An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

Takes off Beazy's sun glasses, B) removes "both" patches from his eyes...THERE can you see better now? :lol1:

Yes, I see people crying foul and many OOC attacks and comment or bawwing about OOC comments. I'll prefer my sunglasses and eye patches. What do you see?

JimKongIl, just no

Edited by Believland

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I see people crying foul and many OOC attacks and comment or bawwing about OOC comments. I'll prefer my sunglasses and eye patches. What do you see?

JimKongIl, just no

Still a little bewildered, looks closer at Beazy, realizes he is actually blind and was picturing things based on Tibs words.

Totally understanding, whispers quietly to Beazy, you weren't the only one that was fooled. Walks quietly away as he sympathetically taps Beazy on the shoulder. :P

wait what?

tibs dont make this ulgy with lies or buy putting this on owf.you want to talk be a man and talk to ,me off owf.

wow, seriously, gtfo. you dont know !@#$, and your starting to take this away from the game.. is it just a game or is it your life?

and just fyi, es never said that, so stop making up !@#$ just because you hate someone, especially when its taken occ

it is easy to see. while you attack him irl, he stays ic.

and bye, ive been told to not talk to you anymore!

tpf says they are all about honor... wheres the honor in what gabryal is doing?

That's a couple from the first two threads. So really, what are you looking at? Please stop making a fool of yourself, for I am no ones puppet. I see things the way they are

Tiberius, I think you overlooked the fact that there are other ways to help your alliance than to betray your allies.

Folger, does betraying YOUR friends make you any better than Tiberius? Sure you may look like the good guy but I suggest you think about what you've done to get there.

I never said I was a "good guy", others have made that decision about me, however, I can say that I'm a nice guy, and betraying Tibs wasn't something that made me happy. Lastly, hahaha... who the hell are you to comment or question my relations with my former leader? I'm not up for deliverance or emotional guidance as this moment... give me a few hours to finish off my stockpile of whiskeys and I'll come back to listen to you... but forgive me if I can't remember a word you say. :D

So, what I see is. Tibs does a move to take TE back to the golden age and people are bawwing and crying foul?

Fumbles through his papers, realizing Beazys "original" statement made in "this" thread was inconsistent with his last

postings as a response. Baffled why Beazy is so confused. :lol1:

That's a couple from the first two threads. So really, what are you looking at? Please stop making a fool of yourself, for I am no ones puppet. I see things the way they are

Walks over, "discards 2 out of the 3 examples, due to off topic, different thread. Totally unrelated. Looks at the remaining 1, shakes his head, mutters too him self, Will he ever see the light? :D

I can say that I'm a nice guy, and betraying Tibs wasn't something that made me happy.

Hey mate, I know how hard that was for you... But you did the right thing for RE. ^_^

Fumbles through his papers, realizing Beazys "original" statement made in "this" thread was inconsistent with his last

It's Beazy... :rolleyes:

You have pretty strong convictions for someone playing only 18 days. Do you and Tibs wear the same cologne?

WT#%#@??!?! I haven't been playing for 18 days. I have been with RE since the start of Round 6. Which is a bit more than eighteen days. Oh and look right there on my profile...it says JOINED 20-JULY 09! Somebody needs to get out their number chart and practice addition.

Edited by Tycho Silvanus Valerius

WT#%#@??!?! I haven't been playing for 18 days. I have been with RE since the start of Round 6. Which is a bit more than eighteen days. Oh and look right there on my profile...it says JOINED 20-JULY 09! Somebody needs to get out their number chart and practice addition.

ummm...... NO U?!

TPF had no way of knowing that I was plotting against them, because until today at around 3PM, no one but myself knew (not even Folger). And yet, half a day earlier you sat in a channel with Thaisport, and discussed how to bring down RE. Apparently I wasn't the only one plotting a betrayal.

First off, it is no secrete that there are members of TPF and even GOV dis like Tibs for his previous actions and decisions, in previous rounds...for that matter in many other AA's as well!!

However I'm the leader of TPF and I make the finial call on what TPF actually does, and if I feel it is dishonorable or imoral IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

I guess that why YOU tibs, thought you could go around me to Gabs and Wiz, thinking that maybe you could convince them...You would have been mistaken ;)

Incase anyone doubts me or TPF's honor to its allies and friends;

<XXXXXXX> that those 3 don't like RE and hate them even more now

<XXXXXXX> though they would never question you

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well, the thing is this, you know me well enough that i don't betray friends

<XXXXXXX> yep

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and even if they don't like RE, they are friends

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and i could never turn my back on them

<XXXXXXX> the reason why i disagree with you about RE is this (my opinion only) they have been and are using you

Now this convo was between me and a friend from another AA a day or 2 before we hit FB....So you see Tibs, It was never a plot of TPF to betray RE, NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED!!

I think Clash has said pretty much everything else i was going to say in his post a page or 2 back.

But let me just some it up here as well....Never question TPF's honor, for there probably is no other AA willing go as far as TPF and dump all infra for its allies, been there done that ;)

I think what's funniest in this situation is Tiberius thought he was fooling everyone and was some sort of mastermind that no one was able to handle.

History will show otherwise :)

I lol'd at how true this is.

Well, you should know that Tiberius named me heir to the throne when he resigned. I was made Emperor by him and had the roll to do as I see fit for the Roman Empire... even if that meant sending Tibs packing.

A traitor to Tibs, yes, but never to the Roman Empire.

AGREED!!!

stop bawing about being betrayed. I commend you for what you tried to do, but seriously you got what you deserved. You turned TE into what it is now.

