End of Hostilities: GGA-rabonnobar

Andre27

On August 31st, 2009 hostilities began between the Grand Global Alliance and rabonnobar of the Coalition of DefConian States.

See topic for reference.

From that day many things have happened, including nuclear fireworks and accusations of war slot filling.

On September 25, 2009, rabonnobar approached members of the GGA government with a proposal for a cease fire.

Following that proposal, arguments pro and con have been fired between members of the GGA government; combine that with an apparent talent to miss each other on IRC and we've finally reached an agreement. In the end, the desire to move forward and not revert to old practices of PZI won out.

rabonnobar agrees not to engage any member of the Grand Global Alliance or any of their allies.

In return the Grand Global Alliance and its allies agree not to engage rabonnobar when he emerges from peace mode.

This agreement shall hold the same value of an indefinite Non-Aggression Pact.

Signed on behalf of the GGA,

Andre27, Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance

Signed on behalf of CDefConS,

rabonnobar, Minister or Recruiting and other various+assorted things of the Coalition of DefConian States

Well this is cute. Best of luck to rabonnobar. Oh and I expect this quote to be in the next Grand Global Report.

I don't dictate what does/does not come into the GGR-I, journalistic freedom you know :)

So much for quitting rabonnobar? :P

Still in the process. I still have a warchest after all. Chilling for now deciding next move etc.

EDIT: If anyone wants someone taken out PM me and I'll consider it. Money helps. :D They can't be in GGA or their MDP+ partners, but otherwise at least offer and we'll see, hah.

2nd EDIT: All PM's will be kept strictly confidential, I assure you. I'm good on my promises.

3rd EDIT: Money would be sent to people I like/friends, not me, so no worries about being found out or aiding rogues drama.

Edited by rabonnobar

Still in the process. I still have a warchest after all. Chilling for now deciding next move etc.

EDIT: If anyone wants someone taken out PM me and I'll consider it. Money helps. :D They can't be in GGA or their MDP+ partners, but otherwise at least offer and we'll see, hah.

Make it glorious, Rabby. You know where I stand.

2nd EDIT: All PM's will be kept strictly confidential, I assure you. I'm good on my promises.

How much for Tyga? :P

That's a lot of tech to be sitting around outside of an alliance making public statements. :ehm:

P.S. Don't worry, I'm retired...in range, but retired.

I somehow doubt that a nation with 24 nukes and a WRC is an optimal raid target anyway. :P

Edited by James Maximus

3rd EDIT: Money would be sent to people I like/friends, not me, so no worries about being found out or aiding rogues drama.

Hey rabonnobar ill give you $3 mil if you go take out commander cato.

;)

PS only if you want to. but it wasn't my idea.

I somehow doubt that a nation with 24 nukes and a WRC is an optimal raid target anyway. :P

Soon to be 25.

Hey rabonnobar ill give you $3 mil if you go take out commander cato.

;)

PS only if you want to. but it wasn't my idea.

Wow, didn't know he was still around. He was a traitor to CDS wasn't he? Some old school CDS'er clear this up please. Hmm.

Also, peoples, feel free to recruit me, I'm honestly totally unsure of how I'm going to proceed, I might not leave. Honestly don't know at this point. Soooo let the messages commence.

Soon to be 25.

Wow, didn't know he was still around. He was a traitor to CDS wasn't he? Some old school CDS'er clear this up please. Hmm.

Also, peoples, feel free to recruit me, I'm honestly totally unsure of how I'm going to proceed, I might not leave. Honestly don't know at this point. Soooo let the messages commence.

you could always come back to TOOL (only if you want to, no biggie ;) )

also sorry for trying to recruit at the wrong time, again congrats on the peace agreement.