State of the Alliance

Tygaland

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

My apologies for the lack of State of the Alliance addresses recently. The Supreme Chancellor took his annual leave but is now back in his office and getting back to work, slowly.

Over the past two weeks the membership numbers of the Siberian Tiger Alliance have steadily dropped as the recruitment freeze remains in place. We now boast 185 members down from 197 in my last address. However our total strength and average strength continue to climb sitting at just under 4.6 million and 24,600 respectively.

In domestic news, the Tiger of the Month award for October was presented to Waycool. Waycool has been highly active in his role as part of the Siberian Guard and has worked hard on reporting and responding to rogue attacks on our members or situations where a member of the Siberian Tiger Alliance has declared war in breach of our Charter. Congratulations and thank-you to Waycool for his hard work and dedication to the alliance!

The new admissions process is still in its development stages but Jyrinx is making progress on putting the program together and we hope to have it implemented if not before then shortly after the new year.

The Siberian Trophy approaches the half-way stage of the season and it is the usual suspects at the top of the Trophy Division Table. Bamburgh FC has a four point break on Batch and Condatis Town FC who are second and third respectively. FC Tigris Altaica’s run of poor form has seen them slip a further three points back into fourth, equal on points with the Rabbs.

In the Cup Division FC Lviv and The Fungal Kommunist have opened a gap on third placed Blitzas11 Angry Men and look likely to hold down the promotion positions. At the foot of the table The Tainers remain last and winless but are expected to make a better fist of the second half of the season with their manager awakening from their slumber recently. Mercers fill the other relegation place but new manager, Veraxyl will be looking to improve their form after replacing SoulBurn who was sacked during the week.

In the Plate Division Striking Tigers continues to set the pace, four points clear of second placed Eagles who face a challenge from Kelton and AFC Poyplonia for the second promotion place. Last placed Wolverines fired their manager this week bringing in experience manager, Coloradia, in the hope of lifting the struggling club from the foot of the table. Rumours abounded that FC CaVala and VA REP NATIONAL TEAM are seeking new managers this week. This was later confirmed when both clubs announced they are officially looking for replacements for their current managers who have not given the position the time and respect that the clubs consider vital to anyone taking on the role.

In the Tiger Trophy knock out cup the Semi-Finals finish up tomorrow with Condatis Town and Batch in the box seat to go through to the final next week. Condatis held FC Tigris Altaica to a draw at Twinkie Stadium while Batch scored a 2-0 away win at Zavod Ural Solikamsk.

In military news we have had a few rogue issues to deal with over the past 14 days. All but one has been resolved. It was also unfortunate to see OniTasku drop his allegiance to the Siberian Tiger Alliance without notice and proceed to attack members of Sparta and Mostly Harmless Alliance as well as the Emperor of our long-term ally, the New Polar Order. The Siberian Tiger Alliance apologises to all three alliances for the inconvenience this has caused and the STA has authorised Uhtred to attack Oni Tasku to assist those affected.

This week has been a quiet one with regards to Foreign Affairs as our settled foreign policy and contentment with our current allies has meant we have not sought any new treaties for some time. We do not close any doors on future treaties but are in no hurry to push things in that direction.

Overall, the past fortnight has been a continuation of previous weeks with regards to our policy on recruitment and the goals we are setting the alliance with regards to average strength. The recruitment freeze will remain in place for the time being as we continually assess where our alliance is at and where we want it to be.

Za Sibir’!

Za Sibir'! o/

And I know what it's like to have one of my own go rogue on me. It happened quite recently. And what is it with rogues wanting to hit Sparta? TOOL's did as well. (And got his clock cleaned twice for it to boot.)

)): Bosox )):

)): OniTasku )): - go squish him, Uhtred! :war:

Nice ANS as well.

I heard this alliance has awesome written all over it, I went to take a look and the rumours were true!

I heard that amazing guy called Skippy said that he heard that this alliance has awesome written all over it. I went to take a look and guess what I found.. :awesome:

I was going to nuke you for the lack of States of the Alliance n00b Tyga.

Also don't worry about the rogue, my beloved emperor was in need of some exercise, he was getting fat like some Supreme Chancellor...

:P

Edited by D34th

I must admit, your Emperor is a rather stand-up fellow, if I do say so myself. I saved my last nukes for the other attackers, aside from good sir Uhtred. Been a long, long journey and time to fizzle out like the lack-luster nation I always ways. Cheers, Tyga, you were always pretty badass and I enjoyed being in the STA during the first CN:TE.

Hope you guys have fun ZI'ing my nation. ;3

I must admit, your Emperor is a rather stand-up fellow, if I do say so myself. I saved my last nukes for the other attackers, aside from good sir Uhtred. Been a long, long journey and time to fizzle out like the lack-luster nation I always ways. Cheers, Tyga, you were always pretty badass and I enjoyed being in the STA during the first CN:TE.

Hope you guys have fun ZI'ing my nation. ;3

Sorry to see you go, but best of luck in that other realm.