Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

There was a huge war going on between MHA, LE the rest against OP. RE did NOT join that war. Now if we really wanted to crush you, we would have. There is nothing wrong with making sure you are PREPARED for war.

There was a huge war going on between the LE Coalition against OP on the 5th of November?

Everyone must have posted their DoW's really late.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a huge war going on between the LE Coalition against OP on the 5th of November?

Everyone must have posted their DoW's really late.

Okay, when i say huge war going on, I am saying that if we had wanted to attack you, we would have done it during the WAR. I didn't say that the message was sent during the war now did i? I simply said its good to be prepared.

Kids these days :P

Okay, when i say huge war going on, I am saying that if we had wanted to attack you, we would have done it during the WAR. I didn't say that the message was sent during the war now did i? I simply said its good to be prepared.

Kids these days :P

Then let me fix your English for you:

There was is a huge war going on between MHA, LE the rest et al., including MHA until recently, against OP. RE did has NOT yet joined that this war. Now, if we really wanted to crush you, we would have already entered the war. There is nothing wrong with making sure you are PREPARED for war.

Now, perhaps if you use proper tense next time we won't have this issue.

Edited by Titus Pullo

Folger - at this time there is no need to post our logs here from the text below it is obvious what (immediately) preceded it. If RE feels I am paranoid I can certainly post them.

From #romanempire 11/24/09 2:30 am

[02:30] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> So RE wants to attack us?

[02:33] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> what the hell are you waiting for

[02:33] * JayBooker (WebGuest29@coldfront-8EC5DB3F.hsd1.tx.comcast.net) has joined #RomanEmpire

[02:33] * ChanServ sets mode: +v JayBooker

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> honestly I am tired of the treats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> threats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> not the treats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> keep those coming

[02:35] <+JayBooker> LOLZ

[02:35] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> like I just told folger

[02:35] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> the way you deal with a bully is you punch them right in the nose with every bit of strength you can muster and you dont worry about the consequences. that way next time you meet the bully he knows you won't go down with out a fight

[ommited for irrelevance]

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> we are done giving a [obscenity omitted] about our infrastructure or a flag or a [obscenity omitted] $6 tshirt

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> so no more threats

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> if you want to fight just DoW

We aren't going to just let ourselves get fattened up so you can slaughter us. If you want to threaten us (repeatedly) just go ahead and follow through with it.

OP will be here next round and as much as I hate to do it I will recommend to the next OP GM sign treaties since its obvious that without them the cowardly majority of sanctioned alliances in TE will align against us and the ones that don't will just sit on the sidelines.

We will not succumb to your xenophobic tactics no matter how many AAs you throw at us.

Paradoxia Vult!

o/ Aztec

o/CTA

You guys were the only alliances stand up against the oppressive tactics to maintain the status quo in TE and OP salutes you.

the way you deal with a bully is you punch them right in the nose with every bit of strength you can muster and you dont worry about the consequences. that way next time you meet the bully he knows you won't go down with out a fight

Well stated, agree totally

<S>

Folger - at this time there is no need to post our logs here from the text below it is obvious what (immediately) preceded it. If RE feels I am paranoid I can certainly post them.

From #romanempire 11/24/09 2:30 am

[02:30] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> So RE wants to attack us?

[02:33] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> what the hell are you waiting for

[02:33] * JayBooker (WebGuest29@coldfront-8EC5DB3F.hsd1.tx.comcast.net) has joined #RomanEmpire

[02:33] * ChanServ sets mode: +v JayBooker

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> honestly I am tired of the treats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> threats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> not the treats

[02:34] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> keep those coming

[02:35] <+JayBooker> LOLZ

[02:35] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> like I just told folger

[02:35] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> the way you deal with a bully is you punch them right in the nose with every bit of strength you can muster and you dont worry about the consequences. that way next time you meet the bully he knows you won't go down with out a fight

[ommited for irrelevance]

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> we are done giving a [obscenity omitted] about our infrastructure or a flag or a [obscenity omitted] $6 tshirt

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> so no more threats

[02:37] <+JimKongIl[TOP]> if you want to fight just DoW

We aren't going to just let ourselves get fattened up so you can slaughter us. If you want to threaten us (repeatedly) just go ahead and follow through with it.

OP will be here next round and as much as I hate to do it I will recommend to the next OP GM sign treaties since its obvious that without them the cowardly majority of sanctioned alliances in TE will align against us and the ones that don't will just sit on the sidelines.

We will not succumb to your xenophobic tactics no matter how many AAs you throw at us.

Paradoxia Vult!

o/ Aztec

o/CTA

You guys were the only alliances stand up against the oppressive tactics to maintain the status quo in TE and OP salutes you.

