We are losing our innocence inside.

The Wizard of Oz

p3255713.gifp3255716.gif

Official Announcement From the Ozland Cobras and Kleos.

We were all sitting in a back room partying and realized we were still virgins after all these days had past in

the round. Dogbite shouted, "I bet we lose ours first" Spencer chimed in and said, "NO WAY, we will lose ours first." Then off in the corner I heard Hiddenshadows yell " Let's party and Lose it together" Cam piped up with "I'll second that idea, lets make this a "JOINT DOW"

The next question was who would want to party with us and have a strong appreciation for our endeavors.

We thought and we thought... then it struck us, we had just the alliance we felt loved war. They were so eager for war they hit Kleos over and over at the beginning of the round. The decision was made....

Ozland Cobras and Kleos proudly join with Destructor Fleets

signed,

All of us fun loving people at Ozland Cobras and Kleos.

edit: Forgot an s.

Edited by Harry Dresden
Hells bells. Imagery and innuendo relating to marijuana and other illicit drugs is not acceptable on these forums.

Where can I get a shirt!

Unfortunately our sponsors website crashed .....

...... we have all sizes in teh T-Shirts - our sponsors will be bringing out commemorative submarine flags too !! :P

So, let's see. You WON said war at the beginning of the round, and it ended on good terms, and now, for literally no reason whatsoever and attempting to pass it off as honorable retribution for viciousness on our part, you've brought in an ally to restart it, only this time as a complete curb stomp. And you expect us to think this is all good fun? I realize you don't actually need a reason for war in TE, yet somehow this seems a !@#$% move. Have fun.

Edited by Khrushchev

you've brought in an ally to restart it,

When looking for a target to hit it was Ozland Cobra's CoW (Cobra of War) who chose the target .....

..... oh!, that's me
:rolleyes:

- Having heard more - since my decision - about DF's !@#$% moves on Kleos @ Christmas

- particularily one Nation's attitude,

- I can't say I blame Kleos for agreeing, readily <_<

I can undertand that your head must be spinning after that blitz today,

But this is TE - I suggest you get to fighting your immediate opponent in this war .....

..... oh!, that's me

tl/dr - our Dow on you was meant to bring the fun back into TE, with sponsors and all :P

- the guy responsible for choosing DF ?

..... oh!, that's me

So, let's see. You WON said war at the beginning of the round, and it ended on good terms, and now, for literally no reason whatsoever and attempting to pass it off as honorable retribution for viciousness on our part, you've brought in an ally to restart it, only this time as a complete curb stomp. And you expect us to think this is all good fun? I realize you don't actually need a reason for war in TE, yet somehow this seems a &#33;@#&#036;% move. Have fun.

And what, exactly, are you talking about??

Also, as of this moment, there have only been a total of 41 attacks (not nations attacking, total attacks) on an alliance of 25. That is less than two attacks per Destructor Fleets nations. Apparently you have no idea what a curbstomp is...This ain't it. But whining and saying nasty names might get ya there ;)

Edited by BigKat

Well I can see that you are a small child, so I'll opt out of discussing this further except to correct this:

"But this is TE - I suggest you get to fighting your immediate opponent in this war ..... "

No... see, I'm not actually going to do anything in retaliation. Partly that's because I'm recovering from surgery and don't want this on my plate but mostly I've lost interest in this round as a result of the stupidity I perceive here. Would I be less butt hurt if I had a stronger painkiller? Should I stop whining and get over it? Probably. But I don't want to. So instead I'm just making my opinion known. I'm done now.

Seriously, have fun. :)

Edited by Khrushchev

Well I can see that you are a small child, so I'll opt out of discussing this further except to correct this:

"But this is TE - I suggest you get to fighting your immediate opponent in this war ..... "

No... see, I'm not actually going to do anything in retaliation. Partly that's because I'm recovering from surgery and don't want this on my plate but mostly I've lost interest in this round as a result of the stupidity I perceive here. Would I be less butt hurt if I had a stronger painkiller? Should I stop whining and get over it? Probably. But I don't want to. So instead I'm just making my opinion known. I'm done now.

I hope that you recover from your surgery quickly. I am saddened that Boeing Junkyard does not have a leadership structure in place that can take over for you in your absence, but such is the fate of charismatic dictatorships, I suppose. I say enough of the diplomatic banter. Allow a general to take over, and fight on!

