Echo and Orbit Black Treaty

Anon1

An Announcement from Orbit Black and Echo

ob111010.jpgPicture1.png

Echo and Orbit Black are now entering a formal MDP.

We've been neutral so far, since Echo and Orbit Black are like bff's, but now we're making it formal.

Attack on one is an attack on the other. We won't take hostile action against each other... you know, it's a MDP. You should get the vibe of these by now.

Signed:

Echo:

eyerack, Echo Leader

Darth Pollard, Echo MoFA

Orbit Black

Qazzian, OB Leader

Edited by eyerack

• 2 weeks later...

This is a first for me, but here goes.

Issues have arisen within Echo's government. We signed this treaty mostly with eyerack, as he was a previous leader of OB many rounds ago. He has been couped, and is no longer leader. Nobody seems to be able to agree who is leader of Echo right now, who represents them, or even if they still exist. As such, consider this our notice of cancellation. Once Echo settles, if they do, we'll sit down again. However, a quasi-existing alliance is not a treaty partner.

Qazzian

Leader

Orbit Black

Issues have arisen within Echo's government. We signed this treaty mostly with eyerack, as he was a previous leader of OB many rounds ago. He has been couped, and is no longer leader. Nobody seems to be able to agree who is leader of Echo right now, who represents them, or even if they still exist. As such, consider this our notice of cancellation. Once Echo settles, if they do, we'll sit down again. However, a quasi-existing alliance is not a treaty partner.

Qazzian

Leader

Orbit Black

I am sorry to see this.

As for Eyerack being couped, that is false. He was deleted/banned along with other members of Echo for cheating.

and i guess you can't supply a screen shot of some proof..

Proof of? So, you think a mod just deleted him for fun? Lol. GL with that theory.

well..it is a bit questionable since it was on IRC (yes i have logs of you saying it) and the best proof i have even heard of (not seen) is a forwarded message..

so yea sorry if i have my suspicions..

Edited by ADude

Qazzian

Leader

Orbit Black

Good move Qazzian....As always TPF backs OB on this.

BG.