High Level Bloc Stats

Essenia

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was commenting on Branimir's post, HA.

Epik, come back  :( .

Thanks Essenia.

Ah, well. A quote would have been grand. Hence my question :>

Also, people should finally stop hating each other and unite against us. Everything else will just be boring beatdowns.

Also, people should finally stop hating each other and unite against us. Everything else will just be boring beatdowns.

Well since you feel that way HellAngel why not just go rogue like everyone else? It's the cool thing to do now-a-days.

Then why don't you convince your friends to declare war on the world?

Nice, intelligent, and productive response.

Hating on Citadel because of their numbers? Oh God. Thought this was so-early 2008.

I will enjoy watching the next war. The people who you consider cowards are the same people who are going to put you in your grave, what's worse is they are not bad people.

Nice, intelligent, and productive response.

Hating on Citadel because of their numbers? Oh God. Thought this was so-early 2008.

I will enjoy watching the next war. The people who you consider cowards are the same people who are going to put you in your grave, what's worse is they are not bad people.

Hating them because of what? Stats? No my good friend, hating them because of that post HellAngel made.

Edit: Bolded some things

Edited by Tick1

Hating them because of what? Stats? No my good friend, hating them because of that post HellAngel made.

Barely. Generalizing an entire group because of one poster? Awesome competence. Reminds me of...wait for it...wait for it..WUT!

Also, I just made cupcakes. Would you like one? :)

Barely. Generalizing an entire group because of one poster? Awesome competence. Reminds me of...wait for it...wait for it..WUT!

Also, I just made cupcakes. Would you like one? :)

He asked us to hate Citadel in the post! Keep up with the since of humor! :lol1:

It's not a typo. Some background: I was making this thread two weeks ago and scrapped it because I couldn't explain the drop and it seemed weird. I decided to do it live make it today and the oddness remained; the error is probably in the figure from two months ago.

Again, Poseidon doesn't seem like a very united bloc right now, so I lost interest in tracking them.

Poseidon is really united. I guess it might be too big for you to keep track? That's going to be what I say.

Odd that Citadel is losing so many nations, I thought they were just moving to other citadel alliances.

It's not a typo. Some background: I was making this thread two weeks ago and scrapped it because I couldn't explain the drop and it seemed weird. I decided to do it live make it today and the oddness remained; the error is probably in the figure from two months ago.

I doubt there's a type anywhere. I just looked at the previous topics, and here's the numbers:

1) 224

2) 273 (+49)

3) 300 (+27)

4) 274 (-26)

I doubt there's a type anywhere. I just looked at the previous topics, and here's the numbers:

1) 224

2) 273 (+49)

3) 300 (+27)

4) 274 (-26)

That'd pretty well confirm essenia's thoughts that his third update was in error.

No way did we gain and then lose 26 nations in the last two months.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye