An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

lol dude, you know you're talking to my girl, right?

lol Lurunin, no I had no idea bro, but if that's her picture she's absolutely beautiful. I was just adding some levity to an otherwise serious thread. No offense intended ;)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post reset they'll be destroyed? Really? Is that what TE has come to? Even I never crossed that limit.

You can't be serious now can you Tibs?

I'll not rest until I drag Lonewolfe down to hell with me

How many resets have you tried to destroy MHA for now?

You can't be serious now can you Tibs?

How many resets have you tried to destroy MHA for now?

I've continued to attack MHA for being a threat (they should feel complimented). If, come reset, they'd taken action that showed me that they were willing to change, I wouldn't have felt the need to keep attacking them. Besides, who were some alternative targets? We fought SWAT, Fark, and a ton of others as well. MHA is the closest behind us in size, so obviously we fight fairly often. You and TPF have fought Fark pretty often; should I accuse you of trying to destroy them? As for my supporters, I'm not stupid. I'm not going to do anything that will get anyone destroyed in a useless attempt to fight for me.

lol Lurunin, no I had no idea bro, but if that's her picture she's absolutely beautiful. I was just adding some levity to an otherwise serious thread. No offense intended ;)

lmao it's all good man, she's over here blushing right next to me now :P

but on a more serious note this is my opinion and my opinion only but:

With this whole Tiberius plot why blame an alliance as a whole? i can understand canceling treaties and keeping a close eye on said alliance until things are "safe" again (yes i know this is TE but there actually are some peaceful times here surprisingly). I don't believe RE should have a 4alliance war on their hands because of said plot but rather Tibs and his supporters should be the ones thrown to the wolves. (and it looks like thats the case with Tibs alrdy).

now if this plot was just an excuse for an alrdy drawn out war against RE then why not come out and say that, to me that'd show more honor than attacking the majority for the minority's fault.

I've continued to attack MHA for being a threat (they should feel complimented). If, come reset, they'd taken action that showed me that they were willing to change, I wouldn't have felt the need to keep attacking them. Besides, who were some alternative targets? We fought SWAT, Fark, and a ton of others as well. MHA is the closest behind us in size, so obviously we fight fairly often. You and TPF have fought Fark pretty often; should I accuse you of trying to destroy them? As for my supporters, I'm not stupid. I'm not going to do anything that will get anyone destroyed in a useless attempt to fight for me.

And you've proven yourself to be a threat for every round you pretended to be TPF's friend. So I'll consider you and all your followers a threat at least that long, thank you for giving me a timeline by which I can measure how much punishment you deserve.. actually I'm not sure there is anything you could do that would make me judge you "not a threat" to TPF ever again. Perhaps if you donated all your possessions to the poor and became a monk in a monastery with no internet service.

With this whole Tiberius plot why blame an alliance as a whole? i can understand canceling treaties and keeping a close eye on said alliance until things are "safe" again (yes i know this is TE but there actually are some peaceful times here surprisingly). I don't believe RE should have a 4alliance war on their hands because of said plot but rather Tibs and his supporters should be the ones thrown to the wolves. (and it looks like thats the case with Tibs alrdy).

now if this plot was just an excuse for an alrdy drawn out war against RE then why not come out and say that, to me that'd show more honor than attacking the majority for the minority's fault.

I agree with you, but there are plenty of bloodlust in all this, and those who need to make someone pay are entitled to pick a target. It's RE's bad luck they had someone like Tibs at the helm so long.

Edited by Gabryal

I agree with you, but there are plenty of bloodlust in all this, and those who need to make someone pay are entitled to pick a target. It's RE's bad luck they had someone like Tibs at the helm so long.

maybe so, but then that should be the time when individual nations attack for a just reason and not a curb stomp/basically one-sided alliance war. i like to put things into aspects like real life...this curb stomp could be seen like the War in Afghanistan currently. It may have seen just at first but when you take a step back and analyze the situation, you aren't warring with that country, but rather select individuals inside it. When you find those select individuals you hit them with all you've got, not fire randomly in hope of killing one of them. it only brings resentment and hard feelings later on.

