Declaration of War

Arrnea

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This war is not even... PU has been in a war with OP... And still is. I would love to see how anyone would call this even. SOS and AI saw a nivce time to jump someone and they did.

we've been planning this war literally the day \m/ came up for peace. before the peace update even began. we had other targets but we thought they'd make an even fight. we've been planning this for a week, we're not just gonna stop

if arrnea allows, i'll even post screenies of the original plans

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

About even if you remember. Then people left the war. PU has been in a full war for 3 weeks? You need to try harder man.

Have you even looked at PU's charts? They have been going slightly down not very far and OP's has dropped and since we attacked PU they have fallen far down. And by the way we had been planning this since the day we declared peace with \m/

This war is not even... PU has been in a war with OP... And still is. I would love to see how anyone would call this even. SOS and AI saw a nivce time to jump someone and they did.

Out of 149 wars PU is involved a whopping 15 are with OP nations. These guys had plenty of chances to peace with OP and they chose not to so if they are underprepared who is to blame?

Out of 149 wars PU is involved a whopping 15 are with OP nations. These guys had plenty of chances to peace with OP and they chose not to so if they are underprepared who is to blame?

This. As already pointed out, we'd been set on Purple Unity since the end of our last war and didn't count on them bandwaggoning on Ordo Paradoxia while we were still recovering from nuclear anarchy and the like.

Since our plans had already been made, we decided not to cancel them.

We even told OP of our plans: for this reason, they may well have gone easy on PU.

I'm seeing an awful lot of bawwwing coming from people here. It's TE, this is about war. Get over it.

Edited by Arrnea

PU isn't involved in that many wars with OP. Though I like your determination to make us the bad guys. We planned this from the end of \m/, the date was set then so that everyone could get out of their nuke anarchy and we could rebuild.

But you wait to hit them until now. Don't try and play me.

Read above. Had nothing to do with PU's state of war or security. most of the nations declared on were still in defcon 5 and had no wars.

But you had this planned for "weeks" :rolleyes: Keep trying

Wrong, we planned this the day \m/ was going to get peace. No planning was in the middle (besides the making of target lists) between then till yesterday.

About even if you remember. Then people left the war. PU has been in a full war for 3 weeks? You need to try harder man.

Again, 15 wars and how many PU nations?

Why not wait for them to finish their war with OP? At this point they've lost all their nukes and have been focusing without building for 3 weeks. Having two alliances declare on them is overkill. Oh well.

Because we don't feel like waiting. (I'm not patient) And I know, it pisses us off too they aren't at full strength.

In general: PU hasn't whined so I commend them for that. The rest of you, calm down.

You know and we chose \m/ and PU because they were going to be good matches...but both somehow screw it up before we can hit them.

At the risk of giving a late over-reaction, my prior post was mainly a joke and a welcome. :) No offense was intended.

We had alot more last week. Two or three of my own wars have been deleted due to inactivity even tho they attacked back....

But you can ask a few people. I was actually wanting to try to work on peace last Weds. but no one was on and then I was inactive till Monday when I have been trying to toss it around. After SoS and AI declared I have not been able to work on it plus since we are down more I didn't see anyone wanting to peace out.

We had alot more last week. Two or three of my own wars have been deleted due to inactivity even tho they attacked back....

But you can ask a few people. I was actually wanting to try to work on peace last Weds. but no one was on and then I was inactive till Monday when I have been trying to toss it around. After SoS and AI declared I have not been able to work on it plus since we are down more I didn't see anyone wanting to peace out.

Don't worry, we don't intend on dragging this out for a huge amount of time. That is, unless you want to.