DoW Against World Federation

Yersinnia

Pallantrix declares war against the World Federation.

The reason? They did it again (see here)

warscreen.jpg

Everyone who is about to berate me for wasting their time or call me a pathetic attention seeker, let me say, I don't care - don't wanna read it, don't read it. Easy.

Never trust the World Federation.

Ummm why would WF sign a treaty with a single nation, seems illogical in my eyes. Also you do realize that their is you know a much more important war going on right now and that 95% of Planet Bob could care less that World Federation is breaking a treaty with you. A treaty that has thus far been announced by only one party involved (you) from what I have seen. That being said go back to your hole and cry and about WF hitting you for ghosting their alliance, oh and Vilien I expect you to hit him as well for ghosting your alliance, unless he's not ghosting now, then I expect you to get him peace.

Ummm why would WF sign a treaty with a single nation, seems illogical in my eyes. Also you do realize that their is you know a much more important war going on right now and that 95% of Planet Bob could care less that World Federation is breaking a treaty with you. A treaty that has thus far been announced by only one party involved (you) from what I have seen. That being said go back to your hole and cry and about WF hitting you for ghosting their alliance, oh and Vilien I expect you to hit him as well for ghosting your alliance, unless he's not ghosting now, then I expect you to get him peace.

hurdur only big boys can play politics, go home hurdur

hurdur only big boys can play politics, go home hurdur

Yes, because that is exactly what that says, I'm so glad that the leader of an alliance has the comprehension level of a 5th grader, much appreciated Cheyenne.

Edited by TheListener

To #@&%$ and moan and hope the peanut gallery puts pressure on WF, I would assume.

I would agree that is his/her goal but seeing as how this is the second topic in as many days related to the topic and from what I understand nothing is going on, I would say no one cares about him, and that the constant whining is doing him no good.

What do i hope to gain by posting?

Nothing i don't want anyones sympathy (like i said accuse me of whining i cud care less) but from my understanding this is where DoW against alliances should go

What do i hope to gain by declaring war?

Nothing, I expect I will be ZI'd very soon for having the audacity to question one of the almighty alliances.

Have WF announced it publicy?

No, they have said nothing, oh except for their emperor asking me to email him proof that they broke the treaty to an email address banned in game (which i couldn't cos i couldn't see the address cos of the filter cos of the ban). Then sending me a different address and claiming the file arrived corrupted (yeh right).

Do I know there is a big war going on and most likely nobody cares

Yes, thankyou.

They agreed this original treaty.

they broke it so I modified it.

This is the last time i'll be posting in this thread, if anyone wants to know any other answers to their question i suggest you PM me.

Edited by Yersinnia