Earth RP Map Thread and Rules

loannes

I'd like the rest of the white land. Please Label it Justinian's Super Crazy Imperialist World Empire of Awesomeness! :v:

Make a reasonable initial claim, and then feel free to stroll around claiming everything properly. It's not against the rules, but you'll find that most of the global powers won't like it that much.

Who gobbled up India and half of north africa?

I'll openly admit to forging a large, ridiculous Empire. However I would like to make the point that if we only had half a dozen active RPers in CNRP, this exact problem would occur. Put simply, we lack active players. I have already made it clear on numerous occasions now, the majority of my land is simply under my jurisdiction and would happily give it away to anyone interested in starting playing.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stig get rid of your india and african territory and I would join in as well as possibly a few others for that matter. But right now seeing so much land taken by so few is off putting.

Hell I might just join to show you guys how to fight a war properlly.

Stig get rid of your india and african territory and I would join in as well as possibly a few others for that matter. But right now seeing so much land taken by so few is off putting.

India is the only territory that I shall intend to keep. Everywhere else I would be willing to give to a new player.

India was part of the original British Empire, I believe. British East India Trading Company was based there, IIRC.

I intend to claim somewhere and give this another shot seeing as I am in a good mood. But you will have to wait whilst I pick where to choose as I will make the DoE/factbook quite detailed I hope.

Let me know if you want any land.

Make a reasonable initial claim, and then feel free to stroll around claiming everything properly. It's not against the rules, but you'll find that most of the global powers won't like it that much.

That's not fair, sombody else can claim half the world because of the British Empire, but i cant claim a bunch of random chunks of land?

... Fine then, can I have France? I surrender, please change France's name to Germany.

Hmm Stig its one of the more important parts of my territory, the only one I wish to have to give up is the southern piece and I don't wish to give that up at all.

It's important to me as a naval position for the Atlantic fleet.

... Fine then, can I have France? I surrender, please change France's name to Germany.

Is this a serious claim?