Need an alliance

The Sith

Hello,

I am Nihilus of The Sith. I am looking for an alliance.

Requirements are as followed:

• Mid-sized alliance
  • Black Team Preferred (Will negotiate)
  • Prefer NO academy (will negotiate)
  • Reliable, Long term tech deals
  • Experienced Leadership
  • Active community
  • Advancement Opportunities
  • Nation Building Assistance (Sleds/Nation Building Programs)

Thank you,

rzsr2s63qhhusx0v17p7.jpg

Edited by The Sith

You should join NNK

* Mid-sized alliance : We are new and are looking for more advanced members

* Black Team Preferred (Will negotiate) :We are on black team

* Prefer NO academy (will negotiate)" We have no academy

* Reliable, Long term tech deals :We can get you some

* Experienced Leadership: All of our leaders have had leadership in the past

* Active community: We only take active members

* Advancement Opportunities: If you join you will actually get a open gov position

* Nation Building Assistance (Sleds/Nation Building Programs): As i said we are new and working on it

forums here http://adet.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Edited by Gorchin

I was going to shamelessly try to get you to join Phoenix Rising but we aren't black sphere. :P So based on your criteria I'd say to try Nemesis.

What you want:

* Mid-sized alliance

* Black Team Preferred (Will negotiate)

* Prefer NO academy (will negotiate)

* Reliable, Long term tech deals

* Experienced Leadership

* Active community

* Advancement Opportunities

* Nation Building Assistance (Sleds/Nation Building Programs)

Nemesis is:

Mid-sized

Black sphere

Doesn't have an academy

Active tech market

All three Triumvirs have been around forever

Maybe the most active alliance on a nation to nation basis

Periodic deputy elections for advancement.

Dunno what they're doing nation building wise at the moment

So that seems to match up pretty well with you. You'll need to go through a Q&A if you want to join and you better be prepared to be active and checking the forums alot if you want to be a member there. But they're good guys and would be a good home.

Forums are here: http://www.cn-nemesis.net/index.php

I was going to shamelessly try to get you to join Phoenix Rising but we aren't black sphere. :P So based on your criteria I'd say to try Neme

Could you have someone from Nemesis please message me ingame, or these forums to answer some questions?

Could you 2 take your bickering elsewhere?

Appreciate the bumping, but Im just trying to find an alliance.

I wasn't bickering i was saying how you should join NSO since you would best fit there, and i simply stated someone on ZI lists shouldn't be in spotlight and bring attention that they are still around. Simple.

I wasn't bickering i was saying how you should join NSO since you would best fit there, and i simply stated someone on ZI lists shouldn't be in spotlight and bring attention that they are still around. Simple.

I love that you know where I would best fit. and ZI lists just dont "go away" because you stay out of the spotlight. Simple.

meh either way if you're looking for a new alliance (whether with a current nation or a reroll) guess i can throw out a bit of recruiting lol

I am part of the Pirates of the Parrot Order alliance

* Mid-sized alliance- I guess you could classify us as mid-sized, we currently have 48 nations flying our AA

* Black Team Preferred (Will negotiate)- PPO is on the Aqua sphere as per to our protectorate treaty with Mostly Harmless Alliance

* Prefer NO academy (will negotiate)- only kind of Academy that we have really is an easy, open book test that you can take to earn your starter aid (which you can actually forgo and go straight into being a full member)

* Reliable, Long term tech deals- we set up our nations with tech deals either with our own nations or with one's from MHA/other alliances constantly

* Experienced Leadership- we have people in govt who have been with the alliance and/or in other alliance govt for years and are helpful and kind to assist you when needed

* Active community- only one way to find out ;)

* Advancement Opportunities- if you prove active and helpful, you will have opportunity to a govt position if you so choose

* Nation Building Assistance (Sleds/Nation Building Programs)- we have plenty of guide that you can view at anytime you wish

if you want anymore info feel free to pm me in-game and i'll be happy to answer anyting you might want to know ;)

edit: just saw that you made a post before mine was complete lol, best of luck to resolve that problem

Edited by Lurunin

If you play again or what ever is happening... i think the dark templar would be a good choice

We are a strong, mid sized alliance, We are mos def on the black team so... no need to switch... we do have an academy tho but if you know anything about CN it will all be a breeze. We always love doing tech deals all of our nations are hungry for tech. We have lots of old members in CN who have been around for like ever i think. Our forums are active and so is our IRC and we have lots of nation building assistance programs thanks to Myworld and We do have jobs open i think you might be good at :)

if you wanna check us out... go here Thedarktemplar.net/forums