Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

The reason why you don't buy 5 stadiums or 5 banks at once is because it's good to have a combo of happiness and citizen income alternating between each other.

And the reason you buy factories before banks/stadiums is that you either should be doing tech deals or getting alliance aid, and that is greatly benefited by the factories, whereas having stadiums/banks gets no benefit from them.

And to what the other people said - alliances are by FAR the best resource to growing your nation in this game.

Basically, it goes like this.

Harbor

Foreign Ministry - If you're in an alliance

Factories x5

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

Bank

Stadium

The reason why you don't buy 5 stadiums or 5 banks at once is because it's good to have a combo of happiness and citizen income alternating between each other.

Unless theres been some changes to the system I've missed, you should only buy a stadium in preference to a bank if your Avg. Gross Income per Citizen was lower then $86.

Unless theres been some changes to the system I've missed, you should only buy a stadium in preference to a bank if your Avg. Gross Income per Citizen was lower then $86.

Is that by rounding the cents or does it have to be at least $86? My citizens make $85.61.

Is that by rounding the cents or does it have to be at least $86? My citizens make $85.61.

Yea 86 is rounded, the break even point is actually somewhere between 85.71 and 85.72. You can get away with doing it before that because of the banks lower cost, however how far depends on how long it would take you to get up past the break even point. Either way however if you plan on tech farming regularly (You should, Its not much work and a great way to grow your nation.) get factories prior to banks. The extra infra they'll let you buy will make up for the lower income