posturing I say- stop it or bring it.
[/quote]
No one, eh? Well, if that's what you want to think, I'm not going to stop you. Really, I could care less, but don't expect me to let an insult to SOS stand, and my skill lies in the realm of words moreso than war. ;)

[quote name='BigKat' date='06 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265503098' post='2165524']
Nobody is being cocky or rude on our side.
[/quote]
In fact, one of my current opponents is being very rude and cocky.

It's quite annoying and looks bad on your alliance.

[sub]I'M FED UP WITH THE BMW[/sub]
:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

[quote]To: Swazz From: Azusa Date: 2/6/2010 7:19:49 PM

Subject: RE: Hey

Message: If you're afraid of a little radiation, don't start a war, silly. ;) [color="#FF0000"]I'm not afraid of any radiation, in fact I will be launching attacks on one of your nuclear capable nations very soon[/color] I could care less if he I get nuked, and *he* could care less if he does. [color="#FF0000"]Then why are you bothering to message me?[/color] He because he'll fight to the last, and I because I could care less about TE. [color="#FF0000"]Well thanks, but I don't care to know because I fight to the last too[/color] I just keep a nation, I don't really use it. [color="#FF0000"]Thank you for makeing it easier for me to be in the top 5%[/color] Want me to a roll over? Go ahead. Watch me facepalm, sigh, and destroy my worthless pixels. Have fun, hope it satisifies you, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. [color="#FF0000"]Failure is not an option to me, even in a game.... successful people are well... successful?[/color] [/quote]

I had to respond to these insults somehow, because the guy blocked me from sending any more messages - smooth move.

I believe I am the one you were talking about Bernkastel. At the very least, you can give me credit for offering you terms of surrender.

If your going to make statements like "I'll give everything to SOS till the end" then honestly stop the BMW and just take it and say "sorry swazz I don't agree to your surrender plan."

No [color="#FF0000"]()[/color]Itching, [color="#FF0000"]M[/color]oaning and [color="#FF0000"]W[/color]hinning please.

[quote name='SwazzSwazz' date='06 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1265515486' post='2165949']
[sub]I'M FED UP WITH THE BMW[/sub]
:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

I had to respond to these insults somehow, because the guy blocked me from sending any more messages - smooth move.

I believe I am the one you were talking about Bernkastel. At the very least, you can give me credit for offering you terms of surrender.

If your going to make statements like "I'll give everything to SOS till the end" then honestly stop the BMW and just take it and say "sorry swazz I don't agree to your surrender plan."

No [color="#FF0000"]()[/color]Itching, [color="#FF0000"]M[/color]oaning and [color="#FF0000"]W[/color]hinning please.
[/quote]

Agreed Swazz. SOS if your approach to our guys is provocative and challenging, don't be
surprised or offended when naturally my guys will step up to your senseless Rhetoric.
I have not known any of the Ozland Cobras to be cocky or rude unless provoked. Perhaps if you are frustrated, give us a fight. Seems like some of you could careless about TE or your nations. Ozland does not follow your cavalier approach to warfare.

I had know idea your alliance was in such disarray. If I had we would of started tech-farming you much earlier. :lol1:

If you want to fight the 7 days.. its cool with us. If you ABSOLUTELY hate the thought of war and actually playing the game, pm me in game and we can peace this out.

You can love us or hate us but we are here to play the game. If that makes us bad bad people.. I can live with that. :P

How much more dense could you possibly be.

That said, I wasn't being provocative or challenging, Mr.Swazz approached me in a rude and very cocky manner through private means. I've kept nation leaders' logs of all our back and forth. I decided not to give Ozland Cobras the satisfaction of destroying all that I have built and instead, decommed and sold everything. You won't get any tech out of me for much longer. You'll just have to nuke it off. Hows them apples.

You clearly have no concept of chivalry and honor, even out of war. The point of a surprise attack is to cause disarray, which you handled nicely genius. Tech-farming? Really? You are a [i]disgusting[/i] and [i]terrible[/i] alliance to support such an atrocious act.

I no longer have time to waste with such low rulers and a low alliance.

Edited by Bernkastel

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='07 February 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1265527138' post='2166478']
[b]How much more dense could you possibly be[/b].

That said, [b]I wasn't being provocative or challenging[/b], Mr.Swazz approached me in a rude and very cocky manner through private means. I've kept nation leaders' logs of all our back and forth. I decided not to give Ozland Cobras the satisfaction of destroying all that I have built and instead, [b]decommed and sold everything[/b]. You won't get any tech out of me for much longer. You'll just have to nuke it off. [b]Hows them apples[/b].

You clearly have no concept of chivalry and honor, even out of war. The point of a surprise attack is to cause disarray, which you handled nicely genius. Tech-farming? Really? You are a [i]disgusting[/i] and [i]terrible[/i] alliance to support such an atrocious act.

[/quote]

You are indeed funny... Nice contradiction!! I LOL'd @ Provocative opening sentence.
You decommed everything.. very nice. I like those victory apples just fine. :lol1:

Based on your perception that makes Ozland Cobras the most ebil Alliance EVER. :wub:

Go Cobras!!

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='07 February 2010 - 07:18 AM' timestamp='1265527138' post='2166478']

That said, I wasn't being provocative or challenging, Mr.Swazz approached me in a rude and very cocky manner through private means. I've kept nation leaders' logs of all our back and forth. I decided not to give Ozland Cobras the satisfaction of destroying all that I have built and instead, decommed and sold everything. You won't get any tech out of me for much longer. You'll just have to nuke it off. Hows them apples.

[/quote]Well thats not very nice. We wanted a good fight is all. Think we might have expected to much from SOS.

[quote name='dogbite' date='07 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265529324' post='2166531']
Well thats not very nice. We wanted a good fight is all. Think we might have expected to much from SOS.
[/quote]
Well, if your members [b]will[/b] suggest that our people "find new friends" outside of the SOS Brigade in order to surrender, we will (naturally) be a bit annoyed at you.

Also, we're a little disappointed that we didn't get to get our original plan off, which was to go ahead in a few days' time. Oh well.

I have no objection to fighting this thing out to the reset and neither do the truly loyal to the SOS Brigade. War is what we're here for after all.

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='07 February 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1265527138' post='2166478']

[/quote]

Your so dumb, now that your nearly at ZI, decommed the only military asset you had (planes) I am not going to waste a nuke on you. Thanks to your lack of commitment to SOS fight you made my decesion much easier - two of your friends will recive the nuclear bombs. Perhaps if you would have actually defended yourself your two alliance mates wouldn't get nuked. Way to do the selfish thing, and just quit. I feel bad for your two alliance mates that have to suffer because of your stupidity and ignorance.

For the sake of the enviroment, surrender already SOS. Almost your whole alliance is in Anarachy. You lost.

Edited by SwazzSwazz