To: Légalement Coupable from the desk of HisK

HisK Owns You

harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

If you want your alliance to last a full round this time I would stop attacking PU.

HisK, Associate Executive Director

I support this message. :D

/me suggests looking at PU war screens now

I saw that. :P

You guys and UJA supported me, I don't see why I shouldn't support you guys.

Problem here is Marcus and his alliance is protected by TPF, I'm still lokking into this but as far as I know

TPF was not contacted about marcus attacking PU because they hit TS for attacking UJA.

I'm still working on the outcome/resolve of the situation.

If anyone has something to add, please pm me.

BG.

what i have seen from the war screen is one tech raid on PU by an LC member, then 2 MHA members tech raiding LC one of whom is HisK. then comes more attacks on PU.

seems that MHA is doing exactly what they are claiming Marcus is doing and that HisK is obviously just as "sick" as Marcus, since he lead the attacks on LC by MHA.

frankly, if you are gonna whine about an alliance doing something, i would suggest you not pull the same trick especially in the same war.

either way, this is amusing.

what i have seen from the war screen is one tech raid on PU by an LC member, then 2 MHA members tech raiding LC one of whom is HisK. then comes more attacks on PU.

seems that MHA is doing exactly what they are claiming Marcus is doing and that HisK is obviously just as "sick" as Marcus, since he lead the attacks on LC by MHA.

frankly, if you are gonna whine about an alliance doing something, i would suggest you not pull the same trick especially in the same war.

He said it was sick because PU and UJA were already in a war. Then they came in and started throwing off the balance.

I was not sick about the tech raids... Marcus hit PU when they had a war... but w/e people talking about things they have no idea about again.

I was not sick about the tech raids... Marcus hit PU when they had a war... but w/e people talking about things they have no idea about again.

still not seeing what is sick about it? this is TE, much looser rules i thought. the fact that people get seriously butthurt over stuff like this is quite amusing. but hey, continue whining about TE being too rough or something.

i am all for war but am seriously getting tired of all the whining that seems to go along with it. the fact that it is coming from you HisK makes it that much more amusing.

Marcus tech raided PU. MHA tech raids Marcus. several hours later (7:27 am was Marcus/10:16 pm was the next set by NR) another member hits PU. look in between that and you see MHA hitting Marcus. from the sounds of it talks occurred and LC found it amusing and so hit PU most likely due to threats by MHA.

then comes the whinefest on the forums. but it seems peace is about. hopefully the next war is more like the war between PU/UJA and TS was. no whining done by any parties.

still not seeing what is sick about it? this is TE, much looser rules i thought. the fact that people get seriously butthurt over stuff like this is quite amusing. but hey, continue whining about TE being too rough or something.

i am all for war but am seriously getting tired of all the whining that seems to go along with it. the fact that it is coming from you HisK makes it that much more amusing.

Marcus tech raided PU. MHA tech raids Marcus. several hours later (7:27 am was Marcus/10:16 pm was the next set by NR) another member hits PU. look in between that and you see MHA hitting Marcus. from the sounds of it talks occurred and LC found it amusing and so hit PU most likely due to threats by MHA.

then comes the whinefest on the forums. but it seems peace is about. hopefully the next war is more like the war between PU/UJA and TS was. no whining done by any parties.

Dochartaigh- in response to your comment about rules...Everyone is free to make their own. If Hisk sees a problem, he (and his alliance) should and most likely will respond in whatever manner they see fit. At the same time, if you are of the opinion that something is harmless, you are entitled to that opinion as well. Freedom to choose your own response...how lovely. I'm not attacking your statement in any way, Dochartaigh. That is just one of those hot button issues for me :) Understandably, opinions of foreign governments might be considered if appropriate, but I believe in making your own choices, popular or unpopular. Free from groupthink.

-BigKat-

Dochartaigh- in response to your comment about rules...Everyone is free to make their own. If Hisk sees a problem, he (and his alliance) should and most likely will respond in whatever manner they see fit. At the same time, if you are of the opinion that something is harmless, you are entitled to that opinion as well. Freedom to choose your own response...how lovely. I'm not attacking your statement in any way, Dochartaigh. That is just one of those hot button issues for me :) Understandably, opinions of foreign governments might be considered if appropriate, but I believe in making your own choices, popular or unpopular. Free from groupthink.

-BigKat-

i am all for free thinking BigKat. just don't like the whining about actions in TE. HisK can think what LC did was a bad thing and take action and i won't care. but when he starts stating that it is "sick" or anything else, frankly that crap needs to stop. if he can reasonably state why LC did something he considers wrong he should do it. for example, "LC/Marcus were wrong for attacking PU while they were already at war" but instead we get "it was sick". sorry, i don't do whiners and am tired of the whining on the forums about wars in TE.

if HisK/MHA think what LC did was wrong, just attack them and destroy them. the discussion can revolve around the war itself not revolve around whining about how "sick" one alliance's actions were. that is my opinion. it seems that the whining from the last couple of rounds is still around. i was hoping that with the first few wars and the fun banter that went with them, we were past that point, but seems we weren't.

Well here is what i found out;

TS hit UJA, (both are friends of TPF).

PU hit TS in defense of UJA (PU are old allies of TPF)

LC hits PU in defense of TS ( LC is a TPF protectorate)

Hisk and another nation hit a few LC nations, Marcus being one of them.

Marcuse pms me and I try to get in contact with Hisk via IRC, he's not on the 30 or 40 min I was waiting.

I informed Marcus that PU was friends and old allies and he should peace out.

Got back on IRC looked for Hisk, not on the 15 or 20 min i waited.

Got my MoFA to talk to PU gov, UJA, and Marcus to get this whole thing peaced out and I

also sent Hisk a PM explaining to him I was being put in a bad spot and wasn't happy about it, to peace out marcus

and I would get marcus to peace all this out.

I was told by my MoFA that it was all handled and peace was acheived.

My bad spot is I don't agree with TS hitting UJA, but i'm not treatied to either of them and have no bearing on their decisions.

But PU even though not TPF allies this round are good friends and i'd have to help them if asked, (getting on with the bad spot) hits TS causing the treaty with LC to be activated, Now PU and a protectorate of TPF are waring...Not exceptable by me and the main reason i canceled most of my treaties last round. Then Hish and another MHA nation hit Marcus and crew to help PU....Bad because I don't want to hit Hisk for helping out TPF friends, PU. Yet a protectorate of TPF was hit by him for activating the treaty with LC allies.

I'm glad this all got peaced, fairly quick.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory