Kriegland's R&D Weapons Bazaar

Sgt Shidner

We thank the nations of this world for your business and faith in us. Unfortunately, all the contracts we've been getting have been.....slightly overwhelming for our designers. If you could bear it, we will not be accepting any new contracts for weapon designs until we are caught up and finished with all of our current ones, numbering around seven in all. Thank you for your understanding and i hope this will not hinder day to day things.

The purchase of shown vehicles can still take place though.

Thank you.

~Minister of Military Research and Technology Kevin Schidner

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. sry. my calculations were kinda off on the weapons modules. for 20 it would be $5,000,000 not 10 mil.

For 10 of each: Thumpers, Crusaders, MCEs, and weapons modules....the grand total is $15,250,000. :)

We will wire the money to the location you wish, and where do you want our transport airplanes to land on in order to pick up the vehicles and weapons?

120 MCEs: $30,000,000 +

200: Bulldogs: $400,000,000 +

50 Armadillos:$12,500,000 +

80 Thumpers:$40,000,000 +

-------------------------------------

$482,500,000 for all the requested equipment. Will that be all?

OOC: Holy crap. :blink: you did realize that it would be a LOT of money, right?

OOC: More than half their GDP. lawl

With the completion of a few major projects, BlitzKrieg Armaments has opened two slots for weapon designs. We are willing to take two new design requests (preferably vehicles).

It is first come, first serve.

~Minister of Military Research and Development; BlitzKrieg CEO Kevin Schidner

Alright. Work will begin within the next few days. Any perferred weaponry?

Only room for one more request.

50 cal machine guns, smoke screen and flares.

the weapon platform must be interchangible with fire hoses for crowd control.

spraying water on crowds works better than bullets.

50 cal machine guns, smoke screen and flares.

the weapon platform must be interchangible with fire hoses for crowd control.

spraying water on crowds works better than bullets.

OOC: I'm just going to say this. Think where most of your population lives, and why spraying water on them is bad :v:

The Old Dominion (graniteknight): New Model AT Weaponry (In Progress), Sniper Rifles (Almost Finished), Land-mining equipment (Finished).

Queendom of Australia (subtleknifewielder): Requests: (In Progress)

GDR (Lynneth): M51A1 “Thumper” MRL 300mm rocket varient. (In Progress)

Umbrella Corporation (Zoot Zoot): Armored Personnel Carrier (In Progress)

The People's Democratic Haruhiist Republic (Elrich von Richt): Sniper rifle (In Progress)

I still have room for one more request if anyone is interested.

OOC: Yup... Developed a light tank on my own but never got around to doing the rest. Also, my GDP is 200 billion so this barely puts a dent in my funds :P

IC:

"Excellent. Payments will start being made to the agreed upon account number and bank, and we shall be expecting the first shipments of armor as soon as they are completed."

"On a sidenote, our coastguard is looking for a fast, maneuverable boat. Emphasis is to be on detection and interception, though it must be stable enough to perform search and rescue operations under storm conditions. Would you happen to know of a suitable design?"

"Funds can be transfered to the Totensberg National Bank. Can we expect transports of your own to arrive or shall we work together to complete this transaction?"

"Yes, i believe i can come up with a suitable design. I will have a concept to you by weeks end."

"The Inter Asian Railway can be used to transport the goods as it runs through both our nations. Provided the nations the train would pass through would be informed of the nature of the transport so that they can arrange the necessary security precautions there shouldn't be a problem. The first of the money transfers of Ƶ 1,000,000 is being transferred now up to a total of Ƶ 62,179,762.69, being the agreed upon sum in our local currency. We shall be looking forward to your concept as well."

OOC: The Ƶ, or Zargathian pound, is worth ¥ 70 apiece irl. As for the money transfers, Zargathia capped them at 1 mil apiece :P

Edited by Amyante

"Alright, i shall inform our rail crews of the cargo that they will be transporting. If both of our countries participate in the transporting process, i believe we can get the equipment to you in the least time possible.

I will also speak to the Minister of Finance to arrange the necessary transfer rate so that the process as quick and easy as possible."

"It has been good doing business with you."

OOC: All the spaces for weapons designs have been filled. I will report to you when i have more available slots.

Edited by Sgt Shidner