A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

and failed to Anarchy me as was stated before in this thread, by a nation of your guys that was 2000 infra more then me, so keep pointing out how much you guys fail at war

Wait, wait, wait. We fail at war? I got spied to Defcon 2 at 8:30 AM and I'm still waiting for the actual attack.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have more nations on you thank you do on Fark and Corp combined. How are you even arguing this? You have no Employee's in Anarchy. We have eleven of you in Anarchy.

My mind hurts trying to understand your logic.

really because I anarchied a Fark nation, like I was to do, you guys sucker punched us and sent some into anarchy, but some people do anarchy them self, so no you didnt Anarchy that many people, and failed to do it to me

and as for use not attacking you and only 11 nations attacking, it was more then 11 and we are fighting Fark so why would we counter attack you, there would be no point you guys suck at war anyways

No, you don't seem to understand. I went and tallied the number of nations that declared war on FARK nations before 1 AM EST. There were eleven. So let me break this down for you:

1) You say we only declared war on you with ten nations in our original DoW, as a way to discredit us.

2) I go and tally the number of members you had to declare war during your original DoW

3) There were only eleven.

No, you don't seem to understand. I went and tallied the number of nations that declared war on FARK nations before 1 AM EST. There were eleven. So let me break this down for you:

1) You say we only declared war on you with ten nations in our original DoW, as a way to discredit us.

2) I go and tally the number of members you had to declare war during your original DoW

3) There were only eleven.

yes and I will take the blame for that as I had to send out the fireteams, but that do not change the fact that you guys could of attacked anyone else, but had no balls to do so, and dont try saying "CD was our best target" because Fark is not our best target yet we attacked them

Oh, so no one in CD is going to attack back?

You have been attacked by David Y Zhou. You lost 2,174 soldiers and 36 tanks. You killed 5,787 soldiers and 498 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,042,622.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

That's all I got :(.

yes and I will take the blame for that as I had to send out the fireteams, but that do not change the fact that you guys could of attacked anyone else, but had no balls to do so, and dont try saying "CD was our best target" because Fark is not our best target yet we attacked them

You're a 90 man alliance that had 11 declare. We're a 40 man alliance that had 10 declare. Do you not see the hypocrisy of whining about us?

You have been attacked by David Y Zhou. You lost 2,174 soldiers and 36 tanks. You killed 5,787 soldiers and 498 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,042,622.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

That's all I got :(.

Don't frown. That's better than I've gotten. :(

and we have none of you arguing a good point back, and I know your not saying I don't have ball because I am not in FAN anymore, because this is my same nation from then that I have now, it went threw 2 months ZI from NPO and \m/ nations and came out still going, went to IAA where it went to the brink of ZI, but yet again lived threw that... I have balls, and just because you think you have some because your facing an alliance that was out numbered before u joined then your surely wrong

and as for use not attacking you and only 11 nations attacking, it was more then 11 and we are fighting Fark so why would we counter attack you, there would be no point you guys suck at war anyways

JESUS H. CHRIST stop saying you were in FAN you half-wit. STOP trying to build yourself up by clinging to our deeds AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WHINING! :mad:

Okay, we're making progress!

Myth 1:The Corporation sucks at war 'cause only ten attacked.

Fact: CD only had 11 attack in their original DoW. MYTH BUSTED

Myth 2: The Corporation has no balls because we could have attacked anyone else

Fact: We attacked CD because the coordinators of the war on our side believed the Corporation being the counter to Carpe Diem would have been the optimal choice, and would make a positive impact on our side's chance of victory.

You're a 90 man alliance that had 11 declare. We're a 40 man alliance that had 10 declare. Do you not see the hypocrisy of whining about us?

Fark nations: 305

CD: 93

ya I have nothing to complain about... oh wait, I forgot you 40 something nations, but even with out them look at that ratio

ya I have nothing to complain about... oh wait, I forgot you 40 something nations, but even with out them look at that ratio

If you really didn't want to be outnumbered so bad, maybe you could have declared on someone else?

If you really didn't want to be outnumbered so bad, maybe you could have declared on someone else?

I don't think he's worried about being outnumbered so much as commenting on the apparent inability of Fark to fight its own wars.

Fark nations engaged with CD: 26

Corp nations engaged with CD: 21

So for CD, the Fark front is only 5 more nations than the Corporation front. I guess you can quit crying about how big the guys you declared war on are.

Edited by Frankdolf

Yes, because Fark isn't involved in any other wars and will be focusing the full force of those 305 nations on you, right?

I don't think he's worried about being outnumbered so much as commenting on the apparent inability of Fark to fight its own wars.

Yes, because Fark isn't involved in any other wars and will be focusing the full force of those 305 nations on CD, right?

Edited by Jonathan Archer

Yes, because Fark isn't involved in any other wars and will be focusing the full force of those 305 nations on CD, right?

if I am right all of the nations attacked by CD that were in Fark had no nations on them, so if we could find that many nation in Fark with no attackers I think they could of attacked us back