pathetic bullies

emily

And I WILL NOT stop shouting out about being bullied to the point of being made ill.

I have done nothing to mha but ask them to stop singling me out for hate. If you feel that makes me look like an idiot then that says more about you than me.

If MHA or anyone you really wanted this stopped all tehy would have to do is stop treating me so badly. But until they do stop that. I will have no other option that to keep shouting about it. Wjhich actualyl is not what I'd like to do. I'd much rather move on to another alliance and enjoy the game, but I won't do that until their pathetic banns and sanctions are lifted.

Session Start: Sat Jan 09 19:48:02 2010

Session Ident: TheUltimate747

[19:48] Session Ident: TheUltimate747 (Coldfront, emily[OSA]) [19:48] <TheUltimate747> hey

01[19:48] <emily[OSA]> hi

01[19:48] <emily[OSA]> how are you

[19:48] <TheUltimate747> $%&@ off. Stop talking to us. No one cares. Go away. You aren't going to get what you want here no matter how much you !@#$%* and moan. Move on, get over it. You can't sue, you can't do jack !@#$. Deal with it and shut up.

[19:48] <TheUltimate747> Got it?

[19:48] <TheUltimate747> Good.

[19:48] <TheUltimate747> Bye.

01[19:50] <emily[OSA]> no

01[19:50] <emily[OSA]> I will not stop

01[19:50] <emily[OSA]> till you treat me fairly

Session Start: Sat Jan 09 16:35:23 2010

Session Ident: draden[MHA]

[16:40] <Draden[MHA]> Well, frankly, 99% of our membership doesn't like you for one reason or another

[16:40] <Draden[MHA]> nothing we do or say is going to change their opinions

01[16:40] <emily[OSA]> because af all the !@#$ they've been told

01[16:41] <emily[OSA]> &Andy_P[OSA]> apparently all of MHA dislikes your person so they banned you from their channel. Ok. Their problem, not really yours, since you said you don't want to go there anyways, right?

01[16:42] <emily[OSA]> all I know is that you are determined to keep hurting me

01[16:42] <emily[OSA]> and nothing I do makes it better

[16:42] <Draden[MHA]> keeping you out of our channel is not hurting you

01[16:42] <emily[OSA]> i never leaked any info on MHA

01[16:43] <emily[OSA]> yes it is hurting me

[16:43] <Draden[MHA]> for the most part, our membership would like to just cut off contact with you and OSA and just forget the situation

01[16:43] <emily[OSA]> lol

01[16:43] <emily[OSA]> so why the harrasement from your DMoBP?

[16:44] <Draden[MHA]> our DMoBPs behavior is something we tolerate only because he does good work.

[16:44] <Draden[MHA]> believe me, we try to keep him away from our FA as much as possible

[16:44] <Draden[MHA]> however, the issues with OSA generally leads him to attempt to troll

[16:45] <Draden[MHA]> kickbanning me just set him off

01[16:45] <emily[OSA]> so it's ok for him to be "set off" but not me?

[16:49] <Draden[MHA]> and since we have such a large number of people that very much dislike you, its only a matter of TIME until you blow up on our chan

[17:05] <Draden[MHA]> The problem is that you have so many enemies in our membership that any time this subject is brought up they quickly squash it

01[17:08] <emily[OSA]> it's just getting worse

Session Close: Sat Jan 09 18:01:27 2010

And this one of WCR requesting my ban from #gremlins

[11:39] <Pudge1975[MoDF]> even UK getting hit this year

01[11:39] <emily[OSA]> -9C

[11:39] <WCR> sorry, there was a bug I needed to silence

[11:39] <WCR> yeah heard it's been real bad in the UK

[11:39] <literally> if you look

01[11:39] <emily[OSA]> ok

01[11:39] <emily[OSA]> now he's freaked out

[11:39] <literally> at the satellite photos

[11:39] <literally> of the uk

[11:40] <literally> like this

[11:40] <literally> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Satellit...anuary_2010.jpg

[11:40] <literally> we see

[11:40] <literally> the BNP's vision

01[11:40] <emily[OSA]> that little bit in Scotland got smow last night

[11:40] <Pudge1975[MoDF]> literally...if that is meat spin we will talk but I am clicking it anyway

03[11:40] * RamirusMaximus|GRE sets mode: +b *!*@coldfront-******************.com

[11:40] <literally> it is a .jpg how could it be meatspin

03[11:40] * You were kicked by RamirusMaximus|GRE (Didn't I get rid of you?)

02[11:40] * Attempting to rejoin channel #gremlins

Session Close: Sun Jan 10 11:40:54 2010

Edited by emily

In before banned. MHA isn't singling you out. You are singling yourself out and blaming them for it.

right so they IRC bann fprum ban, issue sanctions and send messages like that to everyone?

Either way, this won't ever stop until they stop it.

No. I think it'll stop when the mods get sick and tired of this and ban you.

Well I would like to think complaining about being bullied in a game would result in the offender being punished not the victim.

right so they IRC bann fprum ban, issue sanctions and send messages like that to everyone?

Either way, this won't ever stop until they stop it.

It's their IRC channel and their forum. They can do and ban anyone they please since it is their channel and forum. They also did not issue the sanction, they just requested it. Also, IRC has an ignore user function. You can just ignore them.