So, let's see. You WON said war at the beginning of the round, and it ended on good terms, and now, for literally no reason whatsoever and attempting to pass it off as honorable retribution for viciousness on our part, you've brought in an ally to restart it, only this time as a complete curb stomp. And you expect us to think this is all good fun? I realize you don't actually need a reason for war in TE, yet somehow this seems a &#33;@#&#036;% move. Have fun.

I was truly hoping that you would take this in the good spirit of gaming. You did strike Kleos first in the beginning of the round, to the point of them not even being able to build. I was hoping that you guys actually wanted to fight. You're right we didn't need a reason in TE... plus the next obvious question should be, WHY NOT YOU?

And what, exactly, are you talking about??

Also, as of this moment, there have only been a total of 41 attacks (not nations attacking, total attacks) on an alliance of 25. That is less than two attacks per Destructor Fleets nations. Apparently you have no idea what a curbstomp is...This ain't it. But whining and saying nasty names might get ya there ;)

Exactly BK!! There was no curbstomp here!!!

Yes, being a NEGATIVE NANNY doesn't help the infra grow at all. :lol1: Do you not have a second in command that can direct your nations? If not that is regretful!!

[ooc] I do hope your surgery was successful and good health prevails in the end.[ooc]

o/painkillers

Yes, being a NEGATIVE NANNY doesn't help the infra grow at all. :lol1: Do you not have a second in command that can direct your nations? If not that is regretful!!

Err... I'm not in charge of DF. I'm just a member that's very annoyed at life right now...

P.S. Stats right now indicate it is / will be a curb stomp. Nukes, anarchy, numbers, etc.

Edited by Khrushchev

Err... I'm not in charge of DF. I'm just a member that's very annoyed at life right now...

P.S. Stats right now indicate it is / will be a curb stomp. Nukes, anarchy, numbers, etc.

Ya, after a blitz.. I can see the numbers changing... ALL wars reflect this, as they are played out.

I am not sure who is in charge of DF but if DF is not interested in fighting, PM me in game and we

can set a shorter time frame for peace. :)

[ooc] I am just recovering from an illness myself, I certainly understand the frustration it can bring in all

areas... I do wish you a speedy recovery. [ooc]

I Speak on behalf of Destructor Fleets. And I Will only say You woke the sleeping giant. What you started here will end in blood on both of our sides. You have no idea who you just attacked.Hope you know exactly what you started here, Cause i bring friends to parties and i hope you have enough food for us all. Good fun it will be but don't be sore if we accidentally win this. I'm very surprised of you Kleos we told you it was a mistake (one of the leaders wasn't thinking that day and it wasn't me that ordered the attack) and even offered you guys to attack back to retake what you lost. Whats beyond me is that we even offered you to be protected and even treaties. This war will not end pretty and i hope you can back that check you just cashed. Prepare to sign the Red Form of Surrender.

Signed,

Vogon Warmaster - Leader of Destructor Fleets.

I like this thread even more now. :popcorn:

I wonder what friends are goin to the party?

/me watches with excitment.

I Speak on behalf of Destructor Fleets. And I Will only say You woke the sleeping giant. What you started here will end in blood on both of our sides. You have no idea who you just attacked.Hope you know exactly what you started here, Cause i bring friends to parties and i hope you have enough food for us all. Good fun it will be but don't be sore if we accidentally win this. I'm very surprised of you Kleos we told you it was a mistake (one of the leaders wasn't thinking that day and it wasn't me that ordered the attack) and even offered you guys to attack back to retake what you lost. Whats beyond me is that we even offered you to be protected and even treaties. This war will not end pretty and i hope you can back that check you just cashed. Prepare to sign the Red Form of Surrender.

Signed,

Vogon Warmaster - Leader of Destructor Fleets.

We have freinds to. The offer of peace is out there if you want it. If not war is fine to.

Whats beyond me is that we even offered you to be protected and even treaties.

What also seems to be beyond you is that you just posted a warning of impending retribution

.... is that wise ?

.... for a leader ?

.... I really hope that you're a better poet
:o

------------------------------------------------------------

On the new friends you are inviting to the party, I hope they have more party spirit than DF,

with few exceptions, DF have been rather dull guests
:huh:

------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron of Lochiel

btw, I'm the guy who picked Destructor Fleets as our target