The Phoenix Hungers

The Wizard of Oz

The Phoenix Federation

• TPF is happy to announce that we are ready for another round of War and Friends.
  • TPF would like to welcome anyone looking for a strong AA, to join us in our round 8 adventures.
  • TPF would like to extend a very special "THANK YOU" to all round 7 TPF Members--You put TPF at Number 1
  • TPF will be on Team White.
  • TPF will establish treaties with our good friends.
  • TPF will retaiin our same Government as last round.

We look forward to another great round of wars and friends!!

Burning Glory Overlord

Wizard of Oz Phoenix of Flame

Bionic Redhead Phoenix of Amber

Dogbite GOD and Battalion Commander 1

Clashpoint Battalion Commander 2

Gabryal Battalion Commander 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was very nice to you.yet you were not looking for nice.you want a war.ok im the right guy to talk to.you told me my leader is no good.that im a joke and talked crap about my kid.you want death and i will bring it.your 10 member aa is a joke to call me out.but you called so be.like i said i will teach you te.and yes it is a threat.

i was very nice to you.yet you were not looking for nice.you want a war.ok im the right guy to talk to.you told me my leader is no good.that im a joke and talked crap about my kid.you want death and i will bring it.your 10 member aa is a joke to call me out.but you called so be.like i said i will teach you te.and yes it is a threat.
fools die every day.

you are a child in a mans world.

and you appear to be a dog in a mans world... what the hell are you doing talking in words anyway?

/me looks for one of these collars

dug-the-talking-dog.jpg

The Cone of Shaaaaaaame!

Edited by Gaeta