Pissed Off Puerto Ricans stumble drunkenly to WAR!

PuertoRico.jpg

El Oficial Announcemento

El Presidente gazed out over the OWF and was dismayed at what he saw. Treaty announcements, boring DoE's for crappy alliances such as those idiots 'Pissed Off Puerto Rican' and people solving their problems with 'Words'.

So he has decided to find a small, unprotected alliance and burn them to the ground, and write a dramatic and semi-entertaining Declaration of War thread just for those of you who may wish to piss away the time.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=324507

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=288023

^ Apparently Copy and Paste doesn't like Quotation Marks. So it's these people :P

Do you see this alliance above? They believe Mao Zedong, that porky Chinese dictator should win the Nobel Prize. When I stumbled innocently upon this alliance last week, I was shocked and offended at this AA.

They have betrayed all that is good and just by thinking some fat bald guy should win the Nobel prize. Look at who we just gave it to: Obama. He is tall, well-built and a President, and compare him to Mao, a chubby, ugly Dictator in a pant-suit. That's like giving the Nobel prize to Kim Jong-Il, and he's a total !@#$%. Oh, and Mao killed millions of people or something like that.

Puerto Rico will no longer stand for this insolence, and we are now declaring official war on this alliance and its entire army. Take at look at their charts, and how much they have been mugged during our tough and fierce altercation. Billions and billions of Chinese and hundreds and hundreds of Puerto Ricans have perished in this war, and we intend to finish them off for openly expressing and supporting their views.

Obviously, this is just the first step in our conquest of the World. Fear us, my friends, fear us.

And for those of you who are about to get all up in arms over this, have no fear, the leader of the Mao people don't actually love Mao and were are just having a friendly bout. Like a punch on the arm and small giggle type thing.

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

the big joke would be is if "Nobel for Mao" Campaign HQ" had a protector, now that would make this truly funny. other then that the HaHa level is only a 4 at best.

I try, but I'm not actually very witty. But at least I'm attempting to do something about the lack of Ha-Ha's in this game. I challenge you out Ha-Ha me, right here, right now. Not that it'll be very hard, but it could make me smirk or even grin seeing myself get bettered,

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

I try, but I'm not actually very witty. But at least I'm attempting to do something about the lack of Ha-Ha's in this game. I challenge you out Ha-Ha me, right here, right now. Not that it'll be very hard, but it could make me smirk or even grin seeing myself get bettered,

last time I out HaHa'ed someone it got me "Warn: (60%)"

Ah, but you see I'm not at war, my peons are at war. And I don't owe you 100 tech, my peons do. This is how alliances work, BEazy ^_^

Sounds like you're asking for a whopping.

That said, Athens could learn something from you; you might not have any brains, but at least you've got some balls, which is a definite step up for Athens.

Sounds like you're asking for a whopping.

That said, Athens could learn something from you; you might not have any brains, but at least you've got some balls, which is a definite step up for Athens.

Yeah, as a secret Soviet experiement, by brains were removed and replaced with an extra pair of balls to create the ultimate man. Quite obviously, it was an utter failure.

Yeah, as a secret Soviet experiement, by brains were removed and replaced with an extra pair of balls to create the ultimate man. Quite obviously, it was an utter failure.

I LOL'd so hard....

Has that been your one true goal, to bring lulz and happiness to the bored peoples of Cybernations?

P.S. it's spelled experiment