OMFG take your TOP off!

Bodebiek

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an honor OMFG. You guys have been a class act since day one and with actions have shown us why we needed to make the bond that we shared something more then and ODP.

That said if you guys form treefort, can TOP join? I never had one as a kid, and I feel like it's something missing in my life. So please include TOP, or at least me.

You can just join OMFG :awesome:

Sir, are you recruiting me?

Because if you are, I'm so there. Always thought OMFG had higher standards, I'm so happy they lowered them for me!

You think of US as having much higher standards? You think of us as gods or something? :D

Sir, are you recruiting me?

Because if you are, I'm so there. Always thought OMFG had higher standards, I'm so happy they lowered them for me!

Oh come on. You of all people should know that after a beer or three my standards disappear completely. Thats why Biek was let into the alliance.

Oh come on. You of all people should know that after a beer or three my standards disappear completely. Thats why Biek was let into the alliance.

Ye, thing is, I was leading this alliance WAY before you even had the thought about creating a nation ;)