The Juggernaut

Nagato the Great

"Well, granted..." Nergal admitted, "but the difference is I'm not the one who attacked first. No, I just came here to have a little talk and there you go hitting me. How rude." The Avatar huffed in agitation at the apparent injustice of his handling.

"Would you mind terribly letting me out of this little world of yours? Unless you want me to blast a hole for myself again..." He aimed a finger at the wall that temporarily held them in the Shadow Realm, preparing a blast of lightning for if he didn't get his way.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The difference between now and the time my host went awry," Nergal flicked his not-quite-opaque eyes to the Elementalist, "is that he doesn't know anything about what he's doing. Theoretically you'd need an actual honest-to-god Avatar of Light to get through this, and the only one of those there is happens to be Ms. Tintagyl." Nergal spat the name out like a curse.

"But you can go, as soon as I figure out just why that little boy was so important to all of you?" He phrased the statement as a question.

"The difference between now and the time my host went awry," Nergal flicked his not-quite-opaque eyes to the Elementalist, "is that he doesn't know anything about what he's doing. Theoretically you'd need an actual honest-to-god Avatar of Light to get through this, and the only one of those there is happens to be Ms. Tintagyl." Nergal spat the name out like a curse.

"But you can go, as soon as I figure out just why that little boy was so important to all of you?" He phrased the statement as a question.

"The boy is dangerous, that is why, but so too are his captors dangerous. They need to be permanently ended as a threat, and it is unlikely that they took the boy to a place that isn't important to the organization."

If he handled this carefully, he might just win an ally in this.

"Many of the members of that organization have, how do you say, special abilities on a power comparable to my own, some even greater. The boy, too, is powerful, so long as he has something to breathe. They are interested in keeping him...quiet."

That last was an attempt at a joke--delivered, of course, in Carl's constant deadpan.

"The organization is called the Agents of Merlin." The Juggernaut put in in his deep, robotized voice. "And they're keeping an eye out for all supernatural, what-have-you, all that stuff. They approached me, but left with the boy. Apparently his voice has a damaging effect."

"A loud-mouthed boy? Hmm, like that doesn't happen every day. Do we need to take the boy alive, or can we kill him?" Nergal was prepared to put his considerable powers to use, and these so-called Agents of Merlin would do well to beware.

"I don't care for him." The Juggernaut said. "Nor for the magician Agents. I'll kill or take him alive as I wish, you can do the same."

OOC: That'd be awesome, ^_^

Edited by Nagato the Great

OOC: Sarah, feel free. I'll be switching between this and our Off-Shoot Narrative. :)

IC: "Oh, goody. You can count me in then, as long as I get at LEAST a three figure body count. For myself." Nergal shot a glare at the Elementalist, expecting some sort of moral lecture.

Dylan felt oddly...quiet after the "operation". He tried to speak, but this time instead of duct tape, he heard a squek. You're. ^&%$ing. Kidding. Now I have no voice. Perfect. He walked up to the door - and tried kicking it. Not much of a smart idea, as far as smart ideas go. He smashed his foot up against the door and yelled some choice explectives in silence. Now...how in the world am I going to get out?

OOC: Sarah, feel free. I'll be switching between this and our Off-Shoot Narrative. :)

IC: "Oh, goody. You can count me in then, as long as I get at LEAST a three figure body count. For myself." Nergal shot a glare at the Elementalist, expecting some sort of moral lecture.

Carl didn't react. These people deserved it. Why should he protest? He'd killed his fair share of people in his time. "Of course. But if the boy has to die, I'd rather be the one to do it, please."

Carl didn't react. These people deserved it. Why should he protest? He'd killed his fair share of people in his time. "Of course. But if the boy has to die, I'd rather be the one to do it, please."

"You may do so." The Juggernaut replied, deactivating his weapons so as to give Nergal the impression he was letting down his guard. However, unnoticeably, he was watching the Avatar's every microscopic movement. "I have no qualms with the boy."

Nergal noted the Juggernaut's unease with pure, unfiltered satisfaction. "Relax. If I wanted to steal your soul, I already would have. No, you have a bigger part to play." Nergal lifted a hand almost daintily and snapped his fingers. The Darkness holding them within its Realm slunk to the ground, pooling around Nergal's boots before channeling itself directly into his body.

"Shall we begin?"

"Alrighty then folks. Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times lest you lose your soul to some random passing apparition. Trust me, it happens. And something else occupies the body." With that, Nergal flicked a wrist and a writhing portal opened.

Carl Standish sighed. He'd used one of these portals before. As long as you listened to the safety spiel, Nergal was right.

With no hesitation whatsoever, he stepped right up to the portal and into it...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder