Useless Team Colors? You Decide '09!

Achilleus

Team Colors  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please doesn't always work. That would require me to do research, and I would rather not waste my life researching such things.

What you're trying to say here is "I prefer not to have any facts to base my opinions on, mainly because they're stupid."

It is not a team and so it does not have a team bonus.

No team bonus? That's strange, since the information index lists it as a team.

For those of you that want to see all color spheres being useful, support my suggestion here.

Pretty cool idea, D34th. Count me in.

Or I just don't feel like speaking to you. Whatever floats your boat, chief.

I didn't know we were calling each other "chief" now. Pretty soon we'll be buddies and everything!

Come back next time you actually have something meaningful to say.

The information index contradicts itself. It says there are twelve teams and then proceeds to list "None (Grey)" as a thirteenth entry in the same manner as the ones before it, thus implying that it's a team. Besides, Grey is a sexy color (said the old people), and I'm not changing the poll.

By the way, there is no bonus for two nones/greys trading, or is there?

There is none. The trading screen used to say this, actually, but that was an error and was fixed.

I'll be sure to ask for your permission next time. Without your morals I don't know what would happen!

The ability to post using facts and reason to back up your claims isn't isolated to the morally inclined, and no one claimed it was. Refusing to do so speaks to ignorance on your part, and generally, that's not a good thing.

No-Teamers are worst. Of the actual teams it's Pink by a country mile I'm afraid. (Even though I would consider them a better sphere than "grey" with only one alliance, an ANS almost as small as TOOL's lowest active member's NS, and an overall NS comparable to the CCC with twelve times the number of nations. :P)

The ability to post using facts and reason to back up your claims isn't isolated to the morally inclined, and no one claimed it was. Refusing to do so speaks to ignorance on your part, and generally, that's not a good thing.

Or that I couldn't be bothered to talk with you. You left that part out based on your assumption I'm ignorant.

Or that I couldn't be bothered to talk with you. You left that part out based on your assumption I'm ignorant.

You can be bothered to post that you can't be bothered two or three times, and yet you can't be bothered to post a single line of explanation? Okay, chief.

Theres no point saying stuff on the OWF unless it actually contributes to the discussion.

^this

Is the most annoying kind of post I see. And alot of stuff really isn't worth commenting on. Especially if you can't always follow it through the counter debates ect.

If I say something then you'll know I mean it. None of this 20 posts a day saying very little or just repeating what others say. All those posts do is either open the potential for misunderstanding, or give people tells about what you will or won't do.

So to be honest, while I read alot of the OWF, its really not worth the effort creating a presense to the benefit of only my post count.

There is none. The trading screen used to say this, actually, but that was an error and was fixed.

It still does say it. Originally the grey team used to get a team bonus. But admin decided this was a bug and 'fixed' it <_< . But I think he fixed it as a post-trade submission check rather than before. The result being that if two grey teams trade then they will be told that they could get a trade bonus, but in reality they don't.

No-Teamers are worst. Of the actual teams it's Pink by a country mile I'm afraid. (Even though I would consider them a better sphere than "grey" with only one alliance, an ANS almost as small as TOOL's lowest active member's NS, and an overall NS comparable to the CCC with twelve times the number of nations. :P)
Meh, the main new applicants we get are those new(ish) to game. Several of our newer members have had to endure a low NS nuclear rogues, but have stayed despite such tribulations.

And though our ANS is about that of TOOL's lowest member's NS we have the similar proportion of technology constituting our NS; and similar proportion nukes to nations; and a similar proportion of nations with the WRCs, other military wonders and military improvements. It would be my expectation that an alliance with a higher ANS would have higher proportions of these. I think that shows that we're a small, but capable alliance, that is not just surviving, but growing on the fringes of planet bob. We're an embodiment of neutrality, backing up our words with actions (or lack thereof... ), and as Mark put it, demonstrating the difference between neutrality and pacifism when we're attacked.

Just to clarify, by "No-Teamers," I didn't mean just Grey Council. :P

GC has 25 members, an ANS better than TOOL's (by about 2K - around 33K), and between 45%-50% of the sphere's entire NS, which is pretty damn good.

The sphere on the whole, on the other hand, has 1290 members, an ANS of 1445, comprised mostly of either brand new people or the omni-sanctioned. :P

Grey - GC = 1,025,297 NS in 1265 nations, with an ANS of 811.