Creation of White Star!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article III: Recrutment Statement

A New Alliance is HERE!

Work your way up in here! At White Star alliance all you have to do is post one topic at our forum and you're in! Join me today and you get a position in our government.

At the WSA I'm sure you'll have a great time, and if you need we'll offer all the aid you need to become successful. Please join today!

That's something I've never seen in a charter before

Another honest piece of advise would be that charters are meant to be timeless. You can't ingrain everything as it limits your ability to change. Think about it, you can't even take the word "new" out of your recruitment message right now, as it would violate your charter.

Then again, you don't have an amendment procedure either, so I'm thinking you have better problems. Please think about finding someone to help you.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

Another honest peace of advice would be that you should probably just join an established alliance and get experience before attempting to start your own. I know you worked hard and all of those other arguments you'll have, but you just aren't ready. Plain and simple.

Kanye West jumps on stage.

White Star, I’m really happy for you, I’m gonna let you finish, but Xalphite Guardians had one of the best Declarations of Existence of all time.

/me knocks Kanye off the stage.

Welcome to Bob, good luck and please enjoy your stay.

It seems the inmaturity of some can not be contained in one thread and they have to bring up such things to where it doesn't belong. No surprise, it seems some can't bare to sight of new ones trying their stance at Planet Bob. Nice to see your charter, gl on Bob guys :)

Not many people recrut nowadays. Once you've been crutted once you rarely make a second go at it.

Sorry, but what were you trying to say? I missed it

Also - I'm struggling to not laugh at the number of times "peace" has been used instead of "piece"

Edited by Heracles the Great

It wasn't any deeper than the Pime Minister joke. I was just spell checking the charter section you quoted. "Article III: Recrutment Statement".

Ahh - I didn't even notice the mispelling, I was pointing out the clause - haha

And our IRC channel is #Supremacy-League.

Dont know how to change it.

Is this the same Supremacy League that got attacked a little while ago for attacking other alliances? If so, I do hope you have learned lessons from the past. As for your charter and such, if you would like I would be willing to offer some assistance with that. Just stop by #Nevermore and shoot me a query.

This. Also I chuckled about the name. Did you use bleach?

Is white star open to blacks? And by blacks, of course I mean that as an in character statement literally meaning black actifists on the the black sphere.

I wonder if Invicta's going to sign another ill-advised protectorate with another new leader who clearly isn't ready ;/

God I hope so.

Another honest piece of advise would be that charters are meant to be timeless. You can't ingrain everything as it limits your ability to change. Think about it, you can't even take the word "new" out of your recruitment message right now, as it would violate your charter.

Then again, you don't have an amendment procedure either, so I'm thinking you have better problems. Please think about finding someone to help you.

Continued professionalism...

Finally. congratulations on the formation of your new alliance! I think the thing to remember here is that you should have fun with this!

I dunno guys, I dealt with this guy before. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Vilien and I had an awesome time trying to get fair reps from him when members of his alliance unduly attacked one member of The Moralist Front.

It's nice to see a non-war edition of this charter. I hope you all have as much fun in this alliance as you all did in The Supremacy League. And to Felix von Agnu, yes, it is very much the same alliance.

I dunno guys, I dealt with this guy before. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Vilien and I had an awesome time trying to get fair reps from him when members of his alliance unduly attacked one member of The Moralist Front.

It's nice to see a non-war edition of this charter. I hope you all have as much fun in this alliance as you all did in The Supremacy League. And to Felix von Agnu, yes, it is very much the same alliance.

Dont be sarcastic, that is pointless, and dont compare this to the supremacy league, 2 different things

That is kind of mean to say, I mean I was nervous about finally posting this charter for people to read and I messed up on it, so sorry for not having perfect typing, I guess I am a awful leader and my alliance will burn to the ground if I manage it, thanks for the warning.

That's "I guess I am an awful leader" ;)

You could also try taking the criticism in stride and moving forward. Also, you could do what leading members of the Planet Bob community do hundreds of times a day and use Firefox as your web browser (it has a built-in spell check feature). The citizens of the Haleenstar Republic swear by Firefox and no, I (ChairmanHal) was not paid for this endorsement.

Good to you and your new alliance.

That's "I guess I am an awful leader" ;)

You could also try taking the criticism in stride and moving forward. Also, you could do what leading members of the Planet Bob community do hundreds of times a day and use Firefox as your web browser (it has a built-in spell check feature). The citizens of the Haleenstar Republic swear by Firefox and no, I (ChairmanHal) was not paid for this endorsement.

Good to you and your new alliance.

His best bet would probably be taking the criticism and moving backward. This is going to end badly.

I believe there is a point to it. My first paragraph states how much of a difficult time I had dealing with you. The second paragraph shows how, you know, you don't condone war or anything. That means no one has to worry about being offered $20,000 in reps for rogue attacks on sovereign alliances.

[OOC: If you would like to continue this debate civilly, I will be glad to continue, however; please don't bring your sister into like you did the last time we chatted.]