Welcome to the TE blacklist ;)

Nough said...And from a man who knows all to well :P

Well said Elb!

BG.

<XXXXXXX> that those 3 don't like RE and hate them even more now

<XXXXXXX> though they would never question you

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well, the thing is this, you know me well enough that i don't betray friends

<XXXXXXX> yep

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and even if they don't like RE, they are friends

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and i could never turn my back on them

<XXXXXXX> the reason why i disagree with you about RE is this (my opinion only) they have been and are using you

Now this convo was between me and a friend from another AA a day or 2 before we hit FB....So you see Tibs, It was never a plot of TPF to betray RE, NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED!!

Seems like Thaisport has been pretty busy lately :P. A lot more then he has been at least...not only did you two apparently talked, but it's my opinion that he's one of the reasons Folger betrayed me. As for having TPF betray us, well, you should warn your deputies not to make disparaging remarks about us, or to plot (allegedly hypothetical) ways to bring us down.

JimKongIl, just no

Walks over, "discards 2 out of the 3 examples, due to off topic, different thread. Totally unrelated. Looks at the remaining 1, shakes his head, mutters too him self, Will he ever see the light? :D

You insisted that I only saw what I wanted to see. I showed you the true TE. My original post was to this thread but, when you insisted that I had these "sunglasses and eye patches" I showed you what I saw. In TE and even this thread. Please, try to keep up

eazy should i not be a littel bit mad for somone trying to play TPF?what would you of done if you were still TPF GoD?

No, you have full right to be mad. If I was still GoD I would have attacked RE, with or without BG's permission. It's very hard for me to pick a side. I see you both as my friends, but it's more of a new TE age vs. an Old TE age, and you know full well where I land.

Seems like Thaisport has been pretty busy lately :P. A lot more then he has been at least...not only did you two apparently talked, but it's my opinion that he's one of the reasons Folger betrayed me. As for having TPF betray us, well, you should warn your deputies not to make disparaging remarks about us, or to plot (allegedly hypothetical) ways to bring us down.

What makes you think that it was Thai? For the record, that was only one convo of a few that people in other AA's that tried to get me to see through your BS.

Far as i have ever known, there has really only been one that has said anything about a plot against RE (if you want to call it that) and thats Dog...But then again he is much like me, A WAR MONGER to the core :P

Can't fault a guy for that can ya :awesome:

BG.

What makes you think that it was Thai? For the record, that was only one convo of a few that people in other AA's that tried to get me to see through your BS.

Far as i have ever known, there has really only been one that has said anything about a plot against RE (if you want to call it that) and thats Dog...But then again he is much like me, A WAR MONGER to the core :P

Can't fault a guy for that can ya :awesome:

BG.

It's not hard to tell that it's Thai, he's got a fairly distinctive style of writing. As for the "plot against RE" thanks for at least acknowledging that it existed.

Heh, you always give credit to Thai when you don't want to give any credit to me...

Do I need to get logs out where you told me to my face MHA won't be hit, look out for Frostbite, blah blah blah? The moment you queried me, I went out and told everyone Roman Empire is planning against MHA, let's get them destroyed. Any of my friends can attest to this... I think I had a line a mile long to get at you guys. It wasn't until you were removed from your throne Tibs that many people decided it wasn't a fight they were in this time, even then some I had to ask not to go into this war. Others... well I can't convince everyone so easily :P

I'd have preferred a 1 on 1 war (ask Thai, you seem to believe him better)

You dug your own grave Tibs, then buried yourself in it. I barely even had to lift a finger.

This war between MHA and RE now is moreso a war of standings than a war of disgust, because I see RE capable of changing for the better now that you aren't trying to manipulate everyone and failing miserably.

Heh, you always give credit to Thai when you don't want to give any credit to me...

Do I need to get logs out where you told me to my face MHA won't be hit, look out for Frostbite, blah blah blah? The moment you queried me, I went out and told everyone Roman Empire is planning against MHA, let's get them destroyed. Any of my friends can attest to this... I think I had a line a mile long to get at you guys. It wasn't until you were removed from your throne Tibs that many people decided it wasn't a fight they were in this time, even then some I had to ask not to go into this war. Others... well I can't convince everyone so easily :P

I'd have preferred a 1 on 1 war (ask Thai, you seem to believe him better)

You dug your own grave Tibs, then buried yourself in it. I barely even had to lift a finger.

This war between MHA and RE now is moreso a war of standings than a war of disgust, because I see RE capable of changing for the better now that you aren't trying to manipulate everyone and failing miserably.

God, you truly do think you know everything don't you? Someday, I'll remind you of this (and other) posts, and laugh in your face. Till then, have fun in your arrogance. Your crash back down to earth may be one of the most amusing moments of my life.

Edit; Oh, and the "I barely had to lift a finger" comment generally describes your leadership of MHA. Everything you "accomplished" was handed to you, gift wrapped and on a silver platter. But that is neither here nor now, is it?

Edited by Tiberius12

So, the first thing I would like to say is how extremely disgusted I am that Tiberius would do such a thing... Let's think, not only did he go against those that supported him but he also went against those who defended him... Should the Roman Empire be punished for what such a lame excuse for a leader did? Maybe not, but that's for all the ones who are attacking us to decide...

Another note, is it too late to switch alliances? Because my boyfriend be part of one of the alliances that want to kick Roman Empire butt and me no wants to get my butt whipped by my boyfriend... Plus I don't want to have a fight with my boyfriend, do you know how many problems that would cause? it would be kinda humiliating don't you think? Just want to know :D