End of Hostilities: GGA-rabonnobar

Andre27

This required an announcement?

About as much as your alliance's announcement that "we can declare war without a treaty if we want." In fact, moreso, since it's important to note that he's no longer a rogue, and as such, can accept aid, participate in tech deals, etc.

(And to think I actually supported the Moldavi Doctrine announcement :P )

About as much as your alliance's announcement that "we can declare war without a treaty if we want." In fact, moreso, since it's important to note that he's no longer a rogue, and as such, can accept aid, participate in tech deals, etc.

(And to think I actually supported the Moldavi Doctrine announcement :P )

One of these is common practice, or close enough, the other is not. Also, when did you join RIA? Are you doing a tour of all the SF alliances or something?

One of these is common practice, or close enough, the other is not. Also, when did you join RIA? Are you doing a tour of all the SF alliances or something?

It's common practice to declare war on a one man alliance/nuke rouge and give him peace 11 days later?

In which alliances does that happen commonly?

It's common practice to declare war on a one man alliance/nuke rouge and give him peace 11 days later?

Well most rogues do tend to be let go of. The timescale doesn't really matter. Clearly if they aren't still attacking him and he's not in peace mode then you can assume he's okay to deal with, or you can just go ask them. But there's no need to make an announcement every time you stop attacking someone. So I'm left to assume this was just to say "hey look we're not PZIing someone aren't we grand?" and letting everyone pat them on the head for being a good doggy.

Well most rogues do tend to be let go of. The timescale doesn't really matter. Clearly if they aren't still attacking him and he's not in peace mode then you can assume he's okay to deal with, or you can just go ask them. But there's no need to make an announcement every time you stop attacking someone. So I'm left to assume this was just to say "hey look we're not PZIing someone aren't we grand?" and letting everyone pat them on the head for being a good doggy.

The announcement was made on the request of rabonnobar.

The announcement was made on the request of rabonnobar.

Fair enough, I don't really care enough to keep up with this and wasn't familiar with whatever sparked this to begin with, but I don't doubt that your apparent desire to constantly show everyone how sparkly and shiny new the GGA is these days didn't play into your decision in either the announcement or the action. Whoever wanted the thread originally, it was still unneeded.

But congratulations to everyone on their newfound freedom and happiness and fond mutualness or whatnot.

The war itself went on for more than a month. It took 11 days for all of GGA's gov to agree to the ceasefire.

Nevertheless, I agree with Heft.

Also, peoples, feel free to recruit me, I'm honestly totally unsure of how I'm going to proceed, I might not leave. Honestly don't know at this point. Soooo let the messages commence.

Do I even need to? You already know we :wub: :wub: you.

Yeah, I'm free to engage in endless lolzy shenanigans in CDefConS. :awesome:

Taking embassy requests? ;)