shor\t note

king dog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna quote that and make a wall of text... :P

I meant "was". I don't get where you got the "has" from. Basically, it reads-The things I have said, are nothing, compared to what SOS said.

You keep on asking idiotic questions about questions where the answer is so visible and known. We aren't idiots. We don't have to state everything, because it's already implied

Ex. The box fell. It broke--------This is basically what you said, "The box fell. It broke. What broke?!

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you lose any NS at all. They simply held off the enemy, using all of their warchests in the meantime. Then they are hit with little or no warchest. Oh no! I wonder what will happen now?

Please, I hate hypocrits. Do not comment on lonewolf taking to our side and blaming the other (even though he didn't), while you take SOS's side and blame us.

I don't know why you keep on saying that I'm lying even though I stated to you I'm not (I even gave you a definition). Go ahead and call us all the names you want, we don't care. Also, that is there is an example of an insult.

Nah. I won't be leaving. I won't be kicked out. I guess I'll be seeing you around then!

We actually are debating. (: a contention by words or arguments: as a : the formal discussion of a motion before a deliberative body according to the rules of parliamentary procedure b : a regulated discussion of a proposition between two matched sides )

Now, SOS go and cry to Mama for help (don't worry, I know about it, the help). Looking forward to you guys' turning this war unfair (to us).

I'm just saying that you couldn't handle the war, even though it was pretty evenly matched (not including nukes), and so and went to fetch help.

I'm not gonna quote that and make a wall of text... :P

I meant "was". I don't get where you got the "has" from. Basically, it reads-The things I have said, are nothing, compared to what SOS said.

You keep on asking idiotic questions about questions where the answer is so visible and known. We aren't idiots. We don't have to state everything, because it's already implied

Ex. The box fell. It broke--------This is basically what you said, "The box fell. It broke. What broke?!

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you lose any NS at all. They simply held off the enemy, using all of their warchests in the meantime. Then they are hit with little or no warchest. Oh no! I wonder what will happen now?

Please, I hate hypocrits. Do not comment on lonewolf taking to our side and blaming the other (even though he didn't), while you take SOS's side and blame us.

I don't know why you keep on saying that I'm lying even though I stated to you I'm not (I even gave you a definition). Go ahead and call us all the names you want, we don't care. Also, that is there is an example of an insult.

Nah. I won't be leaving. I won't be kicked out. I guess I'll be seeing you around then!

We actually are debating. (: a contention by words or arguments: as a : the formal discussion of a motion before a deliberative body according to the rules of parliamentary procedure b : a regulated discussion of a proposition between two matched sides )

Now, SOS go and cry to Mama for help (don't worry, I know about it, the help). Looking forward to you guys' turning this war unfair (to us).

i never once stated i was some bystander not taking sides as lonewolf did. so how am i a hypocrit? and what am i blaming you for? i stated several times that both sides were throwing stats around, the only thing i did as well was state it was a comment in the op that began SOS bringing in stats. i even admitted i was wrong about CDT bringing in the stats first, when it was SOS. so i am not sure how i am blaming you, when in fact i am blaming both sides for throwing around stats. so that was just lulzy.

as for the whole box thing, what? seriously, just what?

SOS is the one who stated that PU lost no NS. you hit SOS after a week of war, do you honestly think they have much of a warchest left? so you basically did unto SOS what they did unto PU. so in effect you are as bad as you state SOS is. you can't have it both ways.

as for lying. once again you fail to read a damn thing. you lied about SOS being dishonest. since you have yet to produce any shred of evidence to support your claim except saying you didn't lie, then it seems you have no evidence, which means your claim is false. thus, you lied. quite simple.

you also first striked nuked- something which your alliance said they would not do in this war. and since i have yet to see them declare you a rogue or expel you, i can only assume that CDT has lied about that policy as well.

as for debating. debating requires evidence to support whatever claims you wish to put forth. you have failed to deliver any sort of evidence to the majority of your claims and thus, how can you actually state you are debating. you simply say "this is truth." and expect me to believe it is so. sorry, i don't play that game regardless of whether you do or not. so no, you have not been debating, neither has lonewolf. ya'll just throw around claims and back up very little of them.