(hope you don't catch any offense to this, i'm just sayin lol)

maybe so, but then that should be the time when individual nations attack for a just reason and not a curb stomp/basically one-sided alliance war. i like to put things into aspects like real life...this curb stomp could be seen like the War in Afghanistan currently. It may have seen just at first but when you take a step back and analyze the situation, you aren't warring with that country, but rather select individuals inside it. When you find those select individuals you hit them with all you've got, not fire randomly in hope of killing one of them. it only brings resentment and hard feelings later on.

To find individuals in crowds of people that are hated already by your people it would be much easier to kill those individuals by firing into that crowd and killing as many people as you can. The people who were innocent were just necessary causalities of war :D. It may not be practical in real life (most of the time anyways), but it sure can be practical for this game.

To find individuals in crowds of people that are hated already by your people it would be much easier to kill those individuals by firing into that crowd and killing as many people as you can. The people who were innocent were just necessary causalities of war :D. It may not be practical in real life (most of the time anyways), but it sure can be practical for this game.

So, basically since this is already a dumb game we can just make it even dumber by making sure we're not running our countries the way we would if this was reality??? yea, so if we're on a sites of a bunch of geeks that have not much of a life, can't we make sure that we're actually playing right???

Sorry if I offended anyone or anything... stupid answers (and stupid people) make me mad...

btw, Gabryal, thank you for the compliment :D -still blushing-

Well if they could be easily identified that would be something, not exactly able to get mugshots in TE. I think when Folger removed Tibs he realized that RE was going to pay the price this round, he's thinking of future rounds. Sooner or later Tibs treachery would have been found out ( sooner more likely, Gov's across TE were already suspecting it even before the Black/SDF attack on MHA ) so Folger saved RE for future rounds. He knew what was likely to happen, but he tried to prevent something worse, namely RE being without allies and being completely hated for rounds to come.

I think most people in RE realize that, and that because of Tibs they'll have to suffer this round in order to enjoy the next one.

That's my take anyway.

btw, Gabryal, thank you for the compliment :D -still blushing-

you are most welcome, you are stunning to say the least.

also look up "Erythrophilliac" in the dictionary, I'm one.

alright, so definitely blushing a bright red because of that one :D thank you very much i'm only used to my boyfriend giving me such compliments... but it's still appreciated...

i tried to look up the above word, but the online dictionary is dumb and doesn't know the meaning lol :D

true it might be seen as more practical for a game but as long as you are playing with other people, resentments will still run deep in those attacked for no real reason.

Well if they could be easily identified that would be something, not exactly able to get mugshots in TE. I think when Folger removed Tibs he realized that RE was going to pay the price this round, he's thinking of future rounds. Sooner or later Tibs treachery would have been found out ( sooner more likely, Gov's across TE were already suspecting it even before the Black/SDF attack on MHA ) so Folger saved RE for future rounds. He knew what was likely to happen, but he tried to prevent something worse, namely RE being without allies and being completely hated for rounds to come.

I think most people in RE realize that, and that because of Tibs they'll have to suffer this round in order to enjoy the next one.

That's my take anyway.

excellent point, but again if you use the Afghanistan example again, it was only a matter of time before even those in hiding started to come out and get knocked down.

Folger did make a good move announcing everything publicly and making sure to give everyone a heads up, he established a bit of credibility for the "New RE" in the time of uncertainty surrounding their alliance. if he hadn't done that, i wouldn't doubt that TPF would be riding into war atm.

lmfao Gabs, tryin to hit on my girl now? jk, but you definitely got the sweet talk of a diplomat :P I do agree with you, though... she is very stunning ;)

alright, so definitely blushing a bright red because of that one :D thank you very much i'm only used to my boyfriend giving me such compliments... but it's still appreciated...

i tried to look up the above word, but the online dictionary is dumb and doesn't know the meaning lol :D

Erythrophilia might show up or Erythrophillia or Erytrophilia, but if you can't find it I'll tell you.

