Purple Unity Deceleration of War

President Gunn

43198812.png

Purple Unity TE Declaration of War against Ordo Paradoxia

Purple Unity hereby declares a state of war between Purple Unity and OP.

Stalingrad will burn to the ground :) Also blah blah *Insert Its TE don't need a CB here* oh yeah and our friends (not allies) are in it and we will go down swinging with them or rise to the top with them.

Signed for Purple Unity:

Nascar8fanga - President

Rudekker - Director of War

~The Old Guy

o/ PU

o/ LE, WAPA, MHA, ODN, and all the other ones in this fight.

Edit: Haha I spelled Declaration wrong :P

Edited by President Gunn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously no one cares who your friends are.

we get that you're going to war against us, and you straight up said that to start with, which is good.

people need to stop trying to justify themselves with the qualifying statement "oh yeah our friends are in it and so are we, tee hee"

we get that you're going to war against us, and you straight up said that to start with, which is good.

people need to stop trying to justify themselves with the qualifying statement "oh yeah our friends are in it and so are we, tee hee"

If you fight as well as you you complain then you must be king of TE. :)

I love you elborrador, I really do. It's a pity Ordo seems to not have any friends. If you did- i'm sure you wouldn't find yourself in this position every update.

Good Stuff Purple Unity- nice blitz- pity you didn't finish Dio off though ;)

If you fight as well as you you complain then you must be king of TE. :)

well all of my opponets are in anarchy while my nation remains intact, i'd say i'm doing pretty well ;)

I love you elborrador, I really do. It's a pity Ordo seems to not have any friends. If you did- i'm sure you wouldn't find yourself in this position every update.

Good Stuff Purple Unity- nice blitz- pity you didn't finish Dio off though ;)

I'm nto worried about it, let the vultures peck at us if they want, we're going to take some of these sycophants down with us ;)

Edited by elborrador