Succulent Decree from BACoN

kpcurley

bacong%20(1).jpg

Howdy All,

BACoN is Smokin'

Our first three weeks in BACoN have been a delicious adventure. In mid december we started with just 3 members and 115k NS now just three weeks later we are 23 members and 270k NS!

statso.png

Im announcing this not because 23 members and 271k NS are crucial milestones alliance growth and worthy of an announcement its self, but because we were able to fill out some out our government positions. Here is the current government.

Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine: Kpcurley

The The Three Little Piggies and The Big Bad Wolf

Membership Piggie: Triviuum

Finance Piggie: Ghuxluxia

Foreign Affairs Piggies: Darknight6

Big Bad Wolf (Military): AimmeMann

New Interwebs!

I would also like to announce the opening our new site. After reading several tutorials on the inter webs I finally figured out how to transfer our forums to newer/better hosting and secksy new web address. You may now find us at www.cnbacon.com. We are looking to spread our diplomatic wings so why not set up an embassy. Please secure you swine flu shots before visiting.

Anyway, Thanks for letting me rant a bit about our AA. You know how us alliance leaders are. Whats new with you Planet Bob?

Sincerely,

His Supreme Succulence, Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine: Kpcurley of BACoN

Edited by kpcurley