united countries against evil

genius15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering a possible business transaction. Could you list the following for me.

1. list each nation with link

2. List their nation strength

3. List their tech levels

4. List their warchests liquid assests available for business transactions

Once you have this information post we will co\m/e and visit

If i join, can you be easily couped? i like an alliance that has frequent coups

actually i didnt create the alliance, the leader went somewhere and everybody else was inactive for too long. i think that before, we had like 5-6 members. so it wasnt exactly a coup. and thanks too everyone who is serious about joining.

actually i didnt create the alliance, the leader went somewhere and everybody else was inactive for too long. i think that before, we had like 5-6 members. so it wasnt exactly a coup. and thanks too everyone who is serious about joining.

So you couped someone? awesome stuff

Unless I get a official statement from rassaa, I can only assume its a lie. Besides, its a in-nation statement, not a OWF one.

As a member of Nueva Vida, I believe it is a lie.

At least, I hope it is. If not, that means we really need to be more informed about our protectorates. But this doesn't seem the type of protectorate we'd sign; a one man "alliance" with absolutely no idea what he's doing? Doubtful.

As a member of Nueva Vida, I believe it is a lie.

At least, I hope it is. If not, that means we really need to be more informed about our protectorates. But this doesn't seem the type of protectorate we'd sign; a one man "alliance" with absolutely no idea what he's doing? Doubtful.

at the time of the tech deal that lead to the protectorate between our alliances, UCAE was a 5 member alliance. but over the course of a couple of weeks the original leader left and everyone else was deleted for inactivity. i have received an offer to join nueva vida, but i have declined (obviously) in order to get some experience in leading an alliance. i hope i have cleared some things up for you.