Don't worry, you aren't the only one lolling.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about the box thing. It's quite clear.

True they may have been at war for a week, but how much of that was the "fierce fighting". That happens in the first few days. The rest of the time, when the enemy has been subdued enough to not be a threat, you may relax and rebuild your warchest. More often than not, the offender has a better handling over their warchests then defenders. Plus, SOS and AI has been planning this for a long time. They knew about the date to attack and so had to opportunity to build up massive warchests. We, on the otherhand, didn't have much notice.

And also, where is there a policy on us having to expel rogues, even though I'm not one? It was simply a misunderstanding (about the nuke thing).

Not once did I say anything with the intent of it to make you believe it's true. And another hypocritical thing you have just committed is this:

"ya'll just throw around claims and back up very little of them."

and

"i can only assume that CDT has lied about that policy as well."

SOS is the one who stated that PU lost no NS. you hit SOS after a week of war, do you honestly think they have much of a warchest left? so you basically did unto SOS what they did unto PU. so in effect you are as bad as you state SOS is. you can't have it both ways.

Big difference in hitting somebody after two weeks of war (while the war is still going on) as opposed to one week. SOS was not at all hit hard in retaliation by PU, that is because PU was basically unable to fight back due to having no warchests, being in constant war etc. You can even look at their alliance strength graph here and notice the PU decline following their declaration on Ordo. SOS does not have a similar decline at all because PU were basically sitting ducks at that point. Not because SOS were awesome fighters though.

http://img44.imageshack.us/i/purplerain.png/

Of course, if you're only focused on a set of 3-4 days where their ns stabilized, then you are ignoring the true effects of their war with OP.

as for lying. once again you fail to read a damn thing. you lied about SOS being dishonest. since you have yet to produce any shred of evidence to support your claim except saying you didn't lie, then it seems you have no evidence, which means your claim is false. thus, you lied. quite simple.

We feel a difference of about 4k strength is pretty reasonable. Even when combining UP and CDT vs CDT and AI, it was still a difference of around 20k. Our claim that this was an evenly matched war is not as ridiculous as you make it out to be. Which is surprising considering your alliance declared on SWAT, an alliance with around 180k less ns than you guys at the start of your war. Of course, you won't admit that's even a tad bit unfair.

You are likely projecting your frustrations over the use of terms like "fair" in TE. Well, I don't know what to tell you except you'll be hard pressed to find a battle in recent TE history where there was less of a disparity in strength (unless of course, you choose to once again mainly focus on things like nukes). I still think TE is a good place to have fights between evenly matched opponents without having treaty webs ruin the fun. Too bad there are a whole lot of secret treaties being signed here in TE which are making this unlikely.

you also first striked nuked- something which your alliance said they would not do in this war. and since i have yet to see them declare you a rogue or expel you, i can only assume that CDT has lied about that policy as well.

yes, Corpius was wrong in launching the nuke. Again, he was nuked first by a separate nation and chose to retaliate against both the nuking nation and one that had declared on him. He should not have, and frankly it was a waste of a nuke. Not that it will matter much once SOS gets the help they've been asking for.

May I make a request that you all stop bickering over who's right and who's wrong and we all just get on with our wars? Speaking of, PU, i thought this was supposed to let you focus on us, where's the fight? You hit one guy.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Oh stop pulling this "we're exhausted" crap out. I could care less. You've got to still have some nations. And we offered you peace, its actually still on the table if you want it, and until you suck up your damn pride and take it, you can stop whining about your alliance's hurt and get BG to stop trying to convince me to tell my guys to peace with you just so you can re-roll before the end of the round. (and don't try to pull a "but you guys have been whining", because i havent and AI hasn't) :)

Edited by Infidel Israeli

AWWW booo hoooo. Not fun when you have your hands full and fresh warriors jump on you is it?
is this to the OP or me? if the latter i'm thoroughly confused. If the first you're a little late bud.

It's at us :)

Plus you are bringing in only 40 more nations!

:D

Plus OP when we joined it made it almost even. It was slightly in Against OP forces favor. I will admit that. But MHA peaced out not to long after we declared.

Plus OP when we joined it made it almost even. It was slightly in Against OP forces favor. I will admit that. But MHA peaced out not to long after we declared.

