ADI Declaration of Support

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warbuck, we're going to attack you for what you've done ... OK? Just shutup and get rolled when it happens.

Also, I know that's the speech you feed your membership because they don't know better ... but it needs work. We have no interest in removing you from the game no matter how low you are. We will, however, wreck your nation repeatedly until you understand the consequences of what you have done.

Go be a good leader and prep your alliance.

Good edit. :P

If you're attacking ADI maybe you could put the propaganda machine away. This is their thread, after all. Knowing Superfriends though, you'll continue to troll relentlessly.

Warbuck, we're going to attack you for what you've done ... OK? Just shutup and get rolled when it happens.

Also, I know that's the speech you feed your membership because they don't know better ... but it needs work. We have no interest in removing you from the game no matter how low you are. We will, however, wreck your nation repeatedly until you understand the consequences of what you have done.

Go be a good leader and prep your alliance.

How lenient. PZI until you bow before Van Hoo!

How lenient. PZI until you bow before Van Hoo!

We do not practice PZI. That was abolished nearly two years ago. You should probably have a better grasp of the history and practices of an alliance before posting and attempting to get into any sort of debate with them.

We do not practice PZI. That was abolished nearly two years ago. You should probably have a better grasp of the history and practices of an alliance before posting and attempting to get into any sort of debate with them.

We will, however, wreck your nation repeatedly until you understand the consequences of what you have done.

So which is it?

Ok. Call it by another name. Constantly destroying a nation amounts to the same damn thing as PZI, no two ways about it. 

So which is it?

I know you're trying extra hard to make your mark here, so I will explain this to you so you don't look worse than you already do. Wrecking someone's nation repeatedly is not PZI. It is something that happens in war ... and that something you will learn.

Ok. Call it by another name. Constantly destroying a nation amounts to the same damn thing as PZI, no two ways about it. 

"Destroy" was never said. Wreck =/= Destroy. The first time I read it I interpreted it as normal war banter but, by all means, read into things.

Oh, there's a liar in this thread all right. Given the inconsistencies of your comments compared to the consistency of Warbuck's, I think it's pretty clear who's being honest here and who's not.

That is actually the very reason why few people actually believe Warbuck. His lies (and lies on top of lies) lacked any sort of consistency. You can continue to defend him, that's cool. But you're defending a bottom feeder and odds are it is simply because you do not like myself or Ragnarok.

You are extraordinarily bad at this, by the way.

I know you're trying extra hard to make your mark here, so I will explain this to you so you don't look worse than you already do. Wrecking someone's nation repeatedly is not PZI. It is something that happens in war ... and that something you will learn.

War without chance of peace with constant "wrecking". How is this not PZI? Do you think that by saying "wrecking" you've made your comment suffeciently vague enough to disguise your real intentions? Because let me assure that if that was your intent, no one with so much as an iota of intelligence will buy into that.

Oh, there's a liar in this thread all right. Given the inconsistencies of your comments compared to the consistency of Warbuck's, I think it's pretty clear who's being honest here and who's not.

You're being intentionally dense, right?

hint: Look two posts above your own.

Edit:

War without chance of peace with constant "wrecking". How is this not PZI? Do you think that by saying "wrecking" you've made your comment suffeciently vague enough to disguise your real intentions? Because let me assure that if that was your intent, no one with so much as an iota of intelligence will buy into that.

Or perhaps you aren't...

At any rate - I hope your chosen position is truly all you want it to be, ADI.

Edited by Aurion

It's sort of the same intention of saying that SF will always be at odds with the people who "sucked up to the NPO". Despite trying to claim one line of that log was a fraud, the rest of the log implies the same thing.

Well, because if I meant PZI the I would have just said PZI. I honestly don't care what popular opinion is nor do I let it influence RoK policy. We decided to abolish the act of PZI because we do not believe in it.

I have no interest in chasing Warbuck out of the game, but I have an interest in attacking him (yes repeatedly *GASP!*) as a consequence for his actions.

It's sort of the same intention of saying that SF will always be at odds with the people who "sucked up to the NPO". Despite trying to claim one line of that log was a fraud, the rest of the log implies the same thing.

Except I have no problem saying any of that and have many times in public and in private. I doubt that any alliance I dislike is unaware of how I feel about them and why as you have seen first hand. No one really took umbrage with anything else I said for this very reason.

I have been log dumped many times and with far worse commentary yet have never disputed any of it previously ... funny how that works.

Well, because if I meant PZI the I would have just said PZI. I honestly don't care what popular opinion is nor do I let it influence RoK policy. We decided to abolish the act of PZI because we do not believe in it.

I have no interest in chasing Warbuck out of the game, but I have an interest in attacking him (yes repeatedly *GASP!*) as a consequence for his actions.

PZI doesn't have to be about forcing someone out of the game. It's just about making it miserable enough for them not to want to play anymore and that's exactly what you're proposing.