We are losing our innocence inside.

The Wizard of Oz

I Speak on behalf of Destructor Fleets. And I Will only say You woke the sleeping giant. What you started here will end in blood on both of our sides. You have no idea who you just attacked.Hope you know exactly what you started here, Cause i bring friends to parties and i hope you have enough food for us all. Good fun it will be but don't be sore if we accidentally win this. I'm very surprised of you Kleos we told you it was a mistake (one of the leaders wasn't thinking that day and it wasn't me that ordered the attack) and even offered you guys to attack back to retake what you lost. Whats beyond me is that we even offered you to be protected and even treaties. This war will not end pretty and i hope you can back that check you just cashed. Prepare to sign the Red Form of Surrender.

Signed,

Vogon Warmaster - Leader of Destructor Fleets.

May have been some miscommunication there because I never received any offers for a treaty or protection from you. Not denying you ever sent one because a few of both our members used to be friends so it’s possible but no offers hit my inbox. I was told on IRC that your guys attack was a mistake and you offered white peace. Anyway let’s move on to this conflict white peace is on the table and if/when accepted anyone who try’s to take advantage of your current situation by tech raiding your nations as your rebuilding will be countered by Kleos nations so you have time to recover. You say you may have friends joining the party? That’s GREAT news ill pick up some extra beer for them.

Attention to all.... White Peace has been achieved.... The party is over. :D

Anyone raiding DF for the next 7 days will be considered raiding Ozland Cobras or Kleos. We will defend them so they can regain their nation's strength.

That is all..

o/DF

o/Kleos

o/OC

PM's informing my guys to peace out have been sent. We would rather not turn this into a huge thing. IT's a training Alliance for MHA in SE and thats all. However i did have 3 allies on stand by to engage if it came down to it. Might have been fun to see who won..... :( Anyway we will be takeing the high road and thank you for the compliments about us being awesome and so on...you know u were thinking it :P This isnt a surrender its just a peace out. tho next time give us some warning or something and not jump us from the bushes. ;)

Thanks

I like this thread even more now. :popcorn:

I wonder what friends are goin to the party?

/me watches with excitment.

lol, not sure Who DF was bringing but you can bet TPF and allies were getting dressed for the party ;)

PM's informing my guys to peace out have been sent. We would rather not turn this into a huge thing. IT's a training Alliance for MHA in SE and thats all. However i did have 3 allies on stand by to engage if it came down to it. Might have been fun to see who won..... :( Anyway we will be takeing the high road and thank you for the compliments about us being awesome and so on...you know u were thinking it :P This isnt a surrender its just a peace out. tho next time give us some warning or something and not jump us from the bushes. ;)

Thanks

Well congrats, this darn bow tie was to tight around my neck anyway :P

BG.

Whilst it is Normal to give respect to your opponents at the end of any war, I am finding it difficult to do so in this instance.

I find Farmer John's post to be an insult to my AND planet Steve's intelligence !!

1. IT's a training Alliance for MHA in SE and thats all.
  2. However i did have 3 allies on stand by to engage if it came down to it. Might have been fun to see who won..... :(
  3. This isnt a surrender its just a peace out.
  4. Next time give us some warning or something and not jump us from the bushes. ;)

1. He claims his Alliance is from another planet
    • I do not wish to hear of this planet
    • But, if they do PR there - I'm sure they'll be embarrassed by Mr John's 'Cheesey' efforts

[*]He makes false claims

• As a member of Ozland Cobras Government, I am privy to information regarding negotiations for peace
  • Mr Johnny Boy Claims that one of his Allies is TPF !! :lol1:

[*]He is unable to be gracious in Defeat

• Therefore, as this post shows, I am unable to be Magnanimous in our Victory

[*]He asks for WARNING before attacks

• I fear for the training of Destructor Fleets :P

DF should instruct its members post haste about the white peace. Any more attacks on Katatonic State will not be ignored.

As I stated above, BigKat

I fear for the training of Destructor Fleets
I advise ALL members of Ozland Cobras & Kleos to give peace

but stay guarded

o/ Ozland Cobras

o/ Kleos

o/ War

Edited by Lochiel

lol, not sure Who DF was bringing but you can bet TPF and allies were getting dressed for the party ;)

BG.

What were you wearing to the party?

Well i dont know, maybeh you didnt ask for invitation :P

That is a very good reason I suppose. :P

BG.

I lol'd.... was wandering where you get your "WAR SUITS" >? :lol1:

Bow Tie accessory!!! Now thats rich.. :P

What were you wearing to the party?

A clown suit,lol!

I lol'd.... was wandering where you get your "WAR SUITS" >? :lol1:

Bow Tie accessory!!! Now thats rich.. :P

Its not really rich, but it sure does confuse the enemy ;)

BG.