And don't worry about me being some "creepy old dude" I'm older, 29, but I'm happily married and I enjoy complimenting beautiful women. To often in this world men miss the chance to just make a woman happy by complimenting her. It annoys me about my own gender ( not the only thing ). I suppose I'll ask the question, where have all the real men gone? ( Lurunin you passed the test by neither getting all jealous on me, or going overboard and getting in my face about it, so La Riquea I'm sure you treat him right, but realize you got a good man, which is a rare thing in this world )

And you've proven yourself to be a threat for every round you pretended to be TPF's friend. So I'll consider you and all your followers a threat at least that long, thank you for giving me a timeline by which I can measure how much punishment you deserve.. actually I'm not sure there is anything you could do that would make me judge you "not a threat" to TPF ever again. Perhaps if you donated all your possessions to the poor and became a monk in a monastery with no internet service.

Moral indignation from you Gabryal? Please, spare us. You're no saint of virtue.

He knew what was likely to happen, but he tried to prevent something worse, namely RE being without allies and being completely hated for rounds to come.

Are people truly so blind that they can't see what's right in front of their faces?

Erythrophilia might show up or Erythrophillia or Erytrophilia, but if you can't find it I'll tell you.

And don't worry about me being some "creepy old dude" I'm older, 29, but I'm happily married and I enjoy complimenting beautiful women. To often in this world men miss the chance to just make a woman happy by complimenting her. It annoys me about my own gender ( not the only thing ). I suppose I'll ask the question, where have all the real men gone? ( Lurunin you passed the test by neither getting all jealous on me, or going overboard and getting in my face about it, so La Riquea I'm sure you treat him right, but realize you got a good man, which is a rare thing in this world )

Don't worry, I never thought of you as a creepy guy, actually I want to congratulate you on using such words as "beautiful" and "stunning"... too many times do men use the word "sexy" to describe me and I just wish there were more men like you and my boyfriend. Lurunin tends to call me cute and beautiful more than he calls me "hot" or "sexy" and he only says those when he's joking... I totally agree, I do have a good man and I feel really blessed to be with one of the best... Your wife is also blessed because you seem to be one of the few men out there that are worth a damn :D

so, we kinda got off topic, but me thinks that i'm a better topic anywho, lol jk

(also still can't find the meaning... if you could help me out there :D)

Edited by La Riquea

true it might be seen as more practical for a game but as long as you are playing with other people, resentments will still run deep in those attacked for no real reason.

excellent point, but again if you use the Afghanistan example again, it was only a matter of time before even those in hiding started to come out and get knocked down.

Folger did make a good move announcing everything publicly and making sure to give everyone a heads up, he established a bit of credibility for the "New RE" in the time of uncertainty surrounding their alliance. if he hadn't done that, i wouldn't doubt that TPF would be riding into war atm.

lmfao Gabs, tryin to hit on my girl now? jk, but you definitely got the sweet talk of a diplomat :P I do agree with you, though... she is very stunning ;)

You're a good man Lur ( as I explained to La Riquea before I saw your post ) I can tell you that unlike Afghanistan, unfortunately you can't go searching for HVT's. I served in Afghanistan from late 2002 till late 2004, and I can tell you the reason that at least my troop and the rest of INTJTF ( International Joint Task Force, a collection of various SF groups from around the world, most notably SFOD, USMC 1st RECON, SAS, ASAS, JTF2, and GROM ) that our intentions were to catch the guys before another 9/11 or similar terrorist attack happened. Now I won't compare what Tibs did to a terrorist attack, but sometimes overwhelming force is needed in TE to just make sure the bad guys get killed. Unfortunately we can't just send in SF troops to hunt them down, and unlike RL, collateral damage is acceptable in TE.

