Your Nation, Your Path, Your Fall OOC

Arieg

I want to try and start a alter-earth style roleplay were not only are the people, borders, and overall situation different, but the entire structure of the world. I'd like this to be independent of your CN nation, this would allow people to act as far as their imaginations will allow rather then when they started their CN account.

We would employ this map,

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/mari.../maps/Geo-2.png

Technology

I'd like to kick it off during a 1950s or 1960s style era, the space race is just beginning. This would allow more creative development for various military and civilian aspects for your nation.

Military

This of course would be limited by what kind of nation you employ, though I'd keep a guild line of less then 10% of whatever your nation's population is. The technological level of your military would also be at your own discretion, though if you employ a very large conscript force (similar to China or North Korea) it would be expected for a small percentage to be actually equipped with 'modern' weapons.

Nuclear Weapons

These I intend to keep out of this thread, the IC block will be a thorium based nuclear power industry and a global agreement to prevent the development of nuclear weapons.

History

Before the IC goes up I'd like to have some form of workable timeline to employ, it only needs to go back a few decades to establish the relations between powers in the RP.

UN?

This would obviously be a necescity though it will more then likely be a 'paper tiger' similar to the real world organization.

Template

Work in progress.

Make sure you throw rivers on there somewhere, and you need something to tell us where the fertile land is, where the resources are, etc. If you can draw up that many maps, I'll righteously join as the Confederation of the Anti-Drake. :P

Hah hah, that's a good one. Anyway, I said before, you come up with a detailed map, I'll play.