Creation of White Star!!!

Charter

Article I: Our Existance

The main meaning behind our existance is to promote nonviolence and fun, our alliance does not promote nor will it particapate in war, we are a peaceful alliance, but do not confuse that with weakness for if any of our nations get invaded by a foriegn power, we will crush the ones attacking if reparations arent met.

Article II: War Policy

War is a natural thing among nations. At White Star you are allowed to fight any unallianced member. Declaring war on a nation in another alliance is Forbidden. If you do this you are by yourself. If they ask for payment or retaliate we will not help you, and if they do nothing you will be punished to some degree (most likely banning or forced reparations). If you are declared war upon give us info. on the war and we will aid what we can. We offer our protection against all affairs unless you are the main offender. We fight for the greater good, or in some cases the lesser of two evils.

Article III: Recrutment Statement

A New Alliance is HERE!

Work your way up in here! At White Star alliance all you have to do is post one topic at our forum and you're in! Join me today and you get a position in our government.

At the WSA I'm sure you'll have a great time, and if you need we'll offer all the aid you need to become successful. Please join today!

Article IV: Pledge

I, (Ruler Name), pledge allegiance to my alliance, and here by promise yo aid all members in need. I will here on out support the diplomatic orders of the Commanders, and promise not to leave on personal accounts. I am glad to be a White Star!

Article V: Chain of Command

The chain of commaned in the White Star Alliance is as follows:

1. Prime Minister

2. The Council

3. Members

Article VI: Government Departments

Prime Minister:

The role of the Prime Minister is to oversee each Minister and to uphold the law of the alliance. The Prime Minister shall be the judge and jury over each and every nation in the alliance. The Prime Minister cannot be removed from office under any circumstances, if the Prime Minister is gone then it is up to the Council to run the alliance until the return of the Prime Minister.

The Council:

The Council shall be made up of 5 ministers, the ministers shall be picked by the Prime Minister. Each minister shall head one of the following departments: Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, War, Recrutment, and Finance.

Our Forums is at: http://whitestaralliance.freeforums.org/index.php

And our IRC channel is #Supremacy-League.

Dont know how to change it.

Edited by Joosseepph

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime Minister:

The role of the Prime Minister is to oversee each Minister and to uphold the law of the alliance. The council shall be the judge and jury over each and every nation in the alliance. The Pime Minister cannot be removed from office under any circumstances, if the Prime Minister is gone then it is up to the Council to run the alliance until the return of the Prime Minister.

It's nice to know that White Star is under the eternal care of such an experienced Pime (sic) Minister.

Congratulations on your new alliance. I assume from the name you're on the white sphere?

You should edit your message to include an irc channel you can be reached and a message board so other alliances can get to know you better.

Good luck.

I still dont get it?!

You misspelled Prime in your charter, "(sic)", or rather "[sīc]" is latin for "thus", and represents that a typo in a direct quote is a faithful copy rather than an error on the quoter's part. I thought it, and your later unfamiliarity of the term, was highlighting something I found amusing; though I probably shouldn't have trolled you for it.

I think this is a good example why you're probably not cut out to start off on your own just yet.

That is kind of mean to say, I mean I was nervous about finally posting this charter for people to read and I messed up on it, so sorry for not having perfect typing, I guess I am a awful leader and my alliance will burn to the ground if I manage it, thanks for the warning.

That is kind of mean to say, I mean I was nervous about finally posting this charter for people to read and I messed up on it, so sorry for not having perfect typing, I guess I am a awful leader and my alliance will burn to the ground if I manage it, thanks for the warning.

Let me break this down for you. You're the largest man in your alliance of five, you only have two trades, you've been playing two months and by the looks of it you don't have a protectorate lined up. You also seemingly wrote your charter as you were about to announce it. He's not being mean so much as pointing something you ought to consider out to you. I'm not sure you're aware of this but the only thing keeping your nations from getting raided into dust right now is one member (be thankful you have five) and the fact you guys are too small for most people to target.

I know that bites but it's the reality of the situation. Hopefully somebody will come in here and offer assistance to you guys. Take it. They'll protect you, they'll teach you to tech trade and grow. Life will be good. I can recommend somebody in private if nobody steps up.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

Let me break this down for you. You're the largest man in your alliance of five, you only have two trades, you've been playing two months and by the looks of it you don't have a protectorate lined up. You also seemingly wrote your charter as you were about to announce it. He's not being mean so much as pointing something you ought to consider out. I'm not sure you're aware of this but the only thing keeping your nations from getting raided into dust right now is one member (be thankful you have five) and the fact you guys are too small for most people to target.

I know that bites but it's the reality of the situation. Hopefully somebody will come in here and offer assistance to you guys. Take it. They'll protect you, they'll teach you to tech trade and grow. Life will be good.

I had to cancel my trades and resend them for other reasons and I had wrote the charter 2 weeks ago and had to rewrite a few things on the charter before I posted it becaues some things had changed just recently and I became the sole leader, and Iam involved in trade circles and tech circles so dont read a book by its cover, thank you.

Kanye West jumps on stage.

White Star, I’m really happy for you, I’m gonna let you finish, but Xalphite Guardians had one of the best Declarations of Existence of all time.

/me knocks Kanye off the stage.

Welcome to Bob, good luck and please enjoy your stay.

Edited by Duncan King

White Star, I’m really happy for you, I’m gonna let you finish, but Xalphite Guardians had one of the best Declarations of Existence of all time.

That is funny

I had to cancel my trades and resend them for other reasons and I had wrote the charter 2 weeks ago and had to rewrite a few things on the charter before I posted it becaues some things had changed just recently and I became the sole leader, and Iam involved in trade circles and tech circles so dont read a book by its cover, thank you.
Yeah I am if fall's through

Seemingly I'd be lucky if I could comprehend the title at this rate.

//have it your way kid

Edited by PhysicsJunky

White Star, I?m really happy for you, I?m gonna let you finish, but Xalphite Guardians had one of the best Declarations of Existence of all time.

You suck... I $%&@in apologised

Oh, if you think that's mean, you should see me when I'm angry; you won't like me when I'm angry. :awesome:

That said, PhysicsJunky's giving you good advice, I'd suggest you take it. Pay special attention to this part:

I know that bites but it's the reality of the situation. Hopefully somebody will come in here and offer assistance to you guys. Take it. They'll protect you, they'll teach you to tech trade and grow. Life will be good. I can recommend somebody in private if nobody steps up.