Your analogy is a good one, I wish it could apply here, but I think the major thing on a lot of people's minds is to destroy Tibs supporters before they can do anything really destructive, as Tibs planned to do. If the rest of RE has to suffer for it, that's the price that is paid. If there was some other way I'm sure we could take it. I've already said, anyone who is with Tibs, and Tibs himself, is my enemy till the day one of us leaves TE. I'm sure that as a member of the 3rd Bn you appreciate the sentiment.

After all we have our motto: Pro Causa Sanctus Libertas in the 3rd Bn and Tibs' plans could definitely be interpreted as an attack on our Sacred Liberty. Especially the way he wanted to play TPF into destruction.

I'm sure I can depend on the 3rd Bn to join me in never giving peace to Tibs and his allies. Also since I've never shown off our flag yet...

3rdBattalionBattleFlag.jpg

This is the Battle Flag for The Phoenix Federation, 3rd Battalion, who has already distinguished itself in every way conceivable and who I am proud and humbled to command.

PS: If anyone needs any of the acronyms for the SF groups listed above, or a translation of the 3rd Bn's motto. Just ask, I'll provide it.

Don't worry, I never thought of you as a creepy guy, actually I want to congratulate you on using such words as "beautiful" and "stunning"... too many times do men use the word "sexy" to describe me and I just wish there were more men like you and my boyfriend. Lurunin tends to call me cute and beautiful more than he calls me "hot" or "sexy" and he only says those when he's joking... I totally agree, I do have a good man and I feel really blessed to be with one of the best... Your wife is also blessed because you seem to be one of the few men out there that are worth a damn :D

so, we kinda got off topic, but me thinks that i'm a better topic anywho, lol jk

(also still can't find the meaning... if you could help me out there :D)

Personally I'm glad we got off topic.

And the definition is: Attracted to blushing, I find a blushing woman very beautiful

Personally I'm glad we got off topic.

And the definition is: Attracted to blushing, I find a blushing woman very beautiful

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ok now it definitely makes sense, lol.... and I guess you'll find me extremely beautiful because I'm almost always blushing... (I just blushed again when I read your post) lol

I'm glad we got off topic too because me seriously thinks that some people need to lighten up cause it's just a game... but just saying :D

Moral indignation from you Gabryal? Please, spare us. You're no saint of virtue.

Not moral indignation, practical indignation. I've said it before, but I'll say it with a

this time again. You are a threat to the people I serve to protect. The only difference between you and me Tibs is this. I would do anything to protect TPF, short of selling my friends out. You crossed that line and had no regrets, so now don't cry when you have to pay the price. I'm no saint, but the one thing no one can take away from me is this; I do what I say I'll do. That is the reason, I think, that people have trusted me, and not trusted you, for a long time now. At the end of the day everyone knows, if I say I'll do something I'll do it. Even if they are my enemy at the time, they know that I'll look the square in the eye, and if they get stabbed they'll get stabbed looking at my face. You stabbed people in the back, the cowards way.
Are people truly so blind that they can't see what's right in front of their faces?

Amazing that your arrogance actually allowed you to post this. People saw through you for rounds now, if the truth hurts deal with it.

Now... can we get back to the topic of beautiful blushing women?

Yes, people can be that blind...

If I was to us real life examples, "Bernie" Madoff potentially defrauded 20 BILLION dollars from many people who have now lost their entire life's savings. Another example for years back is Enron whose executives also destroyed countless of families and their life savings.

Each of those events, people either went against their better judgment because it looked "too good" to pass up or they were misled and never had a chance to have known better.

You'd be surprised what you can learn about people and yourself but just taking the time to read people's comments and trying to understand your emotions. Even if it's just pixels in a game, open your eyes and you will learn a little about the game, the players, and maybe just a little more about life.

Edited by thaisport