• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been further even more decided to use even go to do look more than anyone can

can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that

you can has point of.

am look on now of view has new.

you can has point of.

am look on now of view has new.

guess that when one really far even as decided once to use even go want, then that has really been far even as decided to use even go want do more look like. just common sense, yes.

I translated it

Chapter One

Alliances in a Sovereign league of national assistance

Mushroom Kingdom

League of Boy

The Templar Knights

Nemesis

Hi, If you are included or you are not included or would like to be included or removed and I have forgotten to make the change please ask me and I will make the update.

A treaty made by Boy

Chapter 1 Article One:

Metasection 1.

Antesection a)

i. How to read this treaty.

1. With your eyes

2. With your Brain

3. Then say it out loud

ii. All provisions are consistent with the principle of the treaty interpretation as laid out in the Boy declaration of existence(D.O.E of Boy, lines 5-10, and chapter 5 of The Republic [Translator's Note: there is no chapter 5 in The Republic so he might be referring to Book 5. Book 5 deals with the inclusion and education of women in society and commentary on child rearing. Interesting to note considering "Boy" and the simplistic and primitive seeming language used by "Boy." Is he in fact a much more intelligent writer?]

iii.This is defined to be consistent and promote general happiness of Boy and its allies.

Antesection B) There is to be no fighting amonst signatories except in cases of defense-that is a war against the Mushroom Kingdom-in which case the League of Autonomous Boy will follow The Mushroom Kingdom and fight to protect; and fight if they are still fighting; and give military aid to assist in the defeat of a foe. There shall be no fighting unless in defense-that is a war against the League of Autonomous Boy- in which case Mushroom Kingdom will agree to follow the League of Boy and fiight to protect them until they stop fighting and give aid to help defeat a foe.

Antesection c) Both the Mushroom Kingdom and The League of Boy agree to uphold the Treaty Oath.

Antesection d) There is to be no war; unless the war is a sythetic (false) deduction (conclusion) from principle of metaphysical (factors unexplained by experience) Quantum (smallest portion) macroverbumsciolism (of people ignorant of large words)

Metasection 2

If you would like to join ands support the autonomy for nations in cyberntions, please hit reply and then say "hello I join."

Antesection a) You cannot join unless you swear this oath in elegic (sorrowful) rhyme.

Antesection B) If you take this oath you are a member indefinitely.

Antesection c) If a member-alliance leave this bloc then the bloc has the full authority to disband the alliance through force. Crucifying and decapitating every aspect of the alliance on Bob and with the ability to exhume the dead alliance's corpse to re'destroy them at Golgatha as well as destroy your children and ignore you on IRC. (Anyone is free to leave if they committ suicide.)

Antesection d) You are to support the free exchange of ideas and information, however this is not critical for Lebulu and Hetropolis.

Antesection e) You are never to share the secrets of the Bloc outside of the Bloc, if you do we will set you on fire.

[This is all I could be bothered to write]

Signed by boy, hetropolis, top man of boy

Signed by mk, lebubu, girlfriend of hetropolis

Antesection d) You are to support the free exchange of ideas and information, however this is not critical for Lebulu and Hetropolis.

Excellent translation, truly superb work. However, I would have to disagree with your translation of this passage. I believe that the author intended this passage to mean:

Antesection: D. You are to support the free exchange of ideas and information, so long as these ideas and/or information are not critical of lebubu and Hetropolis.

Of course, all translations contain minor errors.

Edited by Vilien

Excellent translation, truly superb work. However, I would have to disagree with your translation of this passage. I believe that the author intended this passage to mean:

Antesection: D. You are to support the free exchange of ideas and information, so long as these ideas and/or information are not critical of lebubu and Hetropolis.

Of course, all translations contain minor errors.

It will likely be translated several times for more artistic influence and such as well.