Bull, Ordo Paradoxia was weak when you jumped them, you bandwaggoning scum. Looking for a techraid were you?

Edited by Arrnea

You seem to think you're being clever in constantly telling everyone that they need a dictionary and posting definitions to ... I'm not sure what for exactly, to imply someone is not intelligent? Well in any case, it's getting old and nobody else gives a damn what the exact meaning of certain words are, just so you can play semantics. You deserve another nuke just for this alone.

Bull, Ordo Paradoxia was weak when you jumped them, you bandwaggoning scum. Looking for a techraid were you?

UP attacked OP about 4 days after the war started. Given the huge size of OP I don't think 4 days had already made the war hopeless for OP. Bandwaggoning usually occurs when a war is already decided or uneven. Actually, I'm pretty sure OP ended up batting to a stalemate, considering they still have by far the biggest nations in the war and still have plenty of low level ns nations.

You seem to think you're being clever in constantly telling everyone that they need a dictionary and posting definitions to ... I'm not sure what for exactly, to imply someone is not intelligent? Well in any case, it's getting old and nobody else gives a damn what the exact meaning of certain words are, just so you can play semantics. You deserve another nuke just for this alone.

I give a crap what you guys think. Also, bring on the nuke! I'm quite hungry.

UP attacked OP about 4 days after the war started.

OP had been at war for quite some time actually, before PU jumped them.

Given the huge size of OP I don't think 4 days had already made the war hopeless for OP.

And considering the number of alliances attacking them, I'd say it was already hopeless for them.

They certainly weren't defeated yet, but there was already enough force on them to beat them.

Bandwaggoning usually occurs when a war is already decided or uneven.

See above.

Actually, I'm pretty sure OP ended up batting to a stalemate, considering they still have by far the biggest nations in the war and still have plenty of low level ns nations.

Actually, the OP fight ended in a ceasefire to allow both sides to rebuild and continue later. Also, pre-war, OP enjoyed nuclear domination over the world, having more nukes than everyone else put together at one point. Last I checked, this was nowhere near the case anymore. In fact, RE and TPF both individually had a lot more nukes than OP last I checked. So go figure.

In any case, both sides are flogging a dead horse here. How about we mutually agree to stop arguing this on the forums and get to fighting it ingame with our soldiers, tanks, aircraft, Cruise Missiles and nukes. Sounds like it'll be a lot more fun to do it that way instead.

Edited by Arrnea

OP had been at war for quite some time actually, before PU jumped them.

And considering the number of alliances attacking them, I'd say it was already hopeless for them.

They certainly weren't defeated yet, but there was already enough force on them to beat them.

In any case, both sides are flogging a dead horse here. How about we mutually agree to stop arguing this on the forums and get to fighting it ingame with our soldiers, tanks, aircraft, Cruise Missiles and nukes. Sounds like it'll be a lot more fun to do it that way instead.

OP declared on LE on the 10th. PU declared on OP on the 14th. The threads are still here if you want to verify it.

Also, I'm sure you're all for fighting now that your buddies jumped in. Shall be fun :P

OP declared on LE on the 10th. PU declared on OP on the 14th. The threads are still here if you want to verify it.

Well, for one, LE declared on OP. ^_^

Furthermore, four days is a long time in TE. You can pretty much waste an alliance in a single update blitz.

In four days, you can bring a behemoth to its knees if you're co-ordinated enough. LE was certainly plenty co-ordinated.

Edited by Arrnea

Well, for one, LE declared on OP. ^_^

Furthermore, four days is a long time in TE.

We're discussing actual in-game war declarations. Not some spy attack. PU didn't bandwagon when the war was still only 4 days old. Even including the spy attacks would add about a day.

also, LE was attacked in-game and were not well coordinated like you say. I know because I talked with them during this time and they didn't expect OP to attack so soon. heck, they didn't even have allies lined up.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

I would cry if you actually knew how to fight.

It has been two days and still no CDT nation who dared to attack me.

So I decided to attack two of you myself... They're now anarchied. And what do I get in return? Four cruise missiles. :P

What kind of performance is that?

Seriously guys, I've been fighting without collecting since December 1st.