join the "Destroy the spartans" alliance

So... any update Mozart? I need to know if this is worth my time, as I'm a man of power and wealth. I do not like to wait.

Oh it is well worth your time. Just remember to get the job offer signed by the notary public before you suddenly get assigned to another and not as great position.

( :( )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, common sense we are #2 alliance you have nothing to put even make us consider you a threat! But about that threat of an ill.. etc thing here is my nation we love war and have never been put in anarchy not even once my guns haven't been able to fire so plz attack me here o wait your to little to attack me!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Directed at mozart!

o/ Sparta!

If anybody else posts an illegitimate response thats not an actual appliacation you will be taken down.UNDERSTAND!!.

yes, because some people apparently have a very hard time picking between the joke applications and serious ones. tbh, if wilhelm the demented, a spartan KING, posted an application in here, i'd have trouble figuring out if he was serious :lol1:

Hi, I've always had a taste for war, and my nation is more then ready to be taken down. Now then, where is your counter-response? :)

You only threaten me because I am much much weaker than you.Just watch out when I'm much stronger and sparta has fallen.Then I will show you no mercy

Boy.....go home....ask your nunny to change your dieapers...it is smelling already...

Have you not noted you that you become the joke of the CN, the guys whos everybody is laughing it? and by the wey congrats, we were able to be mocked by several differt alliances. My suggestion change you diapers and join a class of anger management.

Please remove that picture from your post. It is very inappropriate.

To every spartan who decided to be disrespectful and/or an $@! and feed this troll, please note that you are on notice. Many responses in this thread have been very un-classy, and warns on our own boards will be issued accordingly.