Personally I'd like more details. Threats from RE? I haven't heard any- that's not to say it didn't happen, but if it did, can we see details? If RE is threatening OP, then that's pretty cowardly, but like I said, I'd like details. One mid-level RE gov official saying "LOLZ" doesn't count as a threat in my book.

So I'm going to ask for the rest of those logs, and reserve judgment until they are posted.

I agree with Tiberius.... please show us the proof. Any evidence at all we, The Roman Empire, is threatening OP at all. Because if there were any threats to them it would be complete news to me and most of the Roman Empire. Honestly it would be.

Personally I'd like more details. Threats from RE? I haven't heard any- that's not to say it didn't happen, but if it did, can we see details? If RE is threatening OP, then that's pretty cowardly, but like I said, I'd like details. One mid-level RE gov official saying "LOLZ" doesn't count as a threat in my book.

So I'm going to ask for the rest of those logs, and reserve judgment until they are posted.

This isn't about creating another public drama or expose' This was just a message to Folger in reference to a specific conversation between him and I and those were my thoughts of that conversation. Folger and I both know what was said. Logs would just turn this into yet another circus.

But Tibs, I don't think RE are cowards. I just think they had envisioned a big war between #1 and #2 since the beginning of the round and the current war stole their thunder. If they had come in when everyone else did it would have been lopsided.

For some reason I feel the need to remind that this is all IC. OOC Folger is actually a pretty cool guy.

This isn't about creating another public drama or expose' This was just a message to Folger in reference to a specific conversation between him and I and those were my thoughts of that conversation. Folger and I both know what was said. Logs would just turn this into yet another circus.

So...what was the point of posting this in the first place, if you didn't want to create public drama? :psyduck:

2djyn0o.jpg

I thought you were quiting TE forever KD, oh and I see no love still, oh well being only able to sit up a couple times a day saves you from my paranoid mind, shhhh don't worry, it will all be all right. Rock little....

All I can say is Damn, and I suppose your desire to roll TPF comes from purely logical reasons, no emotions attached.

Someone said it earlier "Man Up"

P.S. I know Jim better than that, he's been in TPF too you know

Edited by Gabryal

Hahaha... I'll admit upfront that I haven't read through this thread...

Who, in the Roman Empire, has been making threats against OP?

You, Folger. You didn't have that much to drink that night did you?

That is pretty nice of you since you were the "little" bully that got smacked so hard on the nose your head spun. ;)

Said the sissy, with no nation, from the sidelines...

Hmmm, lets do the math:

Anarchies:

Ordo Paradoxia: 187

Lafayette Escadrille: 15

I can see your paying attention.

I saw the logs- Folger was mad that RE couldn't hit OP because you guys are already at war, and you said "Go ahead."

I'm not sure why once again you are the RE liaison but I am referring to other statements made. He knows what was said and I know what was said.

Said the sissy, with no nation, from the sidelines...

Hmmm, lets do the math:

Anarchies:

Ordo Paradoxia: 187

Lafayette Escadrille: 15

I can see your paying attention.

How many of LE have rerolled? Perhaps you should add that into your equation. Also if you haven't noticed you aren't the only AA we are fighting.

The fighting prowess of OP is laughable. When I was #1 in PU I attacked your #1 and #2 largest nations. #1 was also attacked by several other PU nations and was utterly crushed and fled to our AA where he was then crushed from over 7k NS to less than 1k. Your #2 nobody else attacked, just me, been fighting him for around a week, he still hasn't bought guerilla camps and I've dropped him over 1k NS even though I was away and didn't attack 3 days of the week while he hit my nation. I'm 3k less NS than him and still winning ground attacks. Lulz

[OOC] Did you get your avatar from my profile on Deviant Art, Lord Fingolfin?, I mean I put it out there free ( the original is a little different ) but it's kinda cool to see it again [/OOC]

How many of LE have rerolled? Perhaps you should add that into your equation. Also if you haven't noticed you aren't the only AA we are fighting.

Yer Right, Jim(May I call you Jim?). Because rather than reroll, the majority of your nations prefer to play dead. Smart. :huh:

This comment was aimed towards Chalaskan, who it seemed needed a little reminder of how the war was going.

No. You.

Yer Right, Jim(May I call you Jim?). Because rather than reroll, the majority of your nations prefer to play dead. Smart. :huh:

This comment was aimed towards Chalaskan, who it seemed needed a little reminder of how the war was going.

No. You.

I forget, how many friends did you have to call to take us on?

I'm not sure why once again you are the RE liaison but I am referring to other statements made. He knows what was said and I know what was said.

Well if you know would you please like to share with the rest of us? Really I think this is an attack on RE for no apparent reason, other then to start a fight of course. Especially if you wont show evidence to prove any of your accusations. If you didn't want people to know why would you put this in a topic in the first place?