Bullied to the point of being made ill? For that sentence alone I will ask: Are there any slots open?

lol - that says soo much about you.

I suppose you spend your spare time going to the local hospitals to taunt the dying too? You should join MHA.

It's their IRC channel and their forum. They can do and ban anyone they please since it is their channel and forum. They also did not issue the sanction, they just requested it. Also, IRC has an ignore user function. You can just ignore them.

The ignore button works 2 ways. Yes they can ban me. But thier given reason is they woiuld like this feud to stop.

I would like this feud to stop.

We both want the same thing.

If they unban me, and behave a bit more civily. The feud will stop.

If they continue this. It won't.

They choose tro continue this. Therefor they must be lying when they clain they want the feud to stop.

I honestly believe they are getting sick kicks form it.

If MHA or anyone you really wanted this stopped all tehy would have to do is stop treating me so badly. But until they do stop that. I will have no other option that to keep shouting about it. Wjhich actualyl is not what I'd like to do. I'd much rather move on to another alliance and enjoy the game, but I won't do that until their pathetic banns and sanctions are lifted.

While you cannot control the bans or sanctions, you can control how you act & react. You are not a helpless victim here. You have all the power. Seriously.

If you, yourself, *choose* not to enter those channels, they can't ban or harass you! If you choose to let them go their way and you yours, this won't be weighing you down. If you have no contact with them, you won't be getting sanctions. Also, if they are truly as bad as you claim, their actions will catch up to them whether or not you make posts.

If you choose not to enjoy something, or choose not to move on, then that is *also* a choice. It's not MHA's choice though; it is yours.

I say that, because I've seen numerous posts from you regarding these sorts of incidents. I hope you are able to take control of the situation and get things sorted, as I think you will both be the happier for it.

Good luck.

While you cannot control the bans or sanctions, you can control how you act & react. You are not a helpless victim here. You have all the power. Seriously.

If you, yourself, *choose* not to enter those channels, they can't ban or harass you! If you choose to let them go their way and you yours, this won't be weighing you down. If you have no contact with them, you won't be getting sanctions. Also, if they are truly as bad as you claim, their actions will catch up to them whether or not you make posts.

If you choose not to enjoy something, or choose not to move on, then that is *also* a choice. It's not MHA's choice though; it is yours.

I say that, because I've seen numerous posts from you regarding these sorts of incidents. I hope you are able to take control of the situation and get things sorted, as I think you will both be the happier for it.

Good luck.

The sanctions are in game on the black team. They are there regardless of any contact with MHA. As for controling the situation. The only control I have left is to circumvent their bans. Which this being MHA is real easy. I don't want to do that, and thus far have not leaked any intel, indeed I even informed them when they set up thier legislator office to be open to former members by mistake... so they can't claim I am acting maliciously. They allready know I idle in their channel and am on thier forums, purely to make thier banns pointless. Yet they still insist in having them in place.

This cannot be for MHA security and they know they will only ever get that be negotiating with me. They are not doing this to protect themselves, they are doing it in an attempt to harm me.

Banning is hardly bullying. If you don't like MHA why do you want to be on their forums and in their chan?

If you want the feud to stop, let it go. Dont worry about it, MHA will forget and move on.

I never once said I don't like MHA. I think they're FAB, just that they're acting like idiots over all this...

it's not a feud. It's them being scared and bullying me and me continously telling them to stop it.

Edited by emily

You may also want to look into "attention seeking behavior" as a starting point. Remember, this is the first day of the rest of your life.

Since we're all paying attention and thus the issue has been recognized I'd say the tactic is paying off rather well.

I never once said I don't like MHA. I think they're FAB, just that they're acting like idiots over all this...

it's not a feud. It's them being scared and bullying me and me continously telling them to stop it.

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is the equivalent of you repeatedly trying to get into my house, and then calling it "bullying" when I lock the door and tell you that you aren't welcome.

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is the equivalent of you repeatedly trying to get into my house, and then calling it "bullying" when I lock the door and tell you that you aren't welcome.

not really, your house is not a "public" channel.

now if I was trying to get into a mambers only area of their forums..... you'd be right

not really, your house is not a "public" channel.

now if I was trying to get into a mambers only area of their forums..... you'd be right

Sorry, let me correct the analogy. This is the equivalent of if I owned a business, which was open to the public (but I in fact owned), and used my right to refuse you service, which you then decided was bullying. Excuse me for my previous inaccuracy.

You hear all these voices saying that YOU are the one that needs to let it go? We're not all delusional or crazy. You should really take this advice no matter what you're seeking in all this.

And I repeatedly tell you, there is absolutely no way I'm letting it go.

Peace is not ignoring each other. Proper peace is coming together and at least trying to sort out your differences. MHA has NOTHING to fear about me being in thier channel, if I chose to enter it at all. They and I do however, have everything to gain from it.

Sorry, let me correct the analogy. This is the equivalent of if I owned a business, which was open to the public (but I in fact owned), and used my right to refuse you service, which you then decided was bullying. Excuse me for my previous inaccuracy.

well that would be a form of bullying yes...

most shops don't just serve the people they like the look of.... Perhaps you look particularly dodgy?