The Lounge IV

Tarikmo

Welcome to this presentation of the Lounge! I try to bring stupidity into CN with this, but I do believe the recent TPF war took away all my efforts. This will not stand! By the way, has anyone seen my hat? Oh never mind, The Lounge shall continue!

Note: This is meant for purely idiotical reasons, if you take any of my words to argument and/or heart, you deserve to be laughed at with severe prejudice!

(Sorry for the holdup, Christmas and such, I had it all ready to post for a wartime edition, then it ended, so I had to make a new one)

[insert a fancy cool looking banner here]

The Word (Brought to you by KingWilliam of NPO)

I've decided among my infinitive knowledge, or lack thereof, to add in a new section to The Lounge! Today's word is

mediocre war. Because sometimes you can have no excuse. Like having 2k+ nations and only launching 25 wars. Like asking for white peace when the going gets rough, or giving white peace after only 24 hours of defending your allies a 6 day waiting period. Giving an old CB, or addressing a nonexistent, disbanded coalition. In fact, that should be the name for the war, and that's the word.

This Week In The News!

This week in the news, I have two things to say, I was beaten out of the funniest player (aka my stupidity is better) title. That cat in the trashcan beat me, I'll avenge myself next year, Stumpy! However, on the brighter side of things, a war that never happened, did, then the same war that didn't happen and should of lasted at least 2 months, also didn't. Why is that bright? Because of the drama and rivalry we got out of this. I hereby present to you, the quote of the week.

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than ramming my nukes down your throat when the opportunity arises. Just saying.

Needless to say, that may be the greatest post of all time!

Stupidity Of The Week

There has been way to much stupidity this month to choose just one single item. Please guys, I know it takes work for such pieces of art as done this week, please, stop trying so hard. You know who you overachievers are!

Alliance Of The Week

I'm giving this one to GPA. That's right, they finally did it. They did the unthinkable, they won a war! In the recent TPF war, peace prevailed among all drama. GPA's ideals won over CN, this is a new era, where my new patented strategy comes into play. WPQ the new CN plan! W stands for Waiting period. So when your allies are in need, remember, the longer the wait, the better chance you have of winning! P stands for Peace Mode Blitz, so you don't have to get all messy and lose your infra, when you can be honorable, at a distance! Q stands for Quick Peace. Always guys, always give your opponents quick peace after you attack. It goes hand in hand with Waiting and the Peace Mode blitz!

*This is not endorsed by Tarikmo, it's not even his opinion, honestly!*

Question of the week

Admin, we didn't get a real war like I wanted for Christmas, can I have a :colbert: smiley? Pwease? :3

Shootout of the Week

More like a fire that quickly fizzled, a shootout to the spam of warthreads, and then to the failure of a peace thread. Everyone always says "X is immoral", but no one ever has peace as immoral. Sometimes there is just no excuse, take it from Sethb, go be a CB!

*This is officially pretend sponsored by Sethb*

Honorable Mention of the Week

All that is good an honorable goes out to The Cult of Justitia! Honoring allies as soon as your call to action is needed. I salute you, way to set an example! Schatt, you are the man!

The Countdown

26 days before Feb 1, 2010 comes around. There will be cheering, there will be wub, and there will be much confusion. Interested in what's gonna happen? You down? Contact me, or Gairyuki of NV for more info! I'm so curious, I even messaged myself!( I still haven't responded though, I don't like that guy, don't tell him I said that.)

The Poll of the Week

Tyga's thread to replace that annoying smiley, though I must call out everyone who is not voting for a Colbert smiley! Shame on you for not voting for the king of the internet, Television, and all that is good and humorous! Be ashamed! Having a smug smiley would kill off the coolness! You could only have so much smug, but you can never have enough Colbert! never!

And so ends the Lounge!

Tarikmo does not speak for the alliance, that other one, or the one he is in currently, his nation's people, he can't even speak for himself!. If you happen to be foolish enough to read this, shame on you! I am not responsible for your loss of brain cells, or blood loss from massive facepalms. Thank you and have a nice day!

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than ramming my nukes down your throat when the opportunity arises. Just saying.

I have to agree that this is the greatest quote ever.

Just goes to show how watchman can aggrevate the most diplomatic and nicest people with his sheer stupidity.

Good show!

Honorable Mention of the Week

All that is good an honorable goes out to The Cult of Justitia! Honoring allies as soon as your call to action is needed. I salute you, way to set an example! Schatt, you are the man!

Thank you. Let no one ever doubt the Cult's resolve or commitment to its principles and allies. We stand on our word and on honest principle. That is why we are different, and that is why our position was in stark contrast to 57th and any/all who stood beside them this week.

Thank you. Let no one ever doubt the Cult's resolve or commitment to its principles and allies. We stand on our word and on honest principle. That is why we are different, and that is why our position was in stark contrast to 57th and any/all who stood beside them this week.

And that's like The Lounge appreciates. Keep it up Schatt.

And that's like The Lounge appreciates. Keep it up Schatt.

I quote: Whosoever transgresses, and abides not in the doctrine of Justitia, hath not Admin. He that abides in the doctrine of Justitia, he hath both Admin and Justitia. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him modspeed: For he that bids him modspeed is partaker of his evil deeds.