Creation of White Star!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I was wondering what you all would do after we denied your applications. Try not to do anything stupid this time around.

Nobody cares about the moralist front, I thought we werent going to stay away from each other, but you dont seem to get that we are done and there is nothing else to it, so stay out of this topic.

Nobody cares about the moralist front, I thought we werent going to stay away from each other, but you dont seem to get that we are done and there is nothing else to it, so stay out of this topic.

That's not very nice.

How come the grammatically challenged always start alliances and then argue with the people who make fun of their butchery of the english language?

This is a trend that, while producing lulz, I wish would stop.

I guess I can give kudos for at least giving it the ol' college try, but seriously...

Edited by Madtrixr

That's not very nice.

I am sorry, and you guys are right I am to inexperienced to create an alliance, so let me announce the turning off of the White Star, I will put this alliance in my pocket to be turned back on a year or 3 from now, maybe, so thank you for your advice, and I am sorry Vilien for the harsh statement.

I am sorry, and you guys are right I am to inexperienced to create an alliance, so let me announce the turning off of the White Star, I will put this alliance in my pocket to be turned back on a year or 3 from now, maybe, so thank you for your advice, and I am sorry Vilien for the harsh statement.

Not really necessary, but apology accepted. Good luck wherever you end up.

Heh, good luck surviving 3 years from now.... I'm like one of 500 that's survived that long :P

Anyway, they are all right, and I think you made the right choice. Good luck somewhere else :)