A couple of announcements from The Golden Horde

Partisan

atuntj.jpg

On July 26, 2009, A small group of mongols banded together on the steppes in an effort to create a new, great alliance.

I am here to celebrate with you that The Golden Horde -having experienced its first downs, but also some great ups-, Is still around after a little more than 2 months of existence!

Sadly, this is not the only reason I have travelled to the OWF;

Recently, our beloved Beklare-bek; Meyer0095 decided to delete his nation and ride into the steppes on an eternal quest for inner peace.

With meyers departure, we were left wondering who to appoint to the position of Beklare-bek. We decided to hold a series of duels, upon that the strongest, fastest and brightest of us would ascend. After multiple instances in wich his opponents strangely dissappeared just prior to the duel and returned (silent, with a white face) just after the duel was declared lost, it was clear that KingSVH was the most clever mongol currently around. As such, he has ascended to the position of Beklare-bek.

KingSVH's promotion ofcourse opened another gap: The Vizier of Internal Affairs. Luckily, this was easier to solve as we had just the right man around for this. With his hard work, dedication and experience, Mylife125 has certainly earned the position of Vizier of Internal Affairs.

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to announce the promotion of LordSai to Darughachi of Recruitment. LordSai has been working very hard and I am quite sure he will do a great job in providing the horde with new blood.

With all these additions done, this is our new government line-up:

Genghis Khan: Partisan

Beklare-bek: KingSVH

Vizier of Internal Affairs: Mylife125

Vizier of Diplomacy: Combat Pope

Vizier of War: Rawdon

Vizier of Economic Affairs: Deeleeshush

Vizier of Recruitment: TBA

Darughachi of Internal Affairs: TBA

Darughachi of Diplomacy: TBA

Darughachi of War: TBA

Darughachi of Economic Affairs: TBA

Darughachi of Recruitment: LordSai

I would like to invite anyone to come and get to know us in #TGH on Coldfront IRC.

Or ofcourse step by our forums, located here: http://thegoldenhorde.forumotion.net/forum.htm

mongol-2007.JPG

Meyer0095 riding into the steppes on his departure

mongol.jpg

KingSVH just prior to his promotion

25629877.JPG

Goats

Kinda said to hear about meyer0095. He did a wonderful job back in ODN and then I believe he was in Nemesis for a while, but no matter where he's gone, he's contributed a great deal. Sad to see him burn out, but it comes to an end for all of us at some point.

May your days ahead be blessed, Golden Horde!