The Juggernaut

Nagato the Great

The Agent evaded the sharpnel that was the bullet remains. The stone Agent bounced off the wall. Rubbed it off, and took another charge. The Clawing Agent dialed his phone, and threw it into the corner. He took yet another charge at the juggernaut. Agent Saratose, put a gun to the back of Dylan's head and began to drag him off out of the way of the Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut slammed the Clawing Agent across the field, and grabbed his armor-piercing rifle, firing at the stone Agent's head, while shooting at Saratose with the shotgun

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not a chance."

Saratose ripped off his sunglasses and then teleported him and Dylan across the room. He grabbed ahold of the Clawing and stone agent. He looked at the juggernaut, smiled and said,

"We arent done here."

The four people vanished from the room. Nothing left of them but the havoc they left behind....And those sunglasses.

Carl Standish had arrived too late, apparently. Impassively, he took in the results of the battle, shaking his head and sighing. That was the only sign of a reaction he showed as he walked to within ten feet of the Juggernaut and stopped. Anyone who could fight these guys was worthy of respect and no little caution.

"Can you tell me what happened here?" he asked in his emotionless voice. Frustrating that he couldn't express emotions in either his voice or face, but unfortunately, such was the case. He just had to deal with it. "What happened to the kid?"

The Juggernaut turned around and glared at Standish, though because of his mask Standish wouldn't know.

"They apparently teleported away with him. Their magic tricks do not impress me." He stepped forward, so that if Standish were looking straight, he would only be seeing the Juggernaut's chest. "Would you like to tell me who you are, pokerface?"

As the juggernaut turned around, a pool of darkness collected in his path. The swirling obsidian and purple hues coalesced into a vortex of shadows which seemed almost alive. Out of this stepped Kevin/Nergal, dressed fully in the trench-coat provided by the denizens of darkness to its' servants.

Glowing yellow irises gazed balefully out from beneath a hood concealing all traces of humanity. Stray wisps of darkness seemed to emanate from the stranger's form.

Completely at odds with both his entrance and appearance, the man spoke in a cheery voice. "And what do we have here?"

"Magic Tricks? Oh, goody! I love those!" Completely opposite of form, Nergal actually clapped two hands together rapidly in a universal sign for anticipation. The floor disappeared beneath a tide of shadows which gradually crawled their way upwards to the ceiling, creating a perfect bubble of the impenetrable darkness.

A far colder voice asked the next question. "I suppose magic is second to guessing exactly WHAT you are. Mind telling me?"

"Ah, humanity. The latest in a string of creatures created expressly to feed me with their suffering." The being flexed its' fingers idly and reality warped in the bubble of darkness they occupied. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am what you humans call the 'Primordial Annihilator' which is as good a name as any when it comes right down to it.

"Your ancient Babylonians knew me as Nergal, and that is the name I retain to this day. At your service." With that introduction, Nergal bowed with a flourish, tearing a hole into the Realm of Darkness with his hand. Out poured various creatures until the hole gradually knit itself closed.

"Whoopsie. You would do well to stay away from these things. They have a tendency to steal souls."

"You have a soul. I can see it from here, pulsing with energy. One of the strongest I have seen in mortals from this however-many billionth universe I've destroyed through Entropy." Nergal seemed to sniff slightly, taking in the scent of something nobody else could see. "Yes, you would be most delectable to rip the life from.

"That is not my primary concern, however it remains an option. And you are most certainly still human." The unseen grin on Nergal's face was truly horrifying. "No, I am here to see what you plan on doing in the world now that you have your...modifications."

The Juggernaut turned around and glared at Standish, though because of his mask Standish wouldn't know.

"They apparently teleported away with him. Their magic tricks do not impress me." He stepped forward, so that if Standish were looking straight, he would only be seeing the Juggernaut's chest. "Would you like to tell me who you are, pokerface?"

"Hmm."

That was all the response the Juggernaut would hear, before or after he turned away from this man.

Carls was just about to leave when he felt another presence.

As the juggernaut turned around, a pool of darkness collected in his path. The swirling obsidian and purple hues coalesced into a vortex of shadows which seemed almost alive. Out of this stepped Kevin/Nergal, dressed fully in the trench-coat provided by the denizens of darkness to its' servants.

Glowing yellow irises gazed balefully out from beneath a hood concealing all traces of humanity. Stray wisps of darkness seemed to emanate from the stranger's form.

Completely at odds with both his entrance and appearance, the man spoke in a cheery voice. "And what do we have here?"

He observed the conversation with a degree of interest.

"You again? Say...I think I know some people you could torment, if that's what you really want..."

"It makes no difference to me. I can take them on myself if I want. I just thought he might like to help. And he's more than he appears. You should not hold him in such contempt. He commands abilities your precious science cannot ever understand."

The God-Emperor hovered above the building, like a strange immobile bolt of lightning in the shape of a man. He inhaled deeply. Yes, this is the place. That energy that seems to follow 'specials' around is very thick in the air. He concentrated and he could feel...yes, the one of darkness is there. He gathered the energy from the area around him, creating a temporary ball of light, then dove through the roof. " Did I miss anything?"

Edited by freakwars

***Somewhere else...***

"Uh...where am I?"

Dylan tried to speak...but nothing came out, just muffled lumps of words. "What the?" He now realized he had duct tape across his mouth. Great, he thought. my one defense and they countered it. Rather fast, I must say. Very efficient fellows, at least if they weren't out to kill me. Dylan sighed and looked around. Gray. Gray walls, gray floor, gray ceiling, gray door...Door? Was it unlocked? Dylan struggled to get up, but still managed to walk to the door. Locked. Perfect end to a perfect day. I wonder if those men are working with the evil bunny man...