The Phoenix Federation

Clash

We are The Phoenix Federation.

We totally exist, yo?

So let's dish out the usual stuff first.

The Phoenix Federation Government Roster:

Phoenix Overlord - Burning Glory

Phoenix of Flame - Clash

- Phoenix of Military Affairs - Jay Dizzle

- Phoenix of Foreign Affairs - JonBoy16

- Phoenix of Alliance Affairs - Counterpart19

Phoenix of Amber - Bionic Redhead (also head of The Phoenix Hatchery)

- Phoenix of Internal Affairs - Bibliotech

- Phoenix of Nation Affairs - Double 0 Eight

- Phoenix of Recruitment Affairs - Wasteland

The Phoenix Hatchery explanations and raid warnings: The Phoenix Hatchery will once again serve as TPF's boot camp and training grounds for new members. We like the Hatchery people to learn to defend each other; that's a good practice to continue on into TPF itself. It's how we roll. That said, TPF will of course be protecting them should they ever get in over their heads. So please be nice to them. The effervescent Bionic Redhead will again head the Hatchery, and keep those chicklings from crawling back into their shells.

Forums addy: http://tpfte.info/index.php

We kick glorious rear every session. Apply here if you want to join!

IRC Channel: #TPF-TE

Come on in and beg for voice, HisK.

You know you want it.

Round 9 Treaties: Orbit Black, Global Democratic Alliance, Ozland Cobras, Orange Destruction Network, Pork Shrimp, RnR and Cyberian Tiger Alliance are our current partners. Ozland Cobras, The 13 Court Guard and Authorized Personnel Only are protectorates. We do like to help out the lil guys who might get abused without us. All are MDPs. Did I mention don't mess with the Hatchery?

Now seriously, that's a smaller list than usual for us. Look we published it too! Baby steps, ppl, baby steps. We have other friends as well, of course. TPF always has lots and lots of friends. We certainly won't be above helping them out in whatever ways we can, be that help diplomatic, military or sneaky. I think it's in our best interests not to even mention many of them, so I ain't gonna. A huge, hearty and sneaky salute goes out to them anyways.

-

This round, we're looking to have lots of fun, wars and war fun. We've had some changes, some of our long-time government members have moved out from under our fiery wings to spread their own wings (o/ Cobras!) That's all right, we're damn proud of them, and will be supporting them all the way. The only constant thing in TE life is change. We shall be striving to make our changes the right ones and the best ones for TPF and it's members. We wish the best to all of Planet Steve, and let's all make Round 9 the best one yet!

We are The Phoenix Federation.

May our allies prosper.

May our enemies burn.

o/ TPF!

tl;dr: Yeah, it's us. Bite me.

Edited by Clash

It means 'bubbly'. When have I ever been bubbly?
Everyone always said you were Effervescent BR - p3237977.gif

Well .... Erm .....

I know it
Definitely
started with an
F
:o

Now this is some funny stuff here!! I LOL'd!! I knew BR had it in him. :lol1:

Good luck this round TPF. I know you have a sound Gov in place and round 9 will be and awesome round for you guys. :wub:

o/TPF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...