Nutty North Koreans Announcement

Pikachujc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' date='03 February 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1265235311' post='2157233']
That is the...
I can't even...
What the...
I'm at a loss for words here. Someone, please [b]give[/b] this poor chap [s]out of[/s] his m[b]edal[/b].
[/quote]

Fixed it for you Locke :P

Good to know the Dear Leader cares!

[quote name='thedefrina' date='03 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265262819' post='2158254']
Hahahahahahahahaha

You attack us first and then made a belated declaration of war on OWF.

Okay you made yourself in our valid raid target in the future.

Thanks NNK.
[/quote]

I certainly wouldn't suggest that. :)

Just because you on the bigger side so you can do attack first without DOW?
You made this declaration after i`m coming to your channel asking where is the declarition? and you say you don`t have declaration and i ask you who is you allies, and you say "confidential".

I don`t even know what is NNK think about this war. We always respect all of our enemy but with your attitude like this make we will never respect you.

So i assume you are a noob.

As International member we/I of Great Glorious alliance make Great Speech of Thanks to Dear Leader of New Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea to use our most favoured name. We hope Juche of great patriotic Korea Motherland have glorious time in their expeditions to land a NEW.

I will enjoy eating popcorn while you fire off your Taepo-loldongs.

o/hilarious DoW

[quote name='thedefrina' date='04 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1265264172' post='2158378']
Just because you on the bigger side so you can do attack first without DOW?
You made this declaration after i`m coming to your channel asking where is the declarition? and you say you don`t have declaration and i ask you who is you allies, and you say "confidential".

I don`t even know what is NNK think about this war. We always respect all of our enemy but with your attitude like this make we will never respect you.

So i assume you are a noob.
[/quote]

The DoW is here. If you want to start splitting hairs and questioning every alliance that hit their target before the DoW was posted, you will be in for a long night.

Edited by Jacques Cousteau

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' date='04 February 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1265266759' post='2158474']
The DoW is here. If you want to start splitting hairs and questioning every alliance that hit their target before the DoW was posted, you will be in for a long night.
[/quote]

Yeah you talk like this because they on your side. No wonders.

I sincerely apologize on behalf of some our members. They were under the impression that you always have to post DoW before or not long after in game aggression. For a lot of reasons, I understand that a proper forum DoW is not always possible.

Welcome to the fight. Have a good time.

{A note to myself and to our members: [i]"We are in formal state of war with: Ragnarok, NNK, Iunctus, The Corporation, The Immortal, and Athens."[/i]}

[quote name='sigelopisan' date='04 February 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1265289801' post='2158746']
NKK is an alliance with 11 member = yummy...yummy.....
[/quote]
Well if they did not declare first I would say this would be a tech raid.

But they chose this so I presume they know what they are doing.
So have at it NNK & NEW make a war that will shake the ground we walk on.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='04 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265263787' post='2158351']
You shall be hereby known as Locke, Enemy of Fun.
[/quote]
I will relish this title with glee. Were it not for the epic quote of Sponge's today, I'd wear it right now.

[quote name='Vesta' date='05 February 2010 - 03:18 AM' timestamp='1265307526' post='2159073']
Let's have a good fight NEW. Thanks for being such good sports.
[/quote]

You are welcome, Vesta. Glad that you are enjoying it.

I missed your declaration of existence (I am not very active in OWF), but I wish you good luck all the same.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='04 February 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1265263787' post='2158351']
You shall be hereby known as Locke, Enemy of Fun.
[/quote]

[quote name='Locke' date='04 February 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1265307951' post='2159086']
I will relish this title with glee. Were it not for the epic quote of Sponge's today, I'd wear it right now.
[/quote]
Congratz on your new title Locke!

I guess they aren't called the Nutty North Koreans for nothing (though they continue to amuse me)