DOW

swillmaster

Because in this situation you certainly did not fight very well.

NSO has done fine whenever they did "fight" and have been gaining score spectacularly without the reps to keep their boners up, so yea, they do have something to backup their epeen waiving.

People have alot of preset perceptions about NSO, and NSO is partly to be blamed for it, but if one ever gets past OWF, maybe you'll see a rational and mature alliance like many around.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never claimed RoK was better than everyone else, that's a figment of your imagination really. I merely claimed that RoK is better than NPO in some areas.
1. Undefeated

2. We are members of a bloc that is superior to what NPO was a member of, not in NS, but because of the fact that we can be certain that everyone in Superfriends will come to our aid.

3. Undefeated

Of course I can define how good I am by the shortcomings of others. It's called competition. The best wins only because the others isn't good enough to beat him.

Self-contradicting liar says wut?

NSO has done fine whenever they did "fight" and have been gaining score spectacularly without the reps to keep their boners up, so yea, they do have something to backup their epeen waiving.

People have alot of preset perceptions about NSO, and NSO is partly to be blamed for it, but if one ever gets past OWF, maybe you'll see a rational and mature alliance like many around.

Cool story. They fought real well against CDC and RAD, i'm sure they put up one hell of a fight.

Cool story. They fought real well against CDC and RAD, i'm sure they put up one hell of a fight.

Were we ever citing those as real wars? They were hardly balanced, we know that. We aren't using those to shout about how great our ability to war is though, unlike RoK and its beat down of the NPO.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Where did I in that text say that RoK was better than everyone else? Or where did I say that we were better than NPO in everything?

I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths

I thought I only had to mention one thing?

I lol'd. No, but seriously, keep on trucking with the nonsense, it suits you.

No they didn't. We crushed them both. Our victories over The Phoenix Federation and Molon Labe were more hard fought, however. I guess you forgot about those? Convenient.

Hey now, that's insulting to the ODN, at least they had adversity to survive through at some points in their history, RoK doesn't even have that excuse.

Oh I'm sure they will at some point. Whether or not they actually survive said adversity is another matter entirely.

Indeed, NSO is to be blamed when smaller alliances pick a fight with them. A better point for you to argue would have been RoK fought well in the last war with IRON where we felt you guys were the hard nut to crack. We had good wars with RoK, FARK and R.O.C.K, it would have been even better from our PoV until Gramlins were needed to poop the party on our front <_<, stat-whores -.-, also good fights there.

Edited by shahenshah

Well, that's only if they're caught committing to go against the winning side, and lord knows they'll never let that happen.

Oh I don't know about that. Someday we will rule this Cyberverse. Like I said, they may not have a choice in the matter, Chron.

No they didn't. We crushed them both. Our victories over The Phoenix Federation and Molon Labe were more hard fought, however. I guess you forgot about those? Convenient.

Harder fought? Please. I'm sure they didn't even notice you were fighting them with all the DoW's they had. Convenient.

Oh I don't know about that. Someday we will rule this Cyberverse. Like I said, they may not have a choice in the matter, Chron.

When we rule the cyberverse, can I put a viceroy in an alliance and then cite that as a reason for why someone is evil later?

Hey now, that's insulting to the ODN, at least they had adversity to survive through at some points in their history, RoK doesn't even have that excuse.

Ha. Adversity. Pretty sure NoWedge gave that to us for quite sometime, among others with the whole being \m/ 2.0 thingy. Sorry we were so loved and we didnt go out of our way to be annoying...

Ha. Adversity. Pretty sure NoWedge gave that to us for quite sometime, among others with the whole being \m/ 2.0 thingy. Sorry we were so loved and we didnt go out of our way to be annoying...

And yet you never stood up for your principles like ODN of old. At least they had a spine at one point, rather than hoping they wouldn't get beaten until they could align themselves with their hated oppressors, or whatever it is you're trying to imply the NPO was to you.

Indeed, NSO is to be blamed when smaller alliances pick a fight with them. A better point for you to argue would have been RoK fought well in the last war with IRON where we felt you guys were the hard nut to crack. We had good wars with RoK, FARK and R.O.C.K, it would have been even better from our PoV until Gramlins were needed to poop the party on our front <_<, stat-whores -.-, also good fights there.

It doesn't need to be fought for, it's well known. We had the second most individual wars per nation, behind Pacifica. Iron fought well in that war, and have earned my respect.

Well, that's only if they're caught committing to go against the winning side, and lord knows they'll never let that happen.

When the hell has NSO been on the losing side? Damn us for honoring our treaties like you. How dare we not see the error of our ways and numbers = ebil.

Maybe we should fight wars like that, forget treaties...lets just make sure the numbers are equal.

And yet you never stood up for your principles like ODN of old. At least they had a spine at one point, rather than hoping they wouldn't get beaten until they could align themselves with their hated oppressors, or whatever it is you're trying to imply the NPO was to you.

I myself havent implied anything, I'm just stating your implication that we faced no adversity is nonsense. We did stand up for our principles, they just didnt match up with the false accusations.

When the hell has NSO been on the losing side? Damn us for honoring our treaties like you. How dare we not see the error of our ways and numbers = ebil.

Maybe we should fight wars like that, forget treaties...lets just make sure the numbers are equal.

Yeah...9 months old and we sure have a lot of cases where we have differing blocs to choose from. Anyway, this is now about how RoK needs to meet the minimum criteria of ballsiness set by the ODN.

I cite the First Great War as an example of ODN deciding to take the initiative and taking a risk, response? Keep in mind that this relates back to swill's original points about folks being overly serious about nonsense.

Edit:

I myself havent implied anything, I'm just stating your implication that we faced no adversity is nonsense. We did stand up for our principles, they just didnt match up with the false accusations.

You're saying that you survived some grumblings from folks you may or may not have aligned yourselves to is adversity now?

Edited by Chron