The Juggernaut

Nagato the Great

The door cracked as a man came in. Behind him, he dragged a steel chair. He looked at Dylan. The silence gave him a sort of sense of satisfaction. He took the chair, and sat on it backwards. He put his head on the top of the back of the chair. He began to laugh, and then took a sigh and blinked at Dylan.

"You dont look so good there, love."

He had a bunch of puns saved up, but let them slide. He took a look at Dylan and begna to speak,

"Now if you are wondering why you are here, a former Agent of Merlin approached you. Melony was her name. She approached you about your powers...Now we are approaching you again. We have neutralized you. You will not be able to have your power back unless you follow our instructions. Will you cooperate?"

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Month X X00X, X:XX XM The Committee, Location: Beyond Conventional Understandings of Time and Space

ThePatriots.JPG

Mandalore’s project was a success, the portal is in place, and Juggernaut is on the move. If they only knew. . . .

Excellent news Generalissimo, exactly as we predicted.

All in accordance with our scenario.

Edited by Generalissimo

OOC: Well, i didn't invite you, but i'll roll with that. Please ask before inserting other stuff in.

IC: The Juggernaut landed in the room that Nergal had teleported them to, and waited for the Avatar to enter as well.

Edited by Nagato the Great

OOC: I didnt teleport to that exact room. I took Dylan from one point to that room. Sorry for not stating that earlier.

Also, keep in mind you are going to an Organization's HQ filled with supernatural and human soldiers alike. Try not to simply stroll in.

Edited by Acca Dacca

The door cracked as a man came in. Behind him, he dragged a steel chair. He looked at Dylan. The silence gave him a sort of sense of satisfaction. He took the chair, and sat on it backwards. He put his head on the top of the back of the chair. He began to laugh, and then took a sigh and blinked at Dylan.

"You dont look so good there, love."

He had a bunch of puns saved up, but let them slide. He took a look at Dylan and begna to speak,

"Now if you are wondering why you are here, a former Agent of Merlin approached you. Melony was her name. She approached you about your powers...Now we are approaching you again. We have neutralized you. You will not be able to have your power back unless you follow our instructions. Will you cooperate?"

Dylan let out a breath and shrugged, as to simply say, What have I got to lose?

The reason we needed to perform this was that you a threat to many people. A yawn could take out a block. A sneeze could throw a bus. You're vocal sounds create shockwaves, and enough of them could damage the planet. We will teach you to control it, and in the end be able to focus it for something special.

This Agency works to keep the supernatural out of publics eye as much as possible. We attempt to make sure that threats are handled and regulations are taken. I, too, can do shockwaves. They call me Thunder. I create shockwaves with my hands.

This isnt any X-men !@#$%^&*. We police the world's supernatural events, people, and anything supernatural. We have authorization in nations where it is truly needed. We are above the law. If you do wish to join us, you'll explore the world, secure threats, and help keep people safe.

The room was dark. The several beings that had come out of the portal only had light coming from the doorway. The sun light creaked in through the windows. It appeared that they were in a basement, where there was only one door in, and one door out. It was dusty, and it smelled of gasoline. It was completely quiet except for the whistling of wind making its way through a crack in one of the windows. Suddenly, there was a noise outside of the door. A shadow formed under the crack of the door. The door handle creeked open, the light filling the room more and more.

There, standing in the doorway, was a man. He was tall, lean, and had a smirk on hsi face. His hair was flipped and his fists were clenched. He was wearing only a wife beater and sweats. The cold air showed that something was amiss. He looked at the men infront of him, after several moments of silence, he smiled and walked into the room.

"The name is Lancer. Welcome to Canada."

Dylan listened and after the scientist had finished his spiel, he mouthed out And if I don't?

"You can go under regulation, where we must keep track of you...for the safety of humanity. We would rather not destroy our own kind, but we do need to keep track of those who dont wish to help.

The room was dark. The several beings that had come out of the portal only had light coming from the doorway. The sun light creaked in through the windows. It appeared that they were in a basement, where there was only one door in, and one door out. It was dusty, and it smelled of gasoline. It was completely quiet except for the whistling of wind making its way through a crack in one of the windows. Suddenly, there was a noise outside of the door. A shadow formed under the crack of the door. The door handle creeked open, the light filling the room more and more.

There, standing in the doorway, was a man. He was tall, lean, and had a smirk on hsi face. His hair was flipped and his fists were clenched. He was wearing only a wife beater and sweats. The cold air showed that something was amiss. He looked at the men infront of him, after several moments of silence, he smiled and walked into the room.

"Good to meet you, Lancer." the Juggernaut snarled."The name is unimportant. Welcome to your death."

The Portal swirled in on itself and winked out of existence similar to a black-hole. From the infinitesmal decaying portal Nergal entered the room as an undetectable entity. He would wait until an opportunity presented itself and significantly affect what appeared to be a growing battle.

"Good to meet you, Lancer." the Juggernaut snarled."The name is unimportant. Welcome to your death."

Could the being not keep his trap shut for two seconds?

"Your people kidnapped a friend of mine. I want him back," Carl stated, matter-of-factly. He extended his senses, searching for elements he could use other than the air itself, but did not yet attack. First he wanted to see what this Lancer was capable of.

Lancer brought an apple to his mouth, chewed on it and laughed at the Juggernaut. He then looked at the reasonable one.

"My people? Oh no. This house used to belong to the Agency about 2 hours ago. Its abase outside of the actual HQ. I knew you guys were coming. Who am I?"

Lancer threw away his apple, skipped into the air, and did a dance.

"I am the greatest psychic EVER."

The people in front of him didnt look as if they cared. He huffed and motioned for them to walk upstairs.

"Meh. I used to be an Agent, but its just not as fun. Too many regulations, and when you can control what people think...well... So what is your plan? Busting into the one of the toughest facilities ever created. Portal proof, Superhumane gaurds, regular soldiers, turrets, gadgets, gizmos."

"You really think we can't deal with the superhuman?" Carl lit up a small ball of flame in his hand, then extinguished it just as quickly.

The help sounded almost too good to be true.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Carl wasn't telepathic, but if Lancer tried reading HIS mind too deeply, he'd feel a nasty shock. He still hadn't figured that one out--he'd only encountered a psychic once before in his life.

And until he knew this person wasn't lying, he wasn't revealing a hint of any plans.

"Trained men who work as a team to destroy and eliminate anyone who event attempts to get to the gate? No, I really dont think you can. Maybe we can help each other, I'm looking for some info on an Agent. We get in, you can get your friend, I get my info. Both benefit, yes?"

He looked at the crap he had to work with. Sure, he could see the future through meditation, but he didnt see this.

"The boy's no friend." The Juggernaut said. "In fact we're likely to kill him anyway. As for helping, I trust you about as far as I could throw you--actually, that's a rather far distance. I don't trust you at all."

"Thats good. I dont trust idiots so the feeling is mutual. And if you are going to kill the damn kidd, then why are you here? Can someone from this group that is intelligent please tell me what you hope to accomplish?"

He kept his eyes on the Juggernaut. He thought to himself that this one was going to be a problem.

"Thats good. I dont trust idiots so the feeling is mutual. And if you are going to kill the damn kidd, then why are you here? Can someone from this group that is intelligent please tell me what you hope to accomplish?"

He kept his eyes on the Juggernaut. He thought to himself that this one was going to be a problem.

"Heh..." The Juggernaut sneered. "Do you really think I care about your petty insults? You're just some damn fool magician. Ask the god damn Avatar--" he pointed at Nergal.

The Juggernaut assessed that this "Lancer" character was watching him. He set two of his sensors onto Lancer; any quick movements in that direction would be picked up in a tenth of a yoctosecond.

"You can go under regulation, where we must keep track of you...for the safety of humanity. We would rather not destroy our own kind, but we do need to keep track of those who dont wish to help.

Dylan looked around and found a peice of paper and a pencil. He quickly wrote a sentence and handed the paper to the scientist. It read, Could I recieve the training but not be a part of your "organization"? I don't want to hunt down my friends.

"Will do. Lets first have your mouth opened. Steve, if you'll let him go."

To the left, the metallic wall began to indent inwards. A window formed. It was tinted, but suddenly turned clear with a flick of a switch. A man was behind the switch, He was looking inwards, staring at Dylan. His eyes were beat red, and he seemed ot have been flung back suddenly when he blinked. The room shifted a tiny bit, as if everything was coming into focus for Dylan. The man called, "Thunder" stood up, and reached his hands to Dylans face. He ripped off a piece of ductape. and smiled.

"Steve can create alternate realities. The surgery never happened, all we did was ducttape."

Dylan took out ear plugs.

"Your mumbles still give headaches, by the way."

The man walked over to the window, tapped on it and asked aloud, "You alright in there?"

A thumbs up came from the floor, and then retreated. Thunder looked back at Dylan.

"Keep quiet and we can do this training easily. Walk with me."

They walked out into the hallway. It wasnt busy, but it seemed the rooms were. It seemed like a hospital where all the doctors were business men. The patients were all held to thier appropriate places. The walls were white and the people were either in suits, or formal wear.

"This is where people are processed. Its very hard to pick out who will stay and who will go. Its just we cant leave a man who can move buildings with his mind out on the streets."

They turned and went into an elevator. He clicked the floor marked "D" and stood there as the doors closed.

"What we really only need from you is to be tagged and fixed. Fixed as in allowing you to control your voice. What we plan to do is reverse some of the nodes to allow you to speak normal. A grunt, yawn, sneeze, and regular speaking voice could come out fine. We'll leave the shout to you so that you can keep your unique ability. It will come out heavy, and of ocurse regular check-ups will be needed to make sure that the nodes that were regulated stay regulated."

The elevator door opened. There was a left and a right, they turned left. Thunder noted:

"You dont want to go right. Its where we put them down. Those that have killed, caused harm, or attempted. Many superhumans have the ability to regenerate. Thats where we keep them."

He walked to the third door on the left, opened it and asked Dylan to sit down. He sat down as well.

"We will retract some superhuman cells and replace them with generated human cells. It will make the nodes more human. It wont take long, but considering it is your throat, we will have to knock you out. The last thing we need to do is ask you about an encounter. Melony Star. She is an exagent gone rogue. She controls fire and could wipe out a city block with a snap of her fingers. Any idea where her location is? When was the last time you saw her?"

A doctor came in with a tray of needles. He began to work on the formulas behind the two sitting there.

"Heh..." The Juggernaut sneered. "Do you really think I care about your petty insults? You're just some damn fool magician. Ask the god damn Avatar--" he pointed at Nergal.

The Juggernaut assessed that this "Lancer" character was watching him. He set two of his sensors onto Lancer; any quick movements in that direction would be picked up in a tenth of a yoctosecond.

OOC: Actually, Nergal is invisible at the moment...I'll reply more later, promise.