National Consultative Congress (NCC) begins

Imperator Azenquor

BCNA: National Consultative Congress (NCC) begins

“Today, in line with his campaign promise, President Anyatevich has formed a special committee called the National Consultative Congress (NCC) to begin a national discussion on a few key areas. The Committee has been tasked with examining how to draft a Constitutional Charter on the Rights and Freedoms of Citizens of Vauleo-Buryatia as well as to facilitate a discussion in the East Ingush Autonomous Region on the possible implementation of Sharia Law in that region.

In establishing the Committee, the President stressed that it should remain an independent body and should not be tainted by partisan politics or the interests of the few over the many. The Committee’s charter strictly prohibits any form of financial donation that could influence the decision of the Committee on any issue. Businesses and other similar organizations are also not permitted to fund the Committee.

The National Consultative Congress will be made up of 3,000 delegates and a special executive of 5 members. Of the 3,000 delegates, 2000 were selected to represent the individual provinces and autonomous regions, 800 were selected from the nation’s foremost legal, scientific and religious intellectuals and 200 delegate positions have been reserved for special appointees. In an unexpected move, the Committee has announced that representatives of other nations, particularly those with experience in the areas of Human Rights and Sharia Law will be invited to offer their opinions as special non-voting delegates.

Any interested persons who wish to attend as special delegates may apply for a visa at the nearest Vauleo-Buryatian Consulate or Embassy, or may contact the Foreign Ministry of Vauleo-Buryatia.

The first session of the National Consultative Congress (NCC) is expected to be held as early as next week.”

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

The imam Mohammed Zia will apply for a visa. He would like to join the discussion on the implimentation of Sharia Law.

After the standard background check, the Foreign Ministry issues Imam Mohammed Zia a Special Entry Visa (SEV). As well, a note is attached from the Imam of the Great Mosque of East Ingushetia, inviting the Imam to attend a service at the mosque as a guest during his stay in Vauleo-Buryatia. The Diplomatic Corps also encloses the plane ticket for the Imam.

Note from the League Director of Foreign Affairs

As a practicing Sunni Muslim myself I am interested in attending the NCC. Due to my position it may be necessary for me to leave leave early if something unexpected arises that requires my attention.

-Hossein Al-Hussein

League Director of Foreign Affairs

Note from the League Director of Foreign Affairs

As a practicing Sunni Muslim myself I am interested in attending the NCC. Due to my position it may be necessary for me to leave leave early if something unexpected arises that requires my attention.

-Hossein Al-Hussein

League Director of Foreign Affairs

After a delay of several days, due to a thorough security check the visa is approved and returned.

OOC: I'll begin the conference in 2 days time.

In an unexpected move, the Committee has announced that representatives of other nations, particularly those with experience in the areas of Human Rights and Sharia Law will be invited to offer their opinions as special non-voting delegates.

Any interested persons who wish to attend as special delegates may apply for a visa at the nearest Vauleo-Buryatian Consulate or Embassy, or may contact the Foreign Ministry of Vauleo-Buryatia.

Lynneth Sarkara would apply for a visa, to be given a robotic 'ambassador' of his, a 1.5 meter tall automated device through which he could communicate on a personal basis with people further away from the GDR.

He would also apply for visa for the vehicle's two technicians, who were tasked with keeping it working.

Excellency,

As a man who has devoted his entire life to the forwarding of political philosophy and etiquette I am writing this letter to apply for a visa, as to attend this Congress as a representative of the Australian Queendom and as an advocate and speaker of the Tintagylist philosophy in politics. I do hope you do me the honor of allowing my entry, I promise not to disappoint the league of intellectuals already assured in attendance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tomas Pons,

Professor of Political Philosophy

Brisbane University

Kenjirou Hamano was a dedicated member of the PDHP [People's Democratic Haruhiist Party], now a banned entity in Etania. He was one of the lucky few who escaped Haruhi bringing the reigns of power back to herself. Being a 'minor offender' according to the Empress of the new Etanian state, he was granted the privilege of exile and had taken up living in Zargathia. When word of this Consulative Congress came about for Vauleo-Buryatia, he couldn't help but see an opportunity to influence Buryatian politics and help guide their nation along a good path.

He wrote in a note to the Vauleo-Buryatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, asking for a Special Visa to attend.

Lynneth Sarkara would apply for a visa, to be given a robotic 'ambassador' of his, a 1.5 meter tall automated device through which he could communicate on a personal basis with people further away from the GDR.

He would also apply for visa for the vehicle's two technicians, who were tasked with keeping it working.

***Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Private)***

The application from the GDR was carefully examined by a low level diplomat. 'Could they really be sending a robotic ambassador?' he thought for a minute. After pondering for a few moments he said out loud: "Eh, its the GDR. Stranger things have happened" then he stamped the paperwork and passed it on

***Public***

After a security check, all three visas are approved and transferred to the government of the GDR

====

Excellency,

As a man who has devoted his entire life to the forwarding of political philosophy and etiquette I am writing this letter to apply for a visa, as to attend this Congress as a representative of the Australian Queendom and as an advocate and speaker of the Tintagylist philosophy in politics. I do hope you do me the honor of allowing my entry, I promise not to disappoint the league of intellectuals already assured in attendance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tomas Pons,

Professor of Political Philosophy

Brisbane University

Almost immediately a visa is approved by the Foreign Ministry and sent to the Vauleo-Buryatian Embassy in Australia for Dr. Pons to pick up at his convenience.

===

Kenjirou Hamano was a dedicated member of the PDHP [People's Democratic Haruhiist Party], now a banned entity in Etania. He was one of the lucky few who escaped Haruhi bringing the reigns of power back to herself. Being a 'minor offender' according to the Empress of the new Etanian state, he was granted the privilege of exile and had taken up living in Zargathia. When word of this Consulative Congress came about for Vauleo-Buryatia, he couldn't help but see an opportunity to influence Buryatian politics and help guide their nation along a good path.

He wrote in a note to the Vauleo-Buryatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, asking for a Special Visa to attend.

Before approving the visa, the Foreign Ministry contacts the government of Zargathia to confirm a few security details. Once that was done, the visa is approved.