Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

Hey...i dont want to be difiicult but i was wondering if i may reroll before i get too much into my origional nation. So if this is alright, i retract my claims in Texas. Instead i hope to have Washington, U.S. state and my nation name to be the "Grand Duchy of Moscow". I'll make a new DoE once this is accepted.

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i've edited my name to be The Grand Duchy of New Moscow. Would this make more sense? Obviously my capital would be New Moscow. Feedback?

Ignore the hates, Galvez, and name your country whatever you want. If every country was named historically, and every territory was adjusted to match those names, then we wouldn't have near enough players to cover Europe and Asia let alone Africa, Australia, etc... If you want your territory named the Grand Duchy of Moscow, then go for it and ignore the others.

A question: can I use the clothing style of WWI military uniforms? Of course I wouldn't use more advanced weapons than the medieval stuff, and the materials will not be made out of modern age/factory-made fabrics. Just the style, coloration, and pockets.

I will get a DoE out quite soon. Sorry about the inactivity.

A question: can I use the clothing style of WWI military uniforms? Of course I wouldn't use more advanced weapons than the medieval stuff, and the materials will not be made out of modern age/factory-made fabrics. Just the style, coloration, and pockets.

You can, but somehow I don't think cloth can hold up very well against flails, swords, spears, maces, hammers, axes, arrows, bolts, or cavalry lances.

You can, but somehow I don't think cloth can hold up very well against flails, swords, spears, maces, hammers, axes, arrows, bolts, or cavalry lances.

Technically speaking, you *couldn't* use those type of clothing styles either because those fabric materials weren't invented until much later. I suppose you *could* utilize basic cotton and linen though and replicate it.

This is Medieval RP. no.

Why not? Because I said no, damnit!

Because it's medieval rp. The styles of the medieval era should be used in medieval RP as well.

I don't mean it for every single infantry man; only the archers and/or crossbow men. Most infantry will have other clothing and armor.

The final style will be different from the original WW2 style, but that is a given since this is the medieval era.

Edited by JerreyRough

Just throwing out ideas here.

We could run all battle simulations through Medieval Total War 2, making it realistic and allowing people to have control over what happens while an impartial third party controls all the chance occurrences.

So long as its not set on easy or any of the other cheap things like no retreat, no ammo usage, no fatigue etc