Edited by Armegeddon

Well if you know would you please like to share with the rest of us? Really I think this is an attack on RE for no apparent reason, other then to start a fight of course. Especially if you wont show evidence to prove any of your accusations. If you didn't want people to know why would you put this in a topic in the first place?

The only reason I didn't dump logs is out of respect for Folger. He might be a cool guy OOC but IC I'm sick of the threats. We are battling enough attackers right now we aren't trying to recruit more.

01[02:04] <JimKongIl[TOP]> the only AA that poses a threat to us still is PU

[02:04] <Folger> Are you interested in peacing out with PU?

01[02:05] <JimKongIl[TOP]> if they agreed to white peace we might accept but we will never surrender to any of our attackers

[02:06] <Folger> :/

01[02:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> it is liberating when you have no concern for the flag or a $6 Tshirt

[02:07] <Folger> HAHAHA

[02:07] <Folger> Naaa... you'd never surrender?

[02:07] <Folger> Ever?

01[02:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> no

01[02:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> why would we

[02:07] <Folger> ROCK ON MAN!!!!

[02:07] <Folger> THAT'S AWESOME!

01[02:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> lol

[02:07] <Folger> Hahaha

[02:08] <Folger> So... when I hit OP... you won't come to me five days after and ask for peace?

01[02:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> i told you from the beginning I dont give a !@#$ about a flag or a tshirt... so at this point surrender would be the ultimate cowardly act

01[02:09] <JimKongIl[TOP]> $%&@ no

[02:09] <Folger> :D

01[02:09] <JimKongIl[TOP]> we will reroll and tech your lower ranks how to fight

01[02:09] <JimKongIl[TOP]> teach

01[02:09] <JimKongIl[TOP]> why on earth would we surrender now

[02:09] <Folger> NEVER SURRENDER!!! GO FOR THE THROAT!!! HAIL ROME!!! <-- Roman Empire Mottos

01[02:10] <JimKongIl[TOP]> Id rather fight with 50 members who know what it means to fight instead of surrendering to preserve the infra of 350 people without conviction

01[02:12] <JimKongIl[TOP]> in all honesty I have no clue who I would recommend for a treaty with OP next rounf

01[02:12] <JimKongIl[TOP]> round

[02:12] <Folger> :D I hear ya, but I don't recruit from SE... I have to respect my members and earn their loyalty... RE is a dictatorship and often my views and plans aren't appreciated... which helps weed out the losers amongst my members

01[02:12] <JimKongIl[TOP]> just about all AAs hve pissed me off this round and I suspect RE will attack us too

[02:13] <Folger> Hahaha

[02:13] <Folger> More than suspect...

01[02:13] <JimKongIl[TOP]> so who does that leave

01[02:13] <JimKongIl[TOP]> why wait folger

01[02:13] <JimKongIl[TOP]> we arent getting any stronger

[02:13] <Folger> I'm methodical and patient... you'll see what I'm up to

01[02:14] <JimKongIl[TOP]> its past patient

01[02:15] <JimKongIl[TOP]> you wait any longer you will just be feasting on carrion

01[02:16] <JimKongIl[TOP]> why keep telling me you are going to attack

01[02:16] <JimKongIl[TOP]> just attack

[02:16] <Folger> I can't answer that

[02:17] <Folger|Out> Night man

01[02:17] <JimKongIl[TOP]> we have no friend in TE so no one will oppose you except us

[02:17] <Folger|Out> I'm not worried about friends

01[02:17] <JimKongIl[TOP]> seriously

01[02:17] <JimKongIl[TOP]> ?

[02:17] <Folger|Out> It's my job to always consider the future rounds of TE for RE... the decisions I make now could help or hurt RE the next

01[02:18] <JimKongIl[TOP]> would it make it easier on you if we gave you a CB?

[02:18] <Folger|Out> HAHAHA

[02:18] <Folger|Out> Naaaa

[02:18] <Folger|Out> Don't worry about it

[02:18] <Folger|Out> Night man

01[02:19] <JimKongIl[TOP]> Im not worried I'm honestly just tired of being on the defensive

01[02:20] <JimKongIl[TOP]> we are done running

01[02:20] <JimKongIl[TOP]> if someone wants a piece of us they know where to find us

01[02:21] <JimKongIl[TOP]> goodnight

01[02:22] <JimKongIl[TOP]> TE is full of bullies

01[02:24] <JimKongIl[TOP]> and the way you deal with a bully is you punch them right in the nose with every bit of strength you can muster and you dont worry about the consequences. that way next you meet the bully know you won't go down with out a fight

01[02:24] <JimKongIl[TOP]> [he knows]

01[02:26] <JimKongIl[TOP]> so this conversation is done folger?

Session Close: Tue Nov 24 15:21:25 2009

Edited by JimKongIl

please, please, Jim! (may we call you Jim?) This sobbing threatens to rust my military equipment.

3.jpg

